Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her passion has already begun. After she is hoisted and bound to the stipes, she will remain roped there for a full twenty-four hours as a fulfillment of her devotion. She is mentally and physically prepared to endure her pain and display with dignity. Her promise ensures that under no circumstance will she be taken down before her time is complete....
(art by Borisov)
170_1000.jpg

Cara seems to be in serious trouble. Her clash with justice ended with the verdict: 30 strokes with a cane. Soon she will be brought to a punishment room, where she will experience the full power of a judicial cane.

495600499047755.jpgd6a19e499047827.jpgwp_6534df499739130.jpgwp_ddd101499739151.jpg

Cara Delevingne by Simon Emmett - Esquire UK, September 2016

View attachment 1060768
Their public whipping will only serve to enhance their guilt and provide further proof of their crimes.

Pain heightens her senses, makes the taste of her lover's lips all the sweeter. She loves to feel their flesh pressed together, jerking as the lash adds its kisses to their own.

She cheated, she confessed, and now she must pay the price at the whipping post. Thirty-nine lashes. Was it worth it?
View attachment 1061066

She is ready. Bind her hands, and begin. Will she regret her crime, or find guilty pleasure in her punishment?

Elephas is a master of finding the most beautiful women in beautiful poses. Each one excites the imagination.

Lovely redhead embracing the post in attachment from Barrabas. I also agree that Elephas posts some fantastic pictures.
When was skinny dipping in the woods a crime. There was no one around. It was hot.
84E616C4-0199-4CF8-86BC-D026D665A0A4.jpegEB56EE1D-7CF2-4243-BCEB-B28C00307822.jpeg
What the hell were the police doing there. I laughed when they said they were arresting me. I told the judge I thought the whole thing was a joke. He said I was guilty of indecency and sentenced me to two dozen on my naked backside with the prison strap. I don’t think it’s a joke anymore.....

1632495213819.jpeg

From the place where they were tied and gagged naked, the four condemned women heard the screams coming from the nearby torture chamber. Her fifth friend had already been screaming like crazy for two hours while being flayed alive. She was taking a long time to die because the executioners were very skilled and were lengthening her agony.

In desperate begs and screams that hurt their ears, The girls trembled, hanging helplessly from their arms, waiting for the moment to be their turn. Their dense bodies slid against each other with sweat, drool, semen, and urine. Indeed, the girls had peed out of fear.

unbetitelt-photo-1517080612kg4n8-520x390.jpg

- What are they going to do to us? Who are all these people?

- The sentence is to be crucified but first you will receive 100 lashes with a bull whip that will slowly skin you. If you survive the scourging you will be nailed to the cross in front of the people. Your audience eagerly awaits.

- NOOO, you can't do it, we are soldiers, we are prisoners of war.

- That is not what the judge who sentenced you to the cross thinks. You are a criminal occidental bitch. Come on, get this down and tie her to the torture posts while the executioners sharpen the nails.

View attachment 1066232

From the place where they were tied and gagged naked, the four condemned women heard the screams coming from the nearby torture chamber. Her fifth friend had already been screaming like crazy for two hours while being flayed alive. She was taking a long time to die because the executioners were very skilled and were lengthening her agony.

In desperate begs and screams that hurt their ears, The girls trembled, hanging helplessly from their arms, waiting for the moment to be their turn. Their dense bodies slid against each other with sweat, drool, semen, and urine. Indeed, the girls had peed out of fear.
It's so hard to find decent, sturdy clothes hangers these days.
1632495213819.jpeg
At least these don't take up too much room in the closet!

