Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com

elephas

Senator
Earlier in the topics "Lovely Ladies" and "Judicial Corporal Punishment: Illustrations" were posted quite a lot of photos from the category "Waiting for punishment". Of course, this was our interpretation, a play of imagination, photographers did not put such a meaning. I propose to start a separate thread, which would be an addition to the main thread "JCP Illustrations", where we could post photos and pictures of this kind, perhaps with comments or even mini-stories.

Earlier in the topics "Lovely Ladies" and "Judicial Corporal Punishment: Illustrations" were posted quite a lot of photos from the category "Waiting for punishment". Of course, this was our interpretation, a play of imagination, photographers did not put such a meaning. I propose to start a separate thread, which would be an addition to the main thread "JCP Illustrations", where we could post photos and pictures of this kind, perhaps with comments or even mini-stories.
Excellent idea for a thread! And great pics to start it off :clapclap:

I'm a touch confused. I thought this thread was about separating out a certain kind of post on the other thread, featuring an image and comments. Here I see many images, but no scenarios - nothing to link them to JCP at all.
You're right, there are no scenarios yet, but the topic has only been around for a few hours. It should be material for imagination. Subsequently, I will pay more attention to the context. I would be glad if you also take part in this game. :wave:

You're right, there are no scenarios yet, but the topic has only been around for a few hours. It should be material for imagination. Subsequently, I will pay more attention to the context. I would be glad if you also take part in this game. :wave:
Elephas, I know I said I would participate....and I still plan on it. But I first have to take some deep breathes and count to ten, or maybe higher. Seems everybody is a critic these days :mad:

Mariposa is a member of a Christian sect which has as one of its tenets live reenactments of the stories of the Martyrs. She was selected for her beauty and piety to participate, willingly accepted, and was given a choice of which Martyr to emulate. She chose Agatha, for obvious reasons. The time is coming within the week for her ordeal to begin. She will first spend a week in a brothel, servicing the roughest of clients. Then she will be tied naked to a pillar and whipped. She will then have her breasts amputated by executioners with sharp knives, and brought back to her cell. This will happen in front of the entire congregation, and be filmed for posterity. She then has a choice whether to allow the surgeons to assist her by attending to her wounds and allowing a safe recovery, or handing herself over to be burned. Which option will she choose? Either way she will serve as a shining example for her people. To whom much is given, much will be expected.
naked-brunette-mariposa-spreads-her-legs-by-the-river-12.jpg

Mariposa is a member of a Christian sect which has as one of its tenets live reenactments of the stories of the Martyrs. She was selected for her beauty and piety to participate, willingly accepted, and was given a choice of which Martyr to emulate. She chose Agatha, for obvious reasons. The time is coming within the week for her ordeal to begin. She will first spend a week in a brothel, servicing the roughest of clients. Then she will be tied naked to a pillar and whipped. She will then have her breasts amputated by executioners with sharp knives, and brought back to her cell. This will happen in front of the entire congregation, and be filmed for posterity. She then has a choice whether to allow the surgeons to assist her by attending to her wounds and allowing a safe recovery, or handing herself over to be burned. Which option will she choose? Either way she will serve as a shining example for her people. To whom much is given, much will be expected.
View attachment 1040271
Isn't it too harsh for poor Mariposa?

3768313_l.jpg
Photo by Salvacasco Immagini.

It could be an illustration for "The Passion of Lady Meg" by Paul Little.

1775, London, during the reign of King George III, who was married to Charlotte Sophia. Three young ladies in waiting, Arabella Clarison, Beatrice Digby and Gloria Talmadge, stole the jewellery box from the Queen's room for a joke, intending to return it the next day. The Queen did not appreciate this joke, as a result the young ladies were brought to trial, which initially sentenced them to a public flogging across the back with a cat o' nine tails at Tyburn. The Lord Chamberlain, Sir Henry Percival, persuaded the Queen to commute the sentence. The final sentence was as follows:
"It is the order of Her Royal Majesty, Charlotte Sophia, that you three culprits, Arabella Clarisson, Beatrice Digby and Gloria Talmadge be taken at dawn to the private courtyard of the palace of Her Majesty. There, at the hands of Master Dickon and his assistant Tom, you will each of you be stripped naked save for your hose and shoes, affixed to the whipping post, and dealt a number of set strokes with the birch rod to chasten you for your wicked folly. Thereafter, after the physician has attended you, you will be dressed and put aboard Her Majesty's vessel, the Orion, hence to be transported to the colonies of South Carolina, where at auction upon disembarking, you shall be sold for an indenture of three years each of you to the highest bidder. At the end of such time, if you are then ready to make penance as befits those who have fallen from royal grace, you may be once again admitted to the kingdom."
Three ladies in the Tower of London in the morning before the punishment. The Queen ordered that each girl should receive as many strokes as her age, that is, Arabella - 23, Beatrice - 21 and Gloria - 20.

Last edited:
View attachment 1040457
Photo by Salvacasco Immagini.

There, at the hands of Master Dickon and his assistant Tom, you will each of you be stripped naked save for your hose and shoes, affixed to the whipping post, and dealt a number of set strokes with the birch rod to chasten you for your wicked folly.
From the absence of both hose and shoes, I infer Master Dickon and Tom exceeded their orders. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 6B3B1774-CD9C-4B92-BA06-21D00B028BEB.jpeg
    6B3B1774-CD9C-4B92-BA06-21D00B028BEB.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 1,567
Back
Top Bottom