Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
in fact I don't like this water torture method ( head immersed in water) but I find it fascinating in drawings (or in a movie) and then there is the paradox, the water which brings us life and well-being becomes a terrible instrument of torture

View attachment 1064370View attachment 1064371View attachment 1064372
I don't care for the 'dunking' torture either. To me it's a more fear-based ordeal than a painful one. That doesn't work as well for me.
Nice artwork thouugh.

I hope this fits the theme... Some extreme enema/force feeding and bladder filling torture I had commissioned by excellent expansion artist YlandraX.

This is for a roleplay I am doing. These girls are being fill to the brim with a horrific solution before they are both packed into the same tiny box for their day long journey to a BDSM prison to undergo more torture. They are plugged tight and have to hold the enema for the whole journey in the hot, tight box, bound in a 69 position.

To make it even worse, the enema solution was a specific concoction to make the journey more tortuous; laxatives (to play havoc with their stomach), LSD (to fuck with their mind and given them horrific visions and nightmares), amphedtimes(to keep them awake for the days long journey) and aphrodisiacs (to confuse them and keep them horny and wet despite what's happening).

Attachments

• Logan FINAL.png
    Logan FINAL.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 622
Such an unusual setting for a bdsm comic, an oil rig!
7CED88B3-BB31-4EA1-A0A8-842484B0373B.jpeg

How timely! Cruel World just came out with a new video in which a lovely young student is subjected to dunking (and electro later on). This teaser is taken after she's quit struggling and has accepted that she will be dunked as many times as her torturer wishes. It's a shame that we can't see her face at that moment. I like how he bumps the motor to make her tits bounce. Very luscious body on her.

video clip for sale at: http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/obstinate girl student 72 full hd-p-950.html

Back
Top Bottom