Not The Front, Dewsbury Road Is
Too Busy Car Drivers Could Cause
A Nasty Accident Seeing My
Nailed Body
OMFG yes!
That's what I'm talking about! :p:p:p

danica_43783_9.jpgdelilah-g-nude-wet-stunning18-29.jpg

nataly.jpg

In cell n. 10 Danica was the prisoner, like the others, she had been crucified with ropes three hours ago, however, she did not ask for it at any time since she was neither a masochist nor had she signed any crucifixion contract.

How beautiful!, exclaimed Sanchez, looks like a model!

Yes, this is not here voluntarily.

Oh, no?

No, do you know who General Castro is?

Yes, a big shot from the Republic of San Mateo.

567205_01.jpg

Well, this slut was impersonating as a luxury scort and when she got into the room with the general to fuck she tried to kill him.

What?

Yes, in the middle of the job she took out a knife but he avoided the attack and managed to dominate it. Logically she gas arrested and judged as a terrorist.

Don't tell me more, they sentenced her to death.

Yes, apparently she was not a terrorist but her boyfriend was a journalist and died accidentally in a shooting. She blamed the government of the Republic of San Mateo and wanted revenge on the person of the general but it did not go well and now she is sentenced to death.

And what is she doing here?

General Castro considered that if she was shot or hanged would be a shame too soft, so she moved the threads the girl to be brought here and died on the cross very slowly and in frightful torture.

Ha ha, what a bad luck, my girl.

In fact, she is now crucified by his direct order.

images (3).jpg

Please, please, untie me, get off the cross, I can't anymore.

Shut up you bitch if you don't want us to start torturing you now.

Danica fell silent, every muscle in her body ached......she has only been crucified for three hours and was still all night rest.

Besides, General Castro wants you to work hard with her. He has announced that he will come to see her torture and reward the executioners well if they do a good job.

I can imagine, he wants the execution of this beautiful woman to serve as a warning to anyone who wants to attempt against his life in the future.

Yes, more or less, that is the idea.

You have already heard it, beautiful, in addition to enjoying a lot I will earn a lot of money torturing you, ha, ha.

When they left she went on and continued begging for her life but nothing could help her now.

The door closed and the two men left there leaving her crying and moaning in that painful posture.

images (4).jpg

images.jpg2238946_30cb39e.jpg

Lily supension.jpg

In cell n. 11 there was a beautiful and slim blonde who was suspended from the ceiling in hogtied way as if she were a lamp.

This is called Lily, is 27 years old, measures 1.70 cm. and has the following measures: 34C-26-34

What a twisted way to handle it! Sanchez exclaimed, making it swing like a pendulum. Is she also voluntary?

No, she is a “gift” that another big shot from San Mateo gives to Mr Smith.

A gift?

Yes, you know,.... to pay a favor or just to get along, who knows?

So you have not voluntarily chosen to be crucified, right?

MMMMMHHH

She denied crying.

Poor girl, said Sanchez stroking and pinching her soft nipples that hung helplessly at the end of her breasts.

Someone called Ramírez was who made the present, a rich businessman from the Republic of San Mateo. Apparently she is a young american woman who worked in one of his companies and who rejected the dishonest proposals he made her... Ha, ha, she slapped the face when he tried to kiss her. The guy did not forgive him for the rejection nor the humiliation so he had her abducted and brought to Mr Smith for us to crucify. He has paid a large amount of money and will come to fuck her and see how the torture will also come as a spectator on the day of the ordeal.

What a sweet revenge. You should not have rejected him beautiful, said Sanchez stroking her pussy also helpless and completely stripped, in the end, apart from him you will be fucked by dozens of types in the most painful and humiliating ways.....you know, anal, fisting, urine, torture, and so on.

She began to shake rabidly at the intrusion of the executioner's fingers.

Go, go, this one will have to be tamed, bring me one of those candles there.

For what?

