What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for answering. You are number 74 so far. I guess the humiliation and the gay question is decided by your reaction of the rape. That might interest a lot of woman you know. Seeing it on some TV series, one could imagine that the audience flashes their breasts or other genitals. They may even masturbate i8n front of you.
Very indeed. If there is a chance I would like to be crucified with a Cornu in my ass, naked, excited and have been awaiting in a cell my execution day the night before

My wishes are identical - to be naked in the cell contemplating the next day's naked execution, preceded by being raped whilst being laid on the ground, buttocks being separated to allow my anus to offer pleasure to the executioners.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 187
Yes, I shall be proud to do so when I am crucified next Wednesday (to mark my birthday.) In any case, it makes sense for the pubis to be fully naked - it would be unhygienic to have it beneath a loincloth, because the victim will inevitably need to urinate and ejaculate whilst secured to the cross.

Back
Top Bottom