What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being crucified what would you allow?

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth c) nude (erection)
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way.
  6. Cross: a) Ropes.
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small butt plug.
  8. Fotos/Videos: b) no.

Here you have my answers.

I am assuming that it is a RL gathering of people excited by crucifixion. Some kind of Crucifixion Club.
I would certainly volunteer for a rope crucifixion outdoors, so they may enjoy my shame and my pain.

I have already explained in several places in the Forums my deviant fantasies.

I can´t understand why, but the idea of being exposed naked in a cross really turns me on.

You may get an example of my perversions in:

A short Crux story | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-short-crux-story.8080/#post-551676

I also described my fantasies in the thread:

MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real! | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

Particularly in the first two posts.

And explaining a little more about my preferences for this possible RL event, I would submit to:

1. About the flogging I don´t wish blood or permanent marks.
  2. I would like to wear a loincloth during the first stages of the event. Once on the cross, naked.
The loincloth would be a rope around the waist and a cloth taut between the legs. It gathers balls and cock making a good target for the whip. The ass remains also available for punishment. It´s quite humiliating but convenient at the same time.
The loincloth would be removed by an executioner, female ideally, just before lying on the cross or right after erecting the cross.
I have inserted a couple of pictures of me in loincloth. also, you can see me in, and without the loincloth in:

My Picture | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

About the erection, I most probably have a hard rock cock during the flogging and on the cross. At least until my only goal becomes to breath and the pain gets hard to bear.

1. I would really enjoy to be in the cross in front of an audience. Probably the members of that hypothetic Cross club.
I am not really a masochist. I don´t like pain per se. But seeing the public enjoying my shame and my pain and getting excited by my crucified naked body, would be my pleasure. I would try to provide a good show for their amusement.

4. I would prefer to be crucified with others. Male and female.
The females, any, of all of the ladies that answered to the thread:

What would you allow (females)? | Page 4 | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

Perhaps I would be crucified alone in the beginning and later, the image of me naked on my cross, would tip the balance and make some to decide to join me in crucifixion.
Sharing the cross with others would be arousing, both because I would enjoy the view of the naked crucified bodies and because I would be offering myself to them, so they enjoy my shame and my pain too.

1. I am straight, but in the proper set of mind, I could offer myself to people who desire to use me.
  2. Ropes. This would be RL and I won´t desire permanent damage.

I have admired the pictures @Jayheretic posted of himself crucified. I am also over 60 and look similar to him. Also balding, bearded and with still a fit body. I wished I would have been crucified next to him.

Crucified males | Page 290 | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

I don’t understand myself very well. I have a good life. I enjoy normal sex, friends and my job a lot.

Nevertheless, I wish I were right now tied naked to a cross in front of an audience. Feeling the rough of my cross scratching my ass while I thrash in pain.

Seeing the public getting aroused by my humiliating display and my torture.

I could really sacrifice myself for their pleasure.

Attachments

• DSCN1949.JPG
    DSCN1949.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 124
  • ylc2.jpg
    ylc2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 93
With permission from @Jayheretic , I repost here his pics.
As I said to him, I would have loved to share his crucifixion and be crucified with him.
Even better if we had been outdoors in front of a mixed audience a a lady Were also crucified with us!

Attachments

• 350483A6-ECC9-4CD5-A99E-0DE3A1306491.jpeg
    350483A6-ECC9-4CD5-A99E-0DE3A1306491.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 777461CE-10B3-4CB8-94C1-BBB85DAA624F.jpeg
    777461CE-10B3-4CB8-94C1-BBB85DAA624F.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 136

I am assuming that it is a RL gathering of people excited by crucifixion. Some kind of Crucifixion Club.
I would certainly volunteer for a rope crucifixion outdoors, so they may enjoy my shame and my pain.

I can´t understand why, but the idea of being exposed naked in a cross really turns me on.

A short Crux story | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-short-crux-story.8080/#post-551676

I also described my fantasies in the thread:

MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real! | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

Particularly in the first two posts.

And explaining a little more about my preferences for this possible RL event, I would submit to:

1. About the flogging I don´t wish blood or permanent marks.
  2. I would like to wear a loincloth during the first stages of the event. Once on the cross, naked.
The loincloth would be a rope around the waist and a cloth taut between the legs. It gathers balls and cock making a good target for the whip. The ass remains also available for punishment. It´s quite humiliating but convenient at the same time.
The loincloth would be removed by an executioner, female ideally, just before lying on the cross or right after erecting the cross.
I have inserted a couple of pictures of me in loincloth. also, you can see me in, and without the loincloth in:

About the erection, I most probably have a hard rock cock during the flogging and on the cross. At least until my only goal becomes to breath and the pain gets hard to bear.

