We Can Do It

Go to CruxDreams.com
Polly to the rescue. (Hosted externally)
j0ijRcY.jpg

Alice is coming round but she doesn’t know where she is.

Alice! Come on wake up. We’ve been spotted. We’ll never get away in time. Click my heels again..three times. Something's happening! Look Alice..look! It’s Polly Perkins arriving on Argentium.

Hi Polly. You really are a sight for sore eyes.

Polly. “Only for sore eyes. What is wrong with normal eyes?”

Just a figure of speech. Oh no!!! That helicopter behind you is about to kill us.

Polly. “Don’t worry I’m using a temporary time warp bubble to shield us. We should be OK for a few minutes. Now, what is the problem here?

It’s Alice. She fell from the cliff trying to escape. We’ve got to get her back home. Cruxlands needs another 20% or else it may be swallowed up by The Great Emptiness.

Polly. “Looks like concussion and a broken finger nail. I have creams for both but she must travel with me on Argentium. Where shall we meet?”

How about the Salah ad-Din arms? You can get the drinks in. I may be some while on foot!

The thermometer is at 80% but will Alice make it in time before The Great Emptiness reaches Cruxlands? Alice must make it before February 15th. She has to appear in the next volume of Alice Kiss-Crux Legend.

Attachments

• AliceNew7.jpg
    AliceNew7.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 37
No news from Moscow and it's the last day of January! Alice is getting worried. Will sufficient donations arrive in time or will the Longoliers arrive to gobble up CruxForums? Meanwhile Alice is still reliving past glory days.

I think the picture freezes after 1 min because Imgur only allow 1 min. The full film is still on CruxDreams of course.

The lock has been teased open! Alice is now on the run again but the palace guards are hot on her heels. Alice is thrilled to see that the thermometer has risen to 60%. Before the next pic just a brief explanation of gradient fading. I asked Bob how to fade a png, vertically from solid colour to zero transparency. He was extremely patient and spent two afternoons showing me how along with other skills he knows. Here is an experimental cover he did for Alicia Celestia (Heavenly Alice) which hopefully will be the front cover of Alice-Crux Legend Vol 2. Her portrait was taken from the original photograph and placed on a new background. If you look closely you will see that not a single hair on her head has been lost. Quite remarkable!View attachment 961571
Yeah, Bob is a marvel with the hair! I still don't get whether he has a technique or just a lot of patience and bloody-mindedness. :D

The Salah ad-Din Bar (Hosted externally)
HslHxiU.jpg

Hi Alice. I'm sorry but we are running late. We still need another 10% to keep CruxForums alive and...I don't want to unduly worry you but an advance party of Longoliers are behind you and trying to break through the time warp bubble.

"And what will they do if they get through?"

They eat up reality and the whole Forum disappears. They are very unfriendly multi dimensional creatures. We only have two weeks left.

"You must get help quickly! Try The Coffee Shop. I want to appear in Vol 2 of the Crux Legend book."

Attachments

• The Salah ad-Din bar..jpg
    The Salah ad-Din bar..jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
Where Am I ? (Hosted externally)
SvuWXAc.jpg

"Polly! Melissa! Where the hell am I? Shouldn't I be home by now?"

Yes, I think Polly and Argentium went a little astray. Not to worry. The thermometer reached the target and we'll soon have you out of there. Your book is now finished with 22 pages and 50 images. Just waiting for Bob to wind up his computer and download it.

"
So where am I?"

You are in a mosque in Khabadami. I think it's Shafeeq el-Kaber's 40th birthday bash. I think Polly took a wrong turning at the pyramid. We'll get you out and back home where you can put your feet up for a while.

Attachments

• Party.jpg
    Party.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom