Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
What do they mean? Abortions are now illegal? I always thought that our Supreme Court was made up of quality people that cared about and protected the rights of all people in our country. Judges that we would always look up to as being wise and fair. Not so anymore. Now they are bi-partisan Charletons who make decisions that please people in the party that nominated them for their seat. It all started with the past president who wanted to be a king.
A page out of the dictators playbook.
View attachment 1194562 View attachment 1194563
Now they are rounding up all of the women who have had abortions in the past year. Hundreds of us. Yes I am one who had an abortion. My health at the time put me at great risk to not survive childbirth. My doctors told me that they would not recommend my pregnancy to continue. I was so very sad to lose my baby but I guess it was better than losing my life.
View attachment 1194559 View attachment 1194560
After we were arrested and detained for several weeks, we had what they all a “group trial”. We were each asked one question by the three judge panel, it was like a military court marshal. Under oath we were asked “ Did you have an illegal abortion?” We all answered no, our abortions were legal. They say “ no abortion is legal even for health reasons.” We are all found guilty. Sentenced to a mass whipping. There will be a large crowd to witness our naked bodies capering under the whip.

View attachment 1194561 View attachment 1194564 View attachment 1194555

For my followers I have added a new chapter to my “Bridewell, My Penance, My Pain” thread and started a new thread “ Here Cums the Bride”
OK, this is in a way so cynical but I can´t help but be aroused.

Back
Top Bottom