Voyeuristic Thread

You like to visit the crux event, including (on cross, flogged, raped, cornuated)

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Now for your question
Imagine you could visit a crucification event which included the harder stuff, people on cross, nude, raped, flogged and the cornu treatment. No death penalties, because you might live in a place that is not allowed. What is your preferred event:
Nude, perhaps with use of a cornu at some point. Female or male, young or older, really I have broad acceptance when it come to crux, but I like to see real suspension crux, with tension in the limbs and body. Stretch those victims, enhance those figures. Crux is a test, not a modelling pose!
Thanks. naturally there is different motivations, I try to put some light on it. There are many discussions about the cornu, indeed an erotic and horrible problem. Guess today, we would allways use it, but I am not sure in ancient times. In my "German" story I know write (the death of a zenturio) a horn of a cow will be used, which was speculated to be the origin.
DFG, please do, and share with us. Even if there seems to be little reaction, you can be sure there are members who will appreciate it.
I was naturally joking and also ironically teasing, but there is now something similar as avatar (it is really me, last year), ideally I would be able to do something as in the pics of hb21, but I am aware of some optical limits of my body.

I was naturally joking and also ironically teasing, but there is now something similar as avatar (it is really me, last year), ideally I would be able to do something as in the pics of hb21, but I am aware of some optical limits of my body.
It occurs to me, that you are inquiring about voyeuristic attitudes on a forum with a strong exhibitionist orientation?
You are subtly cheating us, with your last question! Using us to satisfy your exhibitionism.
You should be crucified for that (what do you mean, you already are)?

Would you come to see yourself a crux event either, as a voyeur?
Would you come to watch Loxuru's crucifixion, for instance?:facepalm: I warn you, it's an ugly old man:eek: you would come for!:p

It occurs to me, that you are inquiring about voyeuristic attitudes on a forum with a strong exhibitionist orientation?
You are subtly cheating us, with your last question! Using us to satisfy your exhibitionism.
You should be crucified for that (what do you mean, you already are)?
Hm, exhibitionism and voyeurism do not make sense without each other, such as Ying and Yang, wave and particle, so think of some exposed crucified ones without audience:
bdsmlr-1089615-SQLbWPrp3d.jpeg

Would you come to see yourself a crux event either, as a voyeur?
Would you come to watch Loxuru's crucifixion, for instance?:facepalm: I warn you, it's an ugly old man:eek: you would come for!:p
Naturally if I can come to such an event I would go any second. - Well, if I want to see a beautiful old man, I will just take a mirror and say, oh Hello George Clooney how are you today? And motivations one of the effect of going to a crucifixion is to see that some male are uglier than himself, or other way around. Another thing will be the the audience will masturbate before the people on cross would be something I like to do in voyeuristic/exhibionistic situations.

I am happy that you do not ask me to be also crucified... I will try to do mockups sometimes-

If I am not able, do some pics for documentation, such as those of the girl, which Do a before/after documentation, obviously:

tumblr_nbuvf4zDwM1r9ty1do1_640.jpg

Hm, exhibitionism and voyeurism do not make sense without each other, such as Ying and Yang, wave and particle, so think of some exposed crucified ones without audience:
Right! One would go to attend a crucifixion event, as a 'voyeur', just to imagine oneself to be in the place of the crucified.:rolleyes:

Which brings me to 'Loxuru's Laws of Crucifixion'::icon_writing:

Loxuru's First Law on Crucifixion:
A crucifixion is a social event!:ole:

Loxuru's Second Law on Crucifixion:
A crucifixion is not a beauty contest!:rota2::roto2rie:

Loxuru's Second Law on Crucifixion:
A crucifixion is not a beauty contest!:rota2::roto2rie:
Then Pontius Pilatus did an horrible thing, just see my thread, then with the probability of 75 % the beautiful young females get crucified, but lucky us, we will live forever. By the way, that brings me to a mathematical exercise, using binomial formulas in probability theory. If your probability is 25%, as male to be crucified, how probable is that 3 males(!) are crucified the same time in Golgatha? Have we learned that in our religious education, have we?

Then Pontius Pilatus did an horrible thing, just see my thread, then with the probability of 75 % the beautiful young females get crucified, but lucky us, we will live forever. By the way, that brings me to a mathematical exercise, using binomial formulas in probability theory. If your probability is 25%, as male to be crucified, how probable is that 3 males(!) are crucified the same time in Golgatha? Have we learned that in our religious education, have we?
My guess would be : 1/64, but I am as bad in statistics and probability calculation as Pontius Pilatus apparently was!:icon_writing:

My guess would be : 1/64, but I am as bad in statistics and probability calculation as Pontius Pilatus apparently was!:icon_writing:
Quite good.....

First Male 1/4 , second male 1/4 too.... makes 1/4*1/4*1/4 = 1/64 very good..... Lucky you, was already looking for my hammer and the nails!

I will write all possibilities down later using the numbers evaluated here.

Quite good.....

First Male 1/4 , second male 1/4 too.... makes 1/4*1/4*1/4 = 1/64 very good..... Lucky you, was already looking for my hammer and the nails!

I will write all possibilities down later using the numbers evaluated here.
Pontius Pilatus must have reasoned 25% + 25% + 25% = 75%, which matched well, since he had a fourth accused (Barrabas), so he crucified 3/4 = 75% of them (after someone told him there were only three slots available on the crosses that day).:confused:

(I'll probably get crucified for that stupid reasoning after all).

Pontius Pilatus must have reasoned 25% + 25% + 25% = 75%, which matched well, since he had a fourth accused (Barrabas), so he crucified 3/4 = 75% of them (after someone told him there were only three slots available on the crosses that day).:confused:

(I'll probably get crucified for that stupid reasoning after all).
I once saw a text of a math teacher, saying the probability of a dice is 1/6 of two dices 1/3..... I told him allways to use 7 dices. That people should be impaled....

Back
Top Bottom