Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Someone know where is it possible find a good stories about water torture, better in middleage :) ?
I read something of really interesting a lot af years ago and it was really good.
Although it is a chapter in the middle of a story, here is a piece from one of my posts that has a 'Water Torture' theme. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you Fossy. I will be happy to read it.
The story that I read was about two or three girls ( i don't remeber well) and one of them tortured with the funnel and filled up more times...really exciting

Thank you Fossy. I will be happy to read it.
The story that I read was about two or three girls ( i don't remeber well) and one of them tortured with the funnel and filled up more times...really exciting
I love the funnel method for waterboarding! In fact I am now reminded of a story - more of a saga really, that I wrote with another delightful CF'er called Peony. The Saga is called "Journey of a Pain Slut" and this is the link to the waterboarding chapters

In my story about the pau de arara, I wrote about some "hands on" (of "off") experience of waterboarding. I'd love to subject some presidents to waterboarding, and ask them if this is not torture... However, for the lovers of intense experience games, you can't beat the intensity of this experience. But play wisely and safely, it is edgy... (best to start with your hands free, as victim).

In my story about the pau de arara, I wrote about some "hands on" (of "off") experience of waterboarding. I'd love to subject some presidents to waterboarding, and ask them if this is not torture... However, for the lovers of intense experience games, you can't beat the intensity of this experience. But play wisely and safely, it is edgy... (best to start with your hands free, as victim).

How is this?

bdsmlr-1088356-ia2JDByVTO.gif

Someone know where is it possible find a good stories about water torture, better in middleage :) ?
I read something of really interesting a lot af years ago and it was really good.
There are few stories, but from ages ago and missing in action, only one I can find now is
by Polly Plummer

Back
Top Bottom