Now you see, I'm going to start torturing her right now so she can get an idea of what awaits her tomorrow.

And Sanchez took the candle and placing it a few centimeters below the body of the young woman let the flame "lick" the soft skin of her belly button.

MMMMMH, MMMMMH

To escape the burn the young woman began to stir and move in the air, come scream and shout, but Sanchez only had to move the candle a few centimeters to continue the game and burn it in different parts of his naked body, so he let the candle flame burned her nipples and sex for a few seconds while she screamed and howled completely helpless trying to rotate in the air.

From the other cells the prisoners could hear Lily's howls perfectly and Sanchez continued to play with her for another quarter of an hour.

In the end she cried inconsolably asking for much more submissive mercy, so Sanchez left the candle.

Ha ha, I see that you are learning manners, tomorrow I will really torture you, bitch.

And after insisting a little more with the candle, they finally left her swinging in the air and crying in stretched mucus. They turned off the light and left it alone hanging from the ceiling.

skin-diamond-nude.jpg

In cell n. 12 had a slim mulatto completely naked and tied to a stone pillar.

skin tied.jpg

This is not the type that Mr Smith likes, she is gorgeous but has too small tits, Sanchez said. What is her name?

She is called Skin, yes, she does have small ones for what we are used to, in fact when she sent her request it was rejected immediately although it was especially insinuating.

Skin stripping1.jpgSkin stripping2.jpgSkin stripping3.jpgSkin stripping4.jpg

skin gang bang.jpgskin gang bang 2.jpgskin tits pinch.jpgskin abused.jpg

The girl confessed that she was a vocational masochist and to prove it she sent him some photos in which she showed how she undressed slowly before her executioners, then how they fucked her together in a brutal gangbang and finally began to torture her in a bondage session. In spite of that she confessed not to be satisfied and that more than anything she longed to experience the ordeal of the cross.

So, why is she here?

As soon as received the negative response, she sent an offensive and insulting message against Mr Smith in which she labeled him impotent and “lazy penis”. She also threatened to denounce him as a pedophile, inventing that he had had relations with him when she was younger than 18.

That's a lie.

Yes, but some judge still believes it and Mr Smith did not want to take risks, so in the end he decided to accept, so here she is.

Let's see if I understand it......so she provoked and angry him whit the objetive of coming here and suffer an atrocious ordeal until the day of her crucifixion.

Yes, even if it seems like a lie, it is.

skin laugh2.jpg

So, in addition to masochist you have a dirty mouth, huh slut?

Yes you bastard, and who the hell are you with that stupid face?

Sanchez was speechless for the defiant response of the girl, wanted to slap him, but then he understood his game and smiling devishly he went to catch a cat of nine tails.

I am the executioner who will torture you even in your dreams and that will make you visit hell.

And without saying anything else he started whipping.

ZAAAAASSSS, ZZAAAAAAS

skin flogged.jpg

skin tits whipped.jpg
The lashes "caressed" her breasts with such force that another would have screamed but the mulatto stiffed upper lip and just closed her eyes and put up the flogging without screams.

skin laugh.jpg

Sanchez stopped a moment admired by the endurance of the girl. She was in a sweat bath and was panting. When she could recover his speech she told him.

Is that all you know how to do ?, stop stroking me and give me stronger, son of a bitch.

With that stronger, huh ?.

ZAAAASSSS, ZAAAASSS

Take slut, take.

skin endures whip.jpg
Pork …… Son of a bitch…… fag,… I told you stronger.

ZAAAASSSS, ZAAAASSS

Sanchez did his best but she did not give in, so after twenty more lashes he got tired of whipping.

skin suffering.jpg

Skin's body gleamed with perspiration and she kept breathing with big puffs proud that they hadn't made her scream.

Sanchez also gasped

Gag...gag this slut with a rubber ball, Jimmy, and bring me a jar of salted vinegar that I'm going to soak the whip before continuing to whip the whore.

