Voyeuristic Thread

You like to visit the crux event, including (on cross, flogged, raped, cornuated)

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
I saw not much people looked at my related Thread, so you might see you more in the audience than being the crucified one. Well, I might have bad news for you. Well anyway, imagine the situation:

Imagine you could visit a crucification event which included the harder stuff, people on cross, nude, raped, flogged and the cornu treatment. No death penalties, because you might live in a place that is not allowed. What is your preferred event:

I saw not much people looked at my related Thread, so you might see you more in the audience than being the crucified one. Well, I might have bad news for you. Well anyway, imagine the situation:

Imagine you could visit a crucification event which included the harder stuff, people on cross, nude, raped, flogged and the cornu treatment. No death penalties, because you might live in a place that is not allowed. What is your preferred event:
Crucifying dfg42 for his silly questions, seems a good idea, but I am afraid, that such a prospect will instigate him to ask even more silly questions! :devil:;)

And certainly, I would visit a crucifixion of nice nude females!:rolleyes:

Crucifying dfg42 for his silly questions, seems a good idea, but I am afraid, that such a prospect will instigate him to ask even more silly questions! :devil:;)

And certainly, I would visit a crucifixion of nice nude females!:rolleyes:
Actually it is a little offensive for me, that no one wants to see me naked and penetrated on the cross so far. Else I would probably do a photomanip exactly for that, or would even make a session in a BDSM club, well not as long there is corona rules in my country, so some time is left. So from a commercial point of view, only beautiful nude ladies will be crucified.

You are right, we CF members should support each other in peril.:roto2gay:
I bet that, after all, you would not to hesitate to come to my crucifixion (for all my silly replies on the forum).:roto2palm:
At least the female CF members are at place three, I first thought I should show here Roberta1 but decided for

nudemember.jpg

but why not the male CF members like Rufus (our favourite condemned, even if he is always a little overdressed), Tentaerden or the many others?

Crucifixion_Ancient.jpg

So I have the opportunity to be admired by 20 young females, while on cross.... That is great, but not really a punishment. Something like this:

View attachment 1075743

must need some work on it, but you get the idea.
So, you actually found 20 CruxForums Girls willing to take the challenge of lying around under @dfg42 in a circle with our legs spread. Amazing. seems like some kind of occult ceremony. I’m trying to figure out which one is me. I think I’m the one over on the left wearing a knitted hat.

Nice nude females, favourite female celebrities (which are not that many as most celebs are vile people anyway) and of course, some of the girls on this forum (you know who you are :p)

You may be right. Obviously an unhappy facial expression … looks like I am about to register a complaint.
you have any reason, that girl is the one with my dick is pointed at(well it is not my body only face, I have not yet a pic of me crucified, but I work on it) must just have gone exposed to a cum shot. The others are happy because I missed them, but be warned, there will be more....

WFlOizsr copy.jpg

So, you actually found 20 CruxForums Girls willing to take the challenge of lying around under @dfg42 in a circle with our legs spread. Amazing. seems like some kind of occult ceremony. I’m trying to figure out which one is me. I think I’m the one over on the left wearing a knitted hat.
Well she`s certainly a fine figure of a woman with all the necessary "attributes."

you have any reason, that girl is the one with my dick is pointed at(well it is not my body only face, I have not yet a pic of me crucified, but I work on it) must just have gone exposed to a cum shot. The others are happy because I missed them, but be warned, there will be more....

View attachment 1075814
You've been ripped off, there's only 16 of us :eek:

Give us a break, dfg, some of us have been in bed asleep all this time!

This thread
does touch an important theme. Humiliation is a big part of the crux experience, for for some of us it may be a key part. To be helpless, exposed, possibly even abused in public is tremendously powerful. Then the audience: neighbours and family? Strangers? A nationwide TV audience? Each of these situations may appeal to us. The adult exposed in front of their mother, the community leader exposed in front of their people, the captive in front of their enemy. Imagine too the words that may pass between victim and audience, as raised here

Now for your question
Nude, perhaps with use of a cornu at some point. Female or male, young or older, really I have broad acceptance when it come to crux, but I like to see real suspension crux, with tension in the limbs and body. Stretch those victims, enhance those figures. Crux is a test, not a modelling pose!

Actually it is a little offensive for me, that no one wants to see me naked and penetrated on the cross so far. Else I would probably do a photomanip exactly

DFG, please do, and share with us. Even if there seems to be little reaction, you can be sure there are members who will appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom