We Can Do It

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

nD8wFgC.jpg

Alice will return shortly in a new adventure in her quest to help raise much needed funds to help keep her favourite site afloat.
While I'm waiting for Bob to wind up his router and get sorted you can help HERE

Alice and Alexandra are in serious trouble! They were arrested by the Khabadami Police, following allegations of soliciting funds for foreign powers. It didn't help at all when the police provided an interpreter for their interrogations - and it turned out that both girls were fluent in Russian! Now they find themselves incarcerated in a Khabadami prison cell. They don't know whether they will receive a trial on capital charges, or merely a summary sentence! One thing is certain - the outcome looks bleak for the two friends.

Alex has been asking Alice if she understands the Khabadami legal system. Alice has reassured her, explaining in simple terms, 'They don't really have one here. But there are lots of severe penalties to make up for the lack of a system.'

This answer provides little comfort for Alex, who has become curious about these 'severe penalties'. She asks, hesitantly, 'Have you ever seen anyone crucified...?'

Alice sighs, 'Crucifixion's a doddle.'

arcimboldo_emulation_1_rob_macdoil_2021_by_delrae4303_decate8-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)​

Attachments

• Arcimboldo Emulation 1 Rob MacDoil 2021M.jpg
    Arcimboldo Emulation 1 Rob MacDoil 2021M.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
Alice In Prison (Hosted externally)
i3xR4F6.jpg

Hi Alice. Where’s Alexandra?

“They’ve taken her off to be crucified because the King hasn’t got enough money coming in.”

What! Oh dear I must investigate. Wait her a minute.

“Wait here? Do I have an option?”

Er..no. Hang on..I can see that the big thermometer outside his counting house has gone up to 20%..that is better and I reckon Alex has been reprieved for now.

“For now? That does not sound good.”

Indeed not. You must escape. We can always come back and rescue Alex when you have fulfilled your mission.

“My mission?..oh yes to get that thermometer up to 100%. But how do I escape? I’m stark naked.”

Look around your cell. Perhaps Alex left something. What is that you just found?

“It’s a teasel. What use could that possibly be?”

I’m sure you’ll think of something but hurry I can hear the guards coming.

Will Alice escape and how? Will she succeed in her mission? Will she be free in time to appear in Vol 2 of Alice Kiss Crux Legend?

Attachments

• AliceNew2.jpg
    AliceNew2.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 60
...and what the f***ing hell can she do with a teasel?

A couple more groats are on their way to the King's coffers.
1611414052365.png or fourpenny groats? 1611414168483.png

Oats can be quite tickly, but I think teasels have more exciting possibilities!

No doubt they used to grow them around your way for teasing the woollen cloth. I've had similar experience with them in the garden, but they're worth it for the goldfinches. And my early masochistic experiences had a lot to do with getting my bare legs prickled and scratched, teasels, brambles, thorn bushes, they still give me an erotic shiver!

Alice Has A Plan (Hosted externally)
KFURe1w.jpg

Come on Alice. It's no use you daydreaming of your time with Koshka in Crux Forest. You have to get out of here.

"What is the reading on the big thermometer?"

It's on 50%, which is getting much better but the guards are getting closer.

"Don't worry. I have good plan."

Like what? and do hurry.

"It is old tumbler lock on prison door. I soon whittle this teasel down with my teeth and make the pick rake which I use on lock then I escape."

Sounds like a very cunning plan Alice. I'll see if I can delay those guards and buy you a little time. See you on the outside.

Attachments

• AliceNew3.jpg
    AliceNew3.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 64
"It is old tumbler lock on prison door. I soon whittle this teasel down with my teeth and make the pick rake which I use on lock then I escape."
The tension is building now, and it seems that some lateral thinking is all it takes for a literal teasing of the lock!
We are seeing another original use of the teasel pose from MPL's 'On the Edge', this time with a flashback to the Crux Forest.