Already after doing all that Sanchez resumed the flogging again, this time Skin began to scream like crazy but it was no longer understood what she said …….

Skin gagged.jpg

Second day in the morning. At Mr Smith's house with a beautiful milf.

Adriana nude.jpg07.jpg

The next morning Mr Smith arrived in his private yet. The man was accompanied by Adriana, a hot and shining milf. The woman had sent her nude photographs but the unsigned crucifixion contract.

So this is your island Mr Smith, I finally know your kingdom.

Ha ha, my island, you say? No, that's too much.

You just have to see how everyone treats you, you seem like the king of this place.

Changing the subject, have you thought better about the contract? I would like to have you in the arena the day of the ordeal adorning one of the crosses with your beautiful naked body, why don't you decide to sign it?

Adriana smiled.

No, Mr Smith, don't tempt me, I like bondage but I don't have enough courage to give myself to your wild executioners to crucify me. If I have agreed to come to your island it is because I am very curious to see such an exciting spectacle and because you have signed me a safe passage that is in the hands of my lawyers. Can I trust you?

Sure you can, my dear, he said kissing her hand, you are free to leave “my kingdom” whenever you want, anyway I am sure that these days you will change your mind. So will you stay to see the execution?

I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world.

Adrianna goes ahead and Mr Smith looked at her for a while smiling devilshly.

“Well, my beauty, like it or not, you finally will be in one of my crosses”, he thought.

Come on Mr Smith, I wish to visit your famous mansion.

A car took them to Mr Smith's mansion, an authentic palace with a huge pool.

Alli sexy.jpg

Matías, the butler, took their bags and the couple entered the house, there they found a beautiful young blonde dressed in jeans shorts and a tight tank top.

My dear, I introduce you to my niece Alli, he said after giving the teenager a chaste kiss on the forehead.

Hi, nice to meet you.

The two kissed on the cheek and chatted for a while but then Alli said she had to make a phone call, so he left his sight and went to the pool to sunbathe.

I didn't know you lived with your niece, she's very pretty, how old is she?

He did 18 a couple of months ago but apart from my niece, she is my sex slave.

Alli sexual slave.jpg

What?

What you hear, as soon as she came of age, the very slut appeared in my office still wearing the nun's school uniform and proposed to sign the crucifixion contract.

I can't believe it, if it looks like a girl. And, and did you accept ?.

Alli  schoolgirl1.pngAlli  schoolgirl2.pngAlli  schoolgirl3.png

Alli schoolgirl topless.jpgAlli schoolgirl topless2.jpg

At first I thought it was a stupid girl's joke, but then he started to play dumb and put on postures and then he started to undress in front of me. Anyway, I thought she was bluffing, so I put the contract in front of her thinking that she was going to back down and to my surprise she didn't hesitate to sign it. Then I told her that from that moment she was my slave and she accepted.

Alli schoolgirl 5.jpgAlli nude hogtied.pngAlli nude hogtied2.pngalli tied to massage table.png

I add her that before fucking one of my executioners was going to tie her up and gag her. She did not resist at all so that in a few seconds she was bound and gagged, first on the couch. Then I thought about it better and made my man tie her to the massage table and I fucked her there comfortably. Since then she is my slave and obeys me in everything.

And, are you going to have her crucified?

No, for the moment, no. I like her as a sex slave, but she knows that one day when I get tired of her, I will hand her over to my executioners, I think that knowing makes her horny.

I think I'm getting horny too, Mr Smith, she said, crouching against him like a cat in heat.

The butler served them breakfast and when they finished Mr Smith proposed Adriana to visit the fortress of Cabo Florido to which she responded delightedly.

We will walk, it is not far away.

They were to get up from the table and leave when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Ahead.

It was Jimmy who was coming to give his boss the report.

Good morning, Mr. Smith.

Good morning. Has Sanchez started the interrogations?

Yes sir, he said looking sideways at Adriana, he started very early today, at 8 in the morning.

All right, well, come on, ah! This is my guest, her name is Adriana and she comes with us to see the fortress.

Before, listen to me a moment sir, we had an unexpected visit.

Well, now I can't take care of it, I'm in a hurry to see Sanchez in action.

Wait, please, observe, observe these photographs that I bring.

alina in shorts 2.jpgAlina shorts.pngimages.jpg

What a beauty, said Adriana, who is she? Another volunteer?

Her name is Alina and she has been a slave for three years. He has been brought by his master to surrender us as crux slave and crucified, but he has set a condition.

Which?

In exchange for his slave you must accept him in your executioner template.

The chief reflected a few seconds.

Well, Mr Smith replied, what he asks is just, but first we will have to check if she serves as a tormentor.

They're out there waiting, do I let them in?

Yes, go ahead, let them pass.

And a couple entered the kitchen, she was a very young and very attractive brunette.

Good morning Mr Smith, said the man offering his hand, my name is Richard, I really wanted to meet you and witness your famous ordeals in person.

Thank you very much. Is this your slave girl?

Yes

Alina greets the gentleman and the lady.

Alina miniskirt.png

How, ...how are you?

The young Alina was dressed in a denim mini skirt under which her buttocks were guessed and a shirt with nothing underneath. Her master had dressed her like this, with old clothes to quickly undress her and throw everything in the trash.

I have been told that it is a condition that I hire you as an executioner, Mr Smith said, looking at the girl from top to bottom.

The girl blushed at that look and lowered her head submissively.

Do you agree?

In principle yes, but first I would like to check if you have skills to be an executioner.

I think so, test me.

Okay, for that we can use her, I want to see how torture.

Agree.

Undress, then, you bitch.

Alina miniskirt  back.pngAlina miniskirt nude tits.jpgAlina butt spread.png

Alina obeyed without hesitation and as she took off her brief rags Mr Smith looked at her carefully and she looked at him mischievously as he smiled.

As soon as she was naked, the girl spread her legs and put her hands on the back of her neck, she showed she was a well-trained slave.

Mr Smith smiled in pleasure, approached her and slapped her twice.

I'm going to take away that stupid smile you have, bitch. We go to the living room, there I can examine you comfortably.

Alina nude front.png

Alina and Adriana followed the men to the living room. Alina stayed naked at one end to show her body well

Let's turn around.

Alina nude back.png

She did it by showing her ass.

And now lean, .......well,..... more.

Alina asshole.png

Mr Smith's, the very pervert, analyzed the young woman's crotch with her expert eyes

I see that your slave is still a virgin in the ass

Yes sir that is correct.

Well, it won't be for a long time, the executioners will make sure that she won´t be virgin any more. Come on, get back in.

Alina hands up.png

She resumed the submission posture with her arms at the back of her neck.

Seeing her like this, Mr Smith completely spliced and his hands went to her helpless tits and as he spoke he began to pinch her nipples.

Do you know what awaits you if I accept the conditions of your master?

Yes,… .. the crucifixion,…. she said sighing for the pinches.

But do you know that they will hold you on the cross with nails on your feet and wrists?

Yes, my owner has already explained everything to me.

And you agree ?.

Yes.

Look beautiful when they put the cross right with you stuck in it you will feel enormous pain and despair and you will believe that there is nothing worse in the world but that will only be the beginning, do you know it too?

Alina and master.png

Yes, I know that once nailed to the cross the sayons will torture me and I wish they have no mercy on me.

Do you want to? Doesn't your master order it?

Excuse me, Mr. Smith, Richard said. I think you get confused. It is she who has been asking me for years to submit her to that hellish ordeal. I have always refused but a week ago he gave me an ultimatum. Either I surrender her or she surrenders herself.

Is that true precious?

Yes

Alina and master humble.png

You could tell that the girl was embarrassed to confess that she was such a whore so she lowered her head to the floor.

What happens is that she is sorry that I am left without a slave girl and say that she sacrifices herself so that I can be an executioner.

Ah, that I did not expect, is it true beautiful ?.

Alina said yes with her head.

Alright, so I try it done. And Mr Smith went to the table and took out a crucifixion contract model.

The man gave the girl a pen and she signed it without hesitation.

Mr Smith then shook Richard's hand.

Welcome. Well, as the first task I go to the bathroom and introduce an enema to the slave, I want her ass to be clean for the executioners. Oh but don't let her let go, the slave will have to keep the liquid inside her intestines on the way to the fortress of Cabo Florido, ha ha.

Alina enema 2.pngAlina enema 3.pngAlina enema 4.pngAlina enema 5.pngAlina enema.png

Richard took Alina to the bathroom and there he applied the enema thanks to a rubber pear.

The girl felt the warm liquid in her gut and groaned with pleasure and discomfort because from the first moment she wanted to make her belly.

Already back in the living room, Mr Smith had taken out some shackles and a chain with bondage clamps.

Now tie it up and clamp it, Mr Smith said, offering that shabby set of shackles.
Chained-006.jpg

Okay, and since Richard was already familiar with those instruments, he started putting them on his slave without any problem. So he crossed his arms behind his back and put a set of shackles on his wrists, another on his elbows, another on his ankles and the largest on his neck. The girl allowed herself to be submissive and left in a couple of minutes tied and helpless with a long chain that ran along her back and was so short between the two ankles that she would have to walk with short and clumsy steps.

And now drive the volunteer to the torture chamber and start with her as soon as possible.

Ok, whatever you order. Should I start torturing her immediately?

Yes, I want you to torture her for hours, whip, torture rack, electric shocks, ... I'll order two executioners to help you and that's how you practice.

Yes sir.

Alina was increasingly flushed and her nipples got excited and filled with wrinkles upon hearing what her master was going to do with her. Until then he had never been tormented so harshly.

To walk her use this.

71cBqWRhFDL._SX355_.jpg

And Mr Smith provided Richard with a chain to which four snaps equipped with crocodile-clamps were attached.

Thank you.

Do you know how to place it?

Yes, said the executioner's apprentice while removing the plastic protectors from the clamps.

Having done this and taking advantage of the young woman's pussy fluids, she used his wet fingers to stimulate the girl's nipples and when they were very hard he pinched them with the teeth biting a good portion of meat at the base of each nipple

IIIIAAAAAYYYY

Alina let out a couple of screams when the two clamps bit both her nipples as if they were small hungry crocodiles but she endured quietly trembling and crying when her master twisted them wildly with her fingers. However, the girl shouted again very loudly when she put the third clamp in the middle of the clitoris and shouted and cried much more when the fourth clamp bit her tongue forcing her to keep her mouth open.

Like this? Richard said proudly showing his slave ready for the march as he curled the chain in his right hand.

All right, you in front, I want to see how your female walks.

5494086-beth-doing-a-naked-dare-in-cuffs.jpg

And pulled by Richard, Alina began to walk in short and clumsy steps, crying and drooling nonstop while the sadist Mr Smith enjoyed watching his flesh tremble on his long way to the torture chamber.

What do you think of Adriana? He said, taking her arm. You see that it is not so difficult to take that step. That girl knows perfectly the calvary that awaits her and accepts it with submission.

I am very horny Mr Smith, the submission and surrender of that young girl has put me in heat, but I insist that I am not so brave. Would you really do that with me if he gave me as a slave? Would you take me naked and chained down the street as he does with her?

Of course, my dear, especially with those breasts you have. As soon as you sign, be sure that I will put those clamps in the same place and walk you naked through the streets in front of everyone.

Adrianna rubbed against him like a cat in heat.

I am looking forward to it, my master.

Before you will have to sign slut ...

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom