Welcome to Hell! (A story of punishment in a futuristic dictatorship)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok, I'm new to this, so please be gentle (though honest) with your feedback. I'm a sadist, not a masochist. ;)

This is a story set at some time in the future, somewhere in the West. The government is a brutal, authoritarian dictatorship. Crimes against the state, no matter how small, are met with a sentence of Hell. You are tortured to death. No physical, sexual or mental torture is too much. There is no mercy to be found here. Then, after death, the condemned is brought back to life. Even if the body has been completely destroyed, the state has the tech to create a whole new body in minutes and restore the memory of the prisoner. Then, they're tortured to death again. Over and over and over. They remember every death that they endure. Every unbearable moment is recorded and streamed to the whole country and beyond.

Lexie was a 26-years-old computer programmer. She had long red hair, freckles over much of her body (including her smallish, teardrop breasts) and was in reasonable shape, given how many hours she spent at a computer display. Because it was winter, she hadn't shaved any part of her body for a couple of months, leaving her with lightly furry legs and thick tufts of hair in her pits and between her legs. Her husband, Remy, never seemed to mind. She'd only been soaking in the bathtub for couple of minutes when he walked in to join her. He had brown hair and olive skin, indicators of his Italian/Arab ancestry. He had one of the hairiest bodies she'd ever seen. She loved it. He was toned and lean, due to his heath-nut eating and morning runs. He smiled at her and she melted. That beautiful smile is what started her love for him when they met as teenagers. He was 3 years her junior and her friends jokingly called him her boytoy. They married last year, determined to spend "forever" together. Little did they know how true that would soon become.

He slid into the tub. They started out chatting about their days, but soon the conversation turned to forbidden territory. One of Remy's classmates from high school had been sentenced to Hell. Lexie & Remy had watched his first execution last night. Even though it had turned them on, and led to them fucking while watching it, it seemed unfair. "He was such a sweet guy at school," Remy lamented, "he doesn't deserve that treatment. The government shouldn't be allowed to do that to people." With that treasonous statement, their fates were sealed. He thought they were safe from the prying ears of the government surveillance system in their home. He was wrong. For the next 10 minutes, they continued chatting, blissfully unaware that their lives were about to change forever.

Jaxon was a jock. He played football and tennis, he was also involved in swimming and wrestling. Despite his East Asian heritage, he had a moderate of hair on his chest, stomach, and lower legs. His jet-black hair was buzzcut to a number 2. He moaned. His boyfriend gave the best head. Also a jock, Marco had a stockier build, from playing rugby and a few too many hours in the gym. He had light blond hair all over his body, with darker blond pubes, beard and hair on his head. They were both 19 and had moved in with Lexie and Remy at the beginning of the year. They figured it would be easier to study if they didn't live at the university campus. Jaxon grabbed Marco's shaggy hair and gently pulled up. "As much as I hate to stop you doing that, I can no longer resist your arse". Marco gave a cheeky grin as he was flipped onto his back and needed no invitation to lift his legs. Jaxon rimmed and fingered him for a while before sliding his thick, veiny cock into his lover's hairy hole.

The front door to the apartment burst open. A dozen police came rushing in. Lexie, Remy, Jaxon and Marco were dragged out past their neighbours, into the street, all still naked. The officers refused to say anything. They were thrown in the back of a police van. As the van sped away, a computer voice informed them that they had been convicted of treason and had been sentenced to Hell. They went into shock. "We haven't done anything wrong," pleaded Jaxon, but the computer cared even less than the police officers did. They tried to console each-other, knowing there was likely no way out.

There wasn't much time to absorb the news before they arrived at Hell. They were dragged into the facility and quickly processed. They were injected with a drug that would prevent them from sleeping and make it harder to lose conciousness. Their bodies were scanned. How they looked in that moment, is how they'd look for the next few hundred years, until this government was overthrown.

Each couple was taken to a separate torture room. Jaxon tried pleading with the guard. In response, the guard punched him, giving him a split lip. Jaxon's neck & wrist were then restrained in a pillory. He watched helplessly as they took his beautiful Marco and placed a noose around his neck. "No, no, no, no," he muttered under his breath, knowing it was futile. The noose tightened around Marco's neck and lifted him off the ground. He kicked and swayed, trying in vain to breathe. Jaxon felt a large hand placed on his hip, then a cock-head up against his anus. He let out a scream as the guard's cock was forced into his virgin arse. He'd never had anything up there larger than Marco's finger or tongue. The guard grabbed his other hip and started viciously pounding away. Jaxon heard gasping. He looked up. Marco's feet were back on the ground and he was struggling for air. Then they lifted him again. They kept hanging him for hours, while his boyfriend got raped by a procession of guards.

Lexie was lifted up and held against the cross, her arms stretched out, classic style. The first "nail" shot through from behind her wrist like from a nail gun and the end opened up and fanned out to keep her in place. Her screams were almost enough to shatter glass. Then the same was done to her other wrist. When they did her ankles, they placed them more towards the back of the cross, on an angle, to force her legs apart, in the most degrading way possible. Remy was sobbing watching her suffer so much. They lifted him to his own cross. For him, they placed his wrists together on one side of crossbeam and one of his ankles to the other side. His other ankle then nailed to the side of the upright. This split his legs apart even more obscenely than his wife's and made both his genitals and anus into easily accessible playthings.

After the couple was in place, the guards wasted no time in commencing raping both of them. The first guard that approached Lexie declared that his large cock would not fit in her, so he'd have to loosen her up first. With that, he inserted his fist inside her pussy. He fisted her until his hand was red with blood. She hoped that it really would have loosened her up, so that his cock wouldn't hurt so much. She was disappointed. Meanwhile Remy was getting his balls punched mercilessly by the guard that was raping him. He could hardly breath. Another guard approached his mouth with dental forceps and began pulling his teeth out.

Back in the first room, the guards had started hitting Marco with a bat when he was hanging in the air, like a piñata. By doing so, they had broken his legs in several places as well as his hip and many of his ribs. They now had to lower him all the way to the ground to let him breath, because he could no longer stand. Jaxon was still getting sodomised, but now, his whole fingernails lay on the floor, his ballsack too. One the guards started breaking each of Jaxon's fingers in multiple places with a nutcracker. Another guard knelt in front his crotch and began sucking his cock, while squeezing his de-sacked balls. Jaxon was horrified when his cock betrayed him and got hard. How could he be turned on at this moment? Or did it betray him? Could they have given him a drug to make this happen? He'd never know, and it hardly mattered. The despair set in, as he imagined this suffering going of for years. The idea of it alone was unbearable. Except all 4 of them would bear it, like thousands (and eventually millions) of other prisoners. There was no escape. He looked up just in time to see a guard start fucking Marco with a dagger and his blond leg hair turn red as a torrent of blood gushed out.

Remy's face was covered with cum. Yet another guard climbed onto the raised platform to skullfuck him. Remy had lost count of how many cocks he'd had since he arrived. He felt so ashamed. He knew he shouldn't, but he did. His own cock had erupted with cum earlier and was getting close to doing so again. Lexie had felt anger at him when he first got hard. What kind of pervert had her husband turned out to be? But she had soon felt her own body react. Whether is was from being fucked or from watching them fuck Remy, she didn't know, but she too felt ashamed. The guard, who was already violating her arsehole, grabbed the blowtorch and ignited a small flame. He held it close to her left nipple. The pain was worse than anything else she'd felt thus far. She soon smelled burning flesh, it smelt like barbecue. He was cooking her alive! "Please," she sobbed, "tell me what I have to do to make this stop. What do you want me to do? Name it. Anything!" "Ok," he replied, "what I want you to do is... suffer! Forever!" All the guards in the room burst into laughter. Did this bitch really think she could talk her way out of this? How stupid was she? The guard lifted the blowtorch up and set the beautiful red locks on her heard on fire.

Jaxon was tortured for a couple more hours after his boyfriend died. Then, they removed him from the pillary and tied him to Marco's corpse. They inserted a feeding tube up his nose. Then they all left the room and turned up the heat. They wanted to speed up the decomposition. They'd give Jaxon just enough food & water to keep him alive for a couple of weeks while his boyfriend rotted. Jaxon went insane for the first time that week.

