We Three Blokes of Orient Aren't

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmmm....shoes...the least of her worries when she’s nailed to a cross, I would guess

Wait a minute!!!!

Who said anything about nails and crosses?

Thought this was about shoes. And besides, I can’t be dethroned and crucified yet. I’ve barely gotten accustomed to wearing a crown, and Wragg has a lot more story to tell.

“BARBARIA!!!!”

This rattled Jollyrei and me a bit.

“I say, Bob…” Jollyrei had to raise his voice over Marcella’s screams, and the racket the crowd was making, “this isn’t quite what I was expecting. I thought star signs announced the birth or the crowning of someone, but Barb’s reign doesn’t look as though it’s going terribly well.”
Quick assessment of the socio-political issues, and the way the Romans have of just hammering nails into them.
My cowardice got the better of me. “What are we waiting for? Let’s get out of here! Asia Minor beckons!”
Your cowardice? I will now show you my collection of white feathers - off to Asia Minor!!

“I wish you’d quit wittering on about Asia Minor, Wragg!” Jollyrei was exasperated. “There’s more to life than belly dancers!”
I don't even know this person you're writing here anymore, you know? :D

He though it wise to bow. Jollyrei and I followed his example.
No doubt. Fierce three eyed clergy types always are a bit of a trick.

Jollyrei, as usual, was less discreet. “Nineteen? Is that his age or his shoe size?”
Okay, I'm feeling the part again now.

Twonines spoke again. “As I told you, sir, these are the Three Wise Men foretold by the prophets.”
Careful, lads. We've been under occult surveillance it seems. These guys might be dangerous.

“Right-ho!” I said. “Well, thanks anyway! We’ll be off on our way to Asi….” I shut up as Jollyrei kicked me, hard.
See, there I go again, and you doing all this wise stuff like heading off to Asia Minor. I must watch myself.

“He could be a she.” Jollyrei, helpful as always.
Someone should probably tell me to shut up.

“Actually, Bobinder, that was very good! Clever. I liked it. You can live. Now then, what brings you to Jerusalem?”
Fortunately the king seems to have more of an intellectual bent than we thought at first. Really, I thought our number was on that one. Whew.

“Sire, we crowned Barbaria Queen of the Jews only yesterday.”
Wheels within wheels here.

While Herod knocks back his best tipple,
He sees in the crowd a faint ripple.
“She’s coming!” they mutter,
“Barbaria, utter
Doyenne of the Tumescent Nipple!”
How do you do it, Monty??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Careful, lads. We've been under occult surveillance it seems. These guys might be dangerous.
Might? :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused:

While Herod knocks back his best tipple,
He sees in the crowd a faint ripple.
“She’s coming!” they mutter,
“Barbaria, utter
Doyenne of the Tumescent Nipple!”

When as a Queen, Barbaria was hailed,
Herod`s sense of humour soon failed.
He thought her a usurpress,
And declared her to be surplus,
And said to a cross she`d be nailed.
:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Actually, Bobinder, that was very good! Clever. I liked it. You can live.
How extremely fortunate - to have paid homage to King Herod and been allowed to continue breathing in return!
Now, I wonder - what does it take to get an audience with Salome...? :D

Back
Top Bottom