Who the hell booked this damn photo shoot in this country. Don’t those people get paid to do their job. Maybe they should be the ones having to make this decision not me. I could bitch all I want but there was no one that could help me now. The evidence was shown in court.
379611B8-A1D7-4A2E-A9F9-8CCC63502EE2.jpeg
Nothing was hidden...that’s not a pun, they showed the jury every photo taken at the shoot. They recognized the beach ....they recognized the model. The jury said guilty. Johnny my photographer got a $500 fine. Lester my manager got a $1000 fine. But I, because I was a woman, In this male dominated country. I got 3 years in a women’s prison or a public caning, 33 strokes of the number 3 cane on my naked backside. It was my choice.....spend 3 years trying to survive in some rat infested hellhole or take a caning, a caning that might ruin my career as a model or at the very least put it on hold until I recover.
96C36C2C-34D9-457C-A7B6-35DD8140078B.jpegB529CBB8-25B2-41E0-A4BF-1C41A8023261.jpeg4A3D56DD-470D-4EBA-A191-A38EA04EC667.jpegF5762EC3-0BDA-4BA8-A6BC-B1B81A05FA59.jpeg
It wasn’t much of a choice, but I was petrified thinking about the pain, the damage the cane would inflict. I was overwhelmed thinking about the embarrassment of being naked for the punishment . I posed nude for the camera but that was different. A crowd of people were going to witness my shame.

Johnny my photographer got a $500 fine. Lester my manager got a $1000 fine. But I, because I was a woman, In this male dominated country. I got 3 years in a women’s prison or a public caning, 33 strokes of the number 3 cane on my naked backside.
No justice there. Geeze!

The law of Rome was clear, there were no exceptions. If the master was killed, all his female slaves were to be crucified, guilty or innocent.
crux.jpg
Although both were completely innocent of the death of their Lord, Seppia and Antonia were condemned to die on the cross by the pretor. Young Seppia was taken to the place of execution and there the executioners stripped her naked before crucifying her.

As she waited for her ordeal to be prepared, Seppia watched as Antonia was savagely tortured. Antonia was her roommate with whom she had shared her late lord's bed many times.

SSSSSHHH, SSSSSHHHH

- NOOOOO, NOOOOO, AAAAGGHHHH, MY NIPPLES, MY NIPPLES, YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR...AAAAYYYYY, NOOOO.

Seppia trembled and sweated as she watched the torturer pinch Antonia's sensitive breasts and stretch her nipples almost tore them off.

- Ha ha slave, you pissed out of fear, but now we will take off your wet loincloth.

- Have you seen what boobs this slavegirl has? I think she will yell louder than her partner when we pinch her tits with the hot pliers.

- Come on slave, lie down on the cross and extend your arms that we are going to nail you

Last edited:
When did they pass that law? Was it the Republicans during the last administration? When was a lesbian affair considered adultery and when was adultery considered a crime ? Sure we were married and our husbands went out of town to attend “the big game”, but to them, every game was a big game.

Jenny and I had been friends in college. Well maybe more than friends...we spent more than a few nights together when we weren’t in relationships with guys. As luck would have it, we ended marrying best friends. So we got to see each other socially quite a bit but this is the first time we really got together in a few years, if you know what I mean. I have no idea who turned us in. Probably my nosy neighbor Gladys. I answered the door in the morning dressed in my robe.....it was the police. I opened the door just as Jenny, who had not heard the doorbell, walked into the room stark naked saying “ Come on Lauri, I’m horny. Get me off one more time”. We were caught. Didn’t even know we broke the law but we were handcuffed and brought to the station.
284F1BA9-EF5A-462E-A45C-560A90A3E222.jpeg
Our trial took place the next day. No jury. No witnesses. Just video statements from my neighbor and the police. The judge took little time finding us guilty. Asked us if we loved our husbands....of course we answered. Said it was a new law....new punishment. Didn’t want to break up our marriages by having us serve time....he sentenced us to 20 cane strokes each on our bare bottoms.
7BE105A5-2C8E-4F10-BAA0-D3A71651CD3E.jpeg94B20DD2-C4F4-4BCB-804F-6779B1893AF3.jpeg
What the hell this wasn’t the 18th century. Sentence to be carried out immediately he said as he slammed down his gavel.

Back
Top Bottom