The main figure presents a calm focus on logical thought, whilst the memory of the Cruxdreams experience expresses the desperation of Alice's present condition.
The gradient fading of the crux figure is most effective as a vision of the past - and possibly a portent of the future! Nice work, Melissa! :)

I mean, they look like microscopic predators enlarged to macroscopic, rather nightmarish size.

A904A343-2827-40DE-88C6-0D0392FE3242.jpeg57D17220-F530-4E58-A469-039334CD410C.jpeg

The tension is building now, and it seems that some lateral thinking is all it takes for a literal teasing of the lock!
We are seeing another original use of the teasel pose from MPL's 'On the Edge', this time with a flashback to the Crux Forest.

The main figure presents a calm focus on logical thought, whilst the memory of the Cruxdreams experience expresses the desperation of Alice's present condition.
The gradient fading of the crux figure is most effective as a vision of the past - and possibly a portent of the future! Nice work, Melissa! :)
The lock has been teased open! Alice is now on the run again but the palace guards are hot on her heels. Alice is thrilled to see that the thermometer has risen to 60%. Before the next pic just a brief explanation of gradient fading. I asked Bob how to fade a png, vertically from solid colour to zero transparency. He was extremely patient and spent two afternoons showing me how along with other skills he knows. Here is an experimental cover he did for Alicia Celestia (Heavenly Alice) which hopefully will be the front cover of Alice-Crux Legend Vol 2. Her portrait was taken from the original photograph and placed on a new background. If you look closely you will see that not a single hair on her head has been lost. Quite remarkable!Alicia Celestia 3.jpg

Alice Escapes (Pic hosted externally)
Po5Qjcy.jpg

Oh noooo! Alice has escaped but I’ve found her on a treacherous cliff face being hunted by half a dozen Khabadami military helicopters. Those are mean looking machines and armed to the teeth.

Alice! How are you going to get out of this mess? There’s a vertical drop below you of twenty feet and a vicious chopper behind you. The view from here looks very dodgy.

“Don’t worry. Do you have rope, belay, carabiner by any chance?”

No, sorry.

“Well how about multiple surface to air portable missile launcher?”

The shops are right out of those I’m afraid. Perhaps it’s panic buying. But the good news is that the thermometer is up to 60%. You’ve only got 40% to go!

“Oh goody! Now make yourself useful and go to foot of this cliff ready to catch me.”

What!!...hold on just wait a sec...

Attachments

• AliceNew4.jpg
    AliceNew4.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 63
I asked Bob how to fade a png, vertically from solid colour to zero transparency. He was extremely patient and spent two afternoons showing me how along with other skills he knows. Here is an experimental cover he did for Alicia Celestia (Heavenly Alice) which hopefully will be the front cover of Alice-Crux Legend Vol 2. Her portrait was taken from the original photograph and placed on a new background. If you look closely you will see that not a single hair on her head has been lost. Quite remarkable!
Oh noooo! Alice has escaped but I’ve found her on a treacherous cliff face being hunted by half a dozen Khabadami military helicopters. Those are mean looking machines and armed to the teeth.
Thanks for your kind comments, Melissa. As you observe, 'Alicia Celestia' was produced as an experiment in gradient fading.
I am delighted that you wish to use it as the cover for Vol 2, and I think it will compliment the similar style of cover which you produced for Vol 1. :)

Meanwhile, Alice has escaped but she is hardly out of danger. Her position appears precarious from this viewpoint - barefoot and at the mercy of the assault teams!
Good use of her pose from the cover of Femjoy's 'Low Tide' - I can understand why they named her video, 'Cliffhanger'! :eek:

Oops! (Hosted externally)
6EXDqv3.jpg

Oh bugger!..Alice..ALICE!..wake up. Your forum needs you. The thermometer is up to 70% please wake up. I didn't quite get there in time..we need help and quickly. Think..click my heels three times and Polly Perkins will appear. Where is she?..damn..there's never a time travelling rescuer of damsels in distress about when you need one! I'll try again...

Attachments

• AliceNew5.jpg
    AliceNew5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom