What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have one hard limit. If i agree to play with you you can act out stripping me naked, whipping me, torturing me until I am covered in fake blood. nailing me to the cross and watching me slowly die. When i am acting out being a dead body you can fuck me all night. I only ask that you wear a condom.

I have one hard limit. If i agree to play with you you can act out stripping me naked, whipping me, torturing me until I am covered in fake blood. nailing me to the cross and watching me slowly die. When i am acting out being a dead body you can fuck me all night. I only ask that you wear a condom.
I didn't thought of the after abuse of the crucified ones. I o not know if that happened. I guess the body will be quite destroyed in a crucifixion (supposed naturally) so there abuse will be before or during the crucifixion.

I love being raped as I act out being a dead body. Whip me, nail me .impale me , watch me die and fill my executed ass with cum

I have a play partner that executes me me very well. when he's done necro fucking my nailed body he wanks me off

Last edited by a moderator:
A private event, I may even wear a small mask just the eyes.
1. B. I may change my mind and add a light flogging for display.
2. b) or c), but may decline medication.
3. a) only in private, an agreed private event like a wine and weed party, no walk ins.
4. a) Alone, I have never done this at all.
5. a) But maybe the ladies if they want can stimulate me, no insertion of anything into my penis. No sex with males. Do people on a crux get groped at these?
6. a)
7. a) I might go with b), but absolutely nothing that will damage me.
8. b)
I can't believe I had the guts to take this survey. Although thinking about number 5., what if the women or a woman have flavored condoms can stimulate me, just a thought.

A private event, I may even wear a small mask just the eyes.
1. B. I may change my mind and add a light flogging for display.
2. b) or c), but may decline medication.
3. a) only in private, an agreed private event like a wine and weed party, no walk ins.
4. a) Alone, I have never done this at all.
5. a) But maybe the ladies if they want can stimulate me, no insertion of anything into my penis. No sex with males. Do people on a crux get groped at these?
6. a)
7. a) I might go with b), but absolutely nothing that will damage me.
8. b)
I can't believe I had the guts to take this survey. Although thinking about number 5., what if the women or a woman have flavored condoms can stimulate me, just a thought.
thanks for the answer, yes you could wear a corona mask not to be recognised... no just joking, don't believe in bullshit anymore anyway.
5.) I put here the wrong question, because it brings in asymmetry in regard to the females. I was however surprised, by the positive reaction to be object of an anal rape, first it was even the majority. So, it is an open and debatable question if that should be part of crucifixion.....
7) I don't know, there is an open question if anal sex is damaging, both ideas are here, so probably both are true. It means that some can, others can't. In my case it seems that getting fucked reasonably improves my sphincter muscles and I have less problems (no joking) down there. On the other hand there exist medical measurement, which indicates otherwise and I can imagine that uncareful use of such devices, will actually destroy muscles tissues, you probably like to have in later years.... Just don't know. There are now 49 male answers.

1) A - Lots of flogging, hopefully fir weeks before
2) a loincloth, torn soiled, skirt style
3) whoever passes by, degrade me
4) team B with other pathetic slaves
5) b) but prefer mistresses with dildos, but will take males as humiliating fir me
6) A proper slave death with nails* in RL I’d chicken out and take ropes, but the cool thing is you could do it to me again! And again... Fantasy - ALWAYS nails
7) Master/mistress’s choice
8) yes photos and videos

1) A - Lots of flogging, hopefully fir weeks before
2) a loincloth, torn soiled, skirt style
3) whoever passes by, degrade me
4) team B with other pathetic slaves
5) b) but prefer mistresses with dildos, but will take males as humiliating fir me
6) A proper slave death with nails* in RL I’d chicken out and take ropes, but the cool thing is you could do it to me again! And again... Fantasy - ALWAYS nails
7) Master/mistress’s choice
8) yes photos and videos
Did I not already counted you? If so, you get DAP in 5 and 7, as well as more flogging.... bad bad boy!

Did I not already counted you? If so, you get DAP in 5 and 7, as well as more flogging.... bad bad boy!
Did I already answer Master? Would you punish me hard like an escaped slave? Would you rape me, knowing I don’t want that?

Did I already answer Master? Would you punish me hard like an escaped slave? Would you rape me, knowing I don’t want that?
Naturally, I know, that you would like to be raped by me, as most males. When you once go to a gay sauna/sex club you see dozens of male asses pointing out of the cabines waiting to be fucked and that can go longer! I was once there with a colleague and we took some timings, about 45 to 60 minutes at a crowdy day. So I must find another way to torture you. Probably I let you solve some math exercises. like the loved 2 cars starting from town A and B...

Naturally, I know, that you would like to be raped by me, as most males. When you once go to a gay sauna/sex club you see dozens of male asses pointing out of the cabines waiting to be fucked and that can go longer! I was once there with a colleague and we took some timings, about 45 to 60 minutes at a crowdy day. So I must find another way to torture you. Probably I let you solve some math exercises. like the loved 2 cars starting from town A and B...
Car A traveling west at 40 km/hr while car B heading east at 60 krm/hr.
At which point do they meet and what time?
Solve that or your ass get rimmed. LOL.

The trick ist to add up the speeds, so v=100 km/h they both smallened the distance between A and B, I choose those 200 km, ok? Then they used 2h (t = s/v) till the crash (sorry meeting) point. Car A has made 40 times 2 km = 80 km (s=vt), Car B made 60 times 2 km = 120 km, so the meeting point is 80 km, from A and 120 km for B. For the purist around us, it is called Galileo transformation, someone might do the relativistic calculation too.

Last edited:
The trick ist to add up the speeds, so v=100 km/h they both smallened the distance between A and B, I choose those 200 km, ok? Then they used 2h (t = s/v) till the crash (sorry meeting) point. Car A has made 40 times 2 km = 80 km (s=vt), Car B made 60 times 2 km = 120 km, so the meeting point is 80 km, from A and 120 km for B. For the purist around us, it is called Galileo transformation, someone might do the relativistic calculation too.
Hahaha. I knew you would get "anal"ytical with this math question.
The answer is: Both cars will meet at the bathhouse, at "which time" they flip a coin to decide who gets to pound the other's ass. LOL.

Wait, in your universe ***being*** rimmed is a punishment????
And there’s insufficient information to solve your test. Report to the Executioner, Now!!

Hahaha. I knew you would get "anal"ytical with this math question.
The answer is: Both cars will meet at the bathhouse, at "which time" they flip a coin to decide who gets to pound the other's ass. LOL.
Well we normally say the bigger the car, the smaller the dick. So I guess the driver of Car B will be receiver, A will be penetrator. If they reach bath house, don't think so.1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom