Waiting for the sequel of the set...

Do you think...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Seems those which voted for double synchronized hanging weren't in the wrong way... I know from clean source there is only three pictures to come to depict the execution.
Technically, with only three pictures to come, I think double hanging is the only way to close this serie.
There is only three scenarios possible with three pictures left.

Scenario 1: left culprit hanged
Scenario 2: right culprit hanged
Scenario 3: both hanged at the same time

One thing that I have a very high level of certainess: the last picture will show both of the culprits hanged.
The details are the only things where I can't bet on. How the executor (seemly the "officer clothed" sublime lady) will behave ?
How high the culprits will be hoisted up ?
For the left culprit, with the knot above the chin, how will she handle the hanging as both have been feet shackled to prevent them to kick.

fakefacebook3.pngfakefacebook4.png

...they are ready to hang !!

Of course such a beauty would be great ^^
I think freddy won't hang her... his/her (don't know the gender) concerns for the details let me think about things like...

...if there is such sexy pant on the asiatic culprit, and such a sexy pair of legs on the glassed one... there is some reasons.

I pray to have the first picture of the ending batch of pics to show their feet at the level of the shoulders of the beautiful officer.
Depicting a restrained kick reflex of the culprits.
Only in the case of synchronious hanging. the officer will be back to us (unless the camera view changed) untill the second picture.

Wow !! I'm so in a eager ^^

Back
Top Bottom