1. I would really enjoy to be in the cross in front of an audience. Probably the members of that hypothetic Cross club.
I am not really a masochist. I don´t like pain per se. But seeing the public enjoying my shame and my pain and getting excited by my crucified naked body, would be my pleasure. I would try to provide a good show for their amusement.

Perhaps I would be crucified alone in the beginning and later, the image of me naked on my cross, would tip the balance and make some to decide to join me in crucifixion.
Sharing the cross with others would be arousing, both because I would enjoy the view of the naked crucified bodies and because I would be offering myself to them, so they enjoy my shame and my pain too.

1. I am straight, but in the proper set of mind, I could offer myself to people who desire to use me.
  2. Ropes. This would be RL and I won´t desire permanent damage.

I have admired the pictures @Jayheretic posted of himself crucified. I am also over 60 and look similar to him. Also balding, bearded and with still a fit body. I wished I would have been crucified next to him.

Crucified males | Page 290 | CruxForums The On-Line Communities

I don’t understand myself very well. I have a good life. I enjoy normal sex, friends and my job a lot.

Nevertheless, I wish I were right now tied naked to a cross in front of an audience. Feeling the rough of my cross scratching my ass while I thrash in pain.

I could really sacrifice myself for their pleasure.
And I'm bald, bearded, and over 60y too. And would love to be crucified along with the two of you. That would be three bearded men suffering in a row...
XXX,
Adrianus

Thanks for the long answer.
Yes, started with an extended passion play, so it is played environment, but not SM, so no safe words.
Yes, read it. Was an interesting lecture
That is rather widely idea, and a passion play, when in the nude would give you an opportunity, I used outdoor swimming in the nude.
About the flogging I don´t wish blood or permanent marks.
  1. I would like to wear a loincloth during the first stages of the event. Once on the cross, naked.
okay, often used.

thanks, not to many people show off here. So a very manly appearence and healthy erection....
Hm, probably the audience likes to see, I do not know. Me personally love to see the males erect, but since I am not a female.. They might think different.

And some which did not answer, also my preferred one.

Yes this is I guess still an issue for many males. I recommend here an open attitude, but it might play a role in real situations.

We see sometimes females exposing breast, for example in Spartacus for gladiators, would you love to see such things while on cross?

a) breast show-offs
b) mooning
c) masturbation
b) and c) done by males?

You are not the only one here, Carlos!

One of the things we still beat the females: Older nude males on cross. Go on guys!
Count me in! ;)

Hm, probably the audience likes to see, I do not know. Me personally love to see the males erect, but since I am not a female.. They might think different.
Since only consensual arouses me, the erection proclames the eagerness of the man to be on his cross.
In my case my erection would betray my shameful eagerness for the torture and humiliation.
It is also for me a tribute to the females present. Either in the audience or in the crosses.
And some which did not answer, also my preferred one.
Who is the fortunate lady?

Last edited:
We see sometimes females exposing breast, for example in Spartacus for gladiators, would you love to see such things while on cross?

a) breast show-offs
b) mooning
c) masturbation
b) and c) done by males?
Everything.
If it’s intended as mockery and humiliation, as a crucified, I have to accept it. It is what I am in the cross for. And I gladly accept it.
Besides seeing people excited because of me, would be thrilling. Masturbating or mating while looking at me on the cross, would be highly arousing.
Getting masturbated while on the cross is another of my pervertions.

And I'm bald, bearded, and over 60y too. And would love to be crucified along with the two of you. That would be three bearded men suffering in a row...
XXX,
Adrianus
I don’t know about Jayheretic, but I would gladly hang from my cross next to yours.

Certainly, the show would rather improve if at least a lady would choose to be crucified with us! Don´t you think Adrianus?
Any pics?

I don’t know about Jayheretic, but I would gladly hang from my cross next to yours.

Certainly, the show would rather improve if at least a lady would choose to be crucified with us! Don´t you think Adrianus?
Any pics?
You'd be very welcome to hang along with me, Carlos!
As for ladies, well I'm slightly more than 100% gay, so I wouldn't bother if there were only men...

With all this, my sick mind has been droning about the process of my complete debasement and I reached another conclusion.

Let me remind you that I am not talking about one of my fantasies. Well. It is a fantasy at this point.

But the goal of this thread seems to be to specify what would you accept in real life, if the chance arises, to live a part of your fantasy.

As I have expressed more than once, I am straight. I have never felt attracted by men.

I really like women and to give pleasure to ladies.

But in these circumstances, being about to be crucified, my hands probably already tied at my back, I would try to please my crucifixion mates in any way they desired. Male and females.

Should a crucifixion mate desire me, I would accept and consider my duty to allow him to use me. I would provide hand or blow jobs or even allow him to take me.

And I think I would enjoy it.

Same of course if somebody from the audience wished to use me.

Probably, many of you would feel disgusted with this.

Back
Top Bottom