Marco woke up in a tiny room on the cold concrete. He could remember up until the moments just before he died. He immediately began crying, remembering his own pain & seeing what they were doing to Jaxon. The door opened and the guards grabbed his feet, dragging him along the concrete floor, along the corridor to another room. When they opened the door, he saw his friends Lexie & Remy. Their bodies mutilated. Lexie's body was severely burnt all over. He was dragged to where Remy was, his legs still split apart. "Rape him!" barked the guard. "No! I can't," he replied. "You will learn that our orders will not be disobeyed, you dumb faggot!" With that Marco was injected with something that made his dick painfully erect within 15 seconds. His cock literally felt like it might burst. His cock was pushed into Remy's hole. The guards tied him to Remy & his cross in a way that meant he couldn't fully pull out. Then they forced an inhumanly large, metal dildo up Marco's arse attached to a fucking machine. The machine immediately started jackhammering away as well sending electric shocks through him. The shocks were scientifically designed to both cause maximum pain and (optionally) stimulate the prostate to cause orgasms. Within a minute and a half, the first orgasm swept through his body and he ejaculated into his friend's abused hole. "I'm so sorry," he said to Remy. He received a swift punch to the face, breaking his cheekbone. "Never apologise to another prisoner!" The machine kept relentlessly doing its thing. Orgasm after orgasm sputtered out of Marco, each one becoming increasingly painful. After a few, he started shooting blank. While this continued they started flaying Remy. Modern technology meant they could remove extremely thin layers of skin at a time. His voice almost gone from screaming and more than 24 hours of sexual assault. He looked over to his wife. He mouthed "I love you" to her but, unbeknownst to him, her eyes were damaged enough from the blowtorch that she didn't see it. One of the guards started cutting off her tits. Piece by piece. Eventually her rib bones were exposed. He grabbed a buzzsaw and cut open her ribcage, up the middle. He ripped them open and grabbed her heart, unceremoniously ripping it from her chest. Remy couldn't even take any comfort from her imminent death, knowing she would soon be suffering again. The guard shoved the heart in Remy's mouth and superglued his lips shut. He started vomiting. But, of course, it could only go back down or into his lungs. This, in turn, caused him to vomit again. Eventually he choked on the vomit and fell still. They left Marco fucking him for another couple of hours.

"Fantastic work, Lexie." Lexie beamed with pride. She had led the team that created an exciting new piece of computer technology. Her company had beaten all the other tech companies to perfect mind-reading software for the government. The hardware had worked for decades, but interpreting the data was far more difficult. This would mean that criminals could no longer get away with lying to the government & innocent people would never face wrongful conviction again, she told herself.

Lexie woke up in her cell. She reached up, her hair was all there. It has to have been a dream. Right? Right? Suddenly she saw a spider. She had nowhere to go. Not even a bed or toilet to jump on. She screamed. She banged on the door, begging to be let out. She knew that they wouldn't help her, but she had to try. She had a phobia of those creepy little bastards, a panic-attack inducing fear. That's why it was there. They had extracted from each of the prisoners' minds, their worst fears. Another spider crawled out. Then another and another. Several of them venomous. Eventually there where hundreds of them. Crawling all over her & the walls. Dropping on her from the ceiling. When the venom finally killed her, she'd been delirious for over an hour.

When Remy awoke in his cell, a display came on. His parents were on. They spoke into the camera about how disgusted they where with their so-called son. They had no idea that he was a traitor. They apologised to the public for bring him into the world, begged for forgiveness. Disowned him and said that were enjoying watching his torture and rejoiced in him being punished. This was followed by other family members and friends with similar messages. Remy felt more alone in that moment than he thought possible. As they dragged him from his cell, in his despair, he thought he didn't care what they did to him next. He had no idea.

Marco was strapped to a wooden wall, arms tied above his head. His cock and arsehole still hurting from being forced to fuck Remy. A solitary guard walked in. He was carrying a bow and arrows. He was extremely good at archery. He had hundreds of arrows to use. He would use all of them. He would start with the least vital parts. He would not miss. Not even once. The first hit the side of Marco's golden-haired calf muscle, pinning it to the wood. "Aaarrhh!" The second one hit a few millimetres to the side of the first, slightly scraping the bone. "I'll have to keep them nice and close together, to make sure they all fit," the guard said gleefully.

Remy was injected with nanites that would keep his blood oxygenated for more than an hour. Meaning that he didn't need to breath in that time to stay alive. They dragged him into a room with a water tank. Ever since he nearly drowned as a child and his older brother actually drowned saving him, he'd been terrified of water, of drowning. He started resisting when he saw what they had planned for him. They got him into the tank and closed the lid. It was half full and they commenced slowly adding more water. Lining the tank were pictures of his dead brother. Eventually the last of the air was expelled from the tank and Remy started drowning. Except he wasn't really drowning, not technically, not yet. It just felt like he was. His lunges filled with water and he trashed around trying to find a way out. There wasn't one. He didn't know if they were keeping him alive for an unnaturally long time or it just felt like it. His brother's smiling face, staring at him from every direction. 1 hour and 19 minutes. That's how long he took to drown to death, the first time. When he awoke, he was already underwater. They drowned him 1000 times exactly. He went insane somewhere around number 17. But they kept curing his insanity. Insanity is a way for the mind to retreat. He would not be afforded that luxury.

The last arrow was used up just below Marco's lung. His chest had been spared, as had his head and most of his neck. His legs, genitals, stomach, arms, and ears were filled with arrows (including straight through the bones) and there were even a couple trough non-vital parts of his neck. He took 3 days to die.

Lexie woke up surrounded by spiders. Every few hours, for 2 months.

Jaxon & Marco woke up facing each other, tied to chairs. Jaxon, who had been cured of his insanity as well, Burst into tears seeing his lover alive. Several guards walked in and one of them informed that their minds had been probed. They had found some interesting things. Jaxon's biggest fears were being cheated on and being left all alone. Everyone he'd dated before Marco had cheated on him. The guards were about to exploit that. "Marco," the guard began, "what's this?" A video began playing, it was from Marco's point-of-view. He was fucking someone. Jaxon started to hyperventilate. "What the fuck? You cheated on me with my dad?!" "No, I swear, it was just a fantasy. I would never cheat on you." "My dad! You have the hots for my dad? To the point where you are visualising screwing him?" "I couldn't help it. It doesn't mean anything." "Is it him you wanted all along? Was I your consolation prize? You've always had a thing for older men." "No! I love you, so *fucking* much. You know that. Please! You have to believe me!" The guards looked on in amusement. "Marco?" the guard asked again, innocently, "who Gerard?" A middle-aged black man appeared on the screen. He had his cock pressed against Marco's and was stroking them both at the same time. "Who is that?" Jaxon asked. "No-one, just another fantasy," Marco stuttered. The guard leaned to whisper into Jaxon's ear, "I'm guessing that you know him well enough that I don't need to point out that he's lying this time." "Who is he?" Jaxon begged. "I'm sorry! It was a once off, I swear!" "WHO IS HE?" "Just some guy I met through work. He doesn't live here. He's from Switzerland. It meant nothing to me. Just a senseless fuck. I love you!" With that, the guard doused Jaxon with fuel and lit him on fire. His screams were so high pitch, the guards left the room. They came back in when he'd been burnt to a crisp. Marco was sobbing as well as choking from the smoke. The guards wouldn't let these 2 see each other alive again for another 2 months.

After a few days of gang-raping Marco, the guards decided that was time to force him to face his nightmares - heights. When they dragged him onto the airplane, he knew why. He was hogtied. When they reached the correct altitude, the dangled him out of the door. The fake dropped him several times, causing him to lose control of his bladder. "Jesus, I hope no innocent people get hit with that!" joked the guard. When they eventually let him go for real, he spent his descent alternating between blind terror and begging the universe to find a way to let him and his loved ones stay dead. His body splattered everywhere. The field he was dropped into was marked into a giant numbered grid. The public gambled, each time he was dropped from the plane, where he'd land.

More than a year had passed since the 4 prisoners had arrived, although for them, it seemed much longer. On this particular day, they were all brought into a room, the men chained to the wall. Lexie was strapped to a table, with her legs secured to stirrups, spread wide. A pump was connected to Remy's cock and it started sucking on him. Marco was unchained and dragged over to Lexie. "Fuck!" the guard ordered. All 4 had long since been conditioned into obeying all orders. He started rubbing his cock against her to get himself hard. He then inserted himself into her pussy. He took about a quarter of an hour to cum in her. In that time Remy had cum into the pump. His ejaculate being sucked away into the machine. Marco was dragged back to the wall and refastened. Jaxon's cock was hard from watching, although it would go untouched for the next few hours. When the guards returned the made him fuck Lexie to completion as well. Then, that night, Remy's multiple loads were extracted from the machine and injected into Lexie. This process was repeated every day for 6 months. That's when the sensors detected that Lexie was pregnant. The men were dragged away and taken to separate rooms. Marco was placed on a wooden 4-pillar-bed-like table. His butt was at the edge, his feet were nailed to 2 of the pillars and his hands were nailed together over his head. A small chain with a metal hook on either end was brought over and each hook was pierced through one of his nipples. One of the guards pulled on the chain as he started raping Marco's arsehole. "I've seen the scans," the guard said, "You're the father."

The sharp teeth of the crocodile clips dug into Jaxon's foreskin and left testicle, drawing blood. This got the guard hard and he slipped his cock past the ring gag in Jaxon's mouth and straight down his screaming throat, as electricity coursed between the 2 clips. The guard thrusted ruthlessly. His eyes alternated between watching the tortured crotch and watching his victim's neck bulge with each thrust. The guard's big, hairy balls smacking Jaxon's eyes with each thrust. His warm seed soon gliding down the battered throat. Another guard took his place. This guard grabbed a scalpel and sliced open Jaxon's torso, just above the top of his pubes. He put his hand in the hole that he'd made and pulled. Jaxon's body lifted slightly off the table (as far as his restraints would allow). The guard had wanted to do more but he could hold it in anymore and dumped a large amount of cum on Jaxon's contorted face. The next guard turned off the electricity. He waited for Jaxon to calm down. The guard casually said to his colleagues, "Do you know if anyone's told him that he's the father?" With that, and without waiting for this information to sink in, he put both his hands in the incision and tore the entire abdominal section away, cutting as he needed to. He inserted his cock into Jaxon's arse and put his right hand inside the torso and wrapped it around his own cock, getting the combined feeling of anal and manual stimulation. He used his left hand to remove the guts. One of the other guards severed these from Jaxon's body and then inserted his dripping cock into the mouth. The guards gave each other a high-5. They had the best job in the world.

Remy trembled quietly. The blood-soaked stake had slipped between his right lung and his heart. His sphincter had long-since been torn apart by the tapered intruder. His feet tied spread-apart to the floor. His arms hog-tied behind his head. His armpit hair was soaked with sweat (and 1 load of cum) and was on full display. The guard grabbed Remy's balls and yanked them down, hard. This caused him to slide, slightly further down the pole. "What do you think we're going to do with your baby when it's born?" Remy's eyes widened. He hadn't even noticed the hand leave his balls, then WHAACK! The baseball bat hit him right between the legs. He had no time to catch his breath before the next one. Not that he could breath properly with a punctured diaphram and compressed lungs. The bat kept swinging until blood was splattering each time.

Jackie sat on the couch watching her brother being tortured, again. Her abusive boyfriend sat down next to her. He made her watch every chance he could. He slid his fingers down her panties and straight into her pussy. "Remy looks very sad, no?" he said in his thick French-Swiss accent, "Which one do you think is really the father? Will you be auntie soon?" "I don't know," tears ran down her cheeks. He roughly pulled her bra below her large tits. He lay down on the couch and whipped his cock out through the leg of his football shorts. She dutifully straddled his hips and he roughly pulled her panties aside so that she could lower herself onto his cock. He squeezed her tits hard as she glided up and down. The whole time they both watched the screen to see her brother's crotch being destroyed by a baseball bat. Jackie's boyfriend loved making her watch, knowing she could not defend her brother. He also got extremely horny watching anyone getting tortured. He came in less than 3 minutes, as he always did. He pushed her off and went to take a piss. She pulled her clothes back on and went and started getting dinner ready, the sounds of her brother's torment continuing in the background.

The guards had to go easy on Lexie during pregnancy. They didn't want her to miscarry. They also couldn't reset her body, without erasing the embryo. So the physical torture was minimised. She lay on her side, her belly starting to show. Two cocks in her mouth, 1 in her arse and 2 in her cunt. She was covered in cum from the hours the other guards had been using her as a cumrag. Her mind was elsewhere. Her pregnancy had caused her to get nostalgic for her life outside of Hell. She would do just about anything to go back to that. She would give anything to make sure her baby would be safe, but she knew that she was powerless to protect it. Surely they wouldn't hurt an innocent baby, right? Suddenly she felt cramping in her abdomen. She couldn't tell anyone. But the embryo's health was under constant monitoring, so an alarm soon went off. The medical team rushed in, but there was nothing they could do. The miscarriage was too far gone. They assured the guards that they could treat the prisoner in various ways to make sure that she got pregnant more quickly next time and that she'd be less likely to miscarry.

The guards had had to go easy on Lexie for months. Now they didn't have to. They quickly cut her stomach open and cut her womb out of her. They extracted the dead embryo, which had begun to look human, and showed it briefly to Lexie. She was relieved. This world was too horrible. It was better off dead. They then threw it in the bin, basketball-style. No respect, even for the innocent. They crudely stitched her closed and resumed gang-raping her, only now they were beating her with their fists at the same time. Eventually, her ribs got broken and shards of bone pierced her lungs, causing her to drown. The next pregnancy worked. Lexie was about to find out, even though she'd been in Hell all this time, it was about to get worse.

This is an incredible concept. I would love a variation of this where I am simply forced to be crucified over and over again. Everytime being revived, only to get re-nailed and forced to hang again, for days at a time.

Back
Top Bottom