What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
So if you were condemned to die on a cross given the choice would you rather be nailed to a T shaped cross, X shaped, or hands above you in an I shape? Also any of the combinations upside down?
I personally prefer the T shaped cross when I am crucified. The one my Master constructed outside is well constructed and quite sturdy. It stands about 7 feet tall and is made of two 10" x 10" beams with a cornu /sedile affixed at the appropriate position for additional support. There is also a smaller block of wood attached to the back of the stipe where the ankles can be tied once I'm mounted on the cornu and my legs are bent and spread wide apart. Once I am hung on the T cross and realize how helpless and vulnerable I am it accentuates the entire experience and the size and strength of the cross adds to my feelings of exposure, shame and degradation, leaving me feeling small and defeated, my naked, stretched body on obscene display.

Last edited:
So if you were condemned to die on a cross given the choice would you rather be nailed to a T shaped cross, X shaped, or hands above you in an I shape? Also any of the combinations upside down?
I chose the X cross.

I personally would change up the method depending on the situation. I like the simple standard cross if the accused is dying for a major crime against the moral compass of the town or region, or if the offense is one that goes against the laws of the common God in the area.
On the other hand, if it is the victim or accused is being crucified for show, to make a statement, or the amusement of some twisted noble lord, then I find the X version to be more practical and more erotic. It's easier to construct a stable version of the X than it is a traditional cross simply because the X offers two legs and all you need to do is add a third for complete support. The traditional cross had more involved to raise it.

Appearance wise, from the standpoint of the traveler, i think I would be more effected by a body on the traditional cross, but I think some deep level exhibitionist thread in me secretly wishes for the X because it opens up everything more.

I guess I am a traditionalist. I prefer to fantasize about being nailed to the good old kind, and left to dance and writhe with arms extended up and out to the delight of the crowd ... until exhausted and able to do no more than hang limply.
I with you and Culus. I should activate my cross. But, next week a visitor in my home. Later maybe.

I do like the "X" cross for its added exposure and helplessness of the victim. She's unable to even close her legs together to try to protect herself.

509934-71eb2ae81d4212b4edc9c1b64d4603c7.jpg
509935-27a3d1bbe78d42dd37c5f1e2817d3875.jpg

Her very last shred of modesty is taken away, and her most private parts are on display for everyone to clearly see as she struggles.

509937-5e84455eac033cd013371b7aecd8a80a.jpg

And the crowd is right there watching her suffer, completely exposed.

509936-b8483962c2c7a3c2afb7b75961db8aad.jpg

The problems with the "X" cross are that one like the one shown here requires some skill to cut the three-way joint where the three timbers join. And with the legs spread, a victim would tire more quickly and perhaps die sooner than one on a "T" cross.

The "T" cross was easier to make and probably more commonly used. If the upright stipes was a squared-off timber, then the victim's legs would tend to sag with the knees together when she was hanging, so not as exposed. But if the upright post was round, then with her feet nailed side by side, her knees would tend to project outward to each side, leaving her more exposed.

509938-cdc4dcd02b6f471d91af662eb19c152a.jpg

And the view from behind is not blocked by the arms of the "X" cross.

509939-1363edefe35e68ae2f77d59b43e16ca3.jpg

The downside was that she could, if she made the effort, close her legs together, particularly when she was struggling to raise herself.

509940-682941e934843754e87b9c06dc8dba1b.jpg

But she would be mostly completely exposed then, too.

509941-59732f1e772c5785ff4ab8a65bb25906.jpg

There would have been no way for her to protect herself from further tortures.

509942-33a49fecf13de354f3dfb878f6573ab3.jpg
509943-d0923a48ee94d6f59e1a685621d7d40d.jpg

And with her legs positioned so that she could push herself upward more naturally than with them spread as they would be on the "X" cross, her suffering would have gone on perhaps for several days before she grew too weak to raise herself. So there are reasons why one might choose either of these two crosses; with the "X" cross there was more exposure and perhaps humiliation, but with the "T" cross the display might last longer.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 14-2_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 14-2_0001.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 1,303
  • Lucilla Scene 14-4_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 14-4_0001.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Lucilla Scene 15-5_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 15-5_0001.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Lucilla Scene 15-12_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 15-12_0001.jpg
    875.9 KB · Views: 1,191
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-54_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-54_0001.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 1,199
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-56_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-56_0001.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 1,197
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 8-14_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 8-14_0001.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 19-4_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 19-4_0001.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 1,189
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 35-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 35-1_0001.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 35-17_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 35-17_0001.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 1,205
As if a condemned would have the choice.:oops:
They do not take a condemned to Ikea first (the punishment would be assembling the cross):doh:

Give me a traditional T-cross. Sideward nailing, that would already be trouble enough to ride it.
What do you mean the condemned don't get to choose? :confused:

I protest! NO FAIR!:mad:

Right! The condemned have rights too! What about the UCFPA (Universal Condemned Fair Punishment Accord). It clearly states that all condemned have the right to a fair and artfully presentable punishment or death! ;)
The UCFPA's problem is that they cannot keep their members!:devil:

What do you mean the condemned don't get to choose? :confused:

I protest! NO FAIR!:mad:

Do not bother too much. We are both T-cross traditionalists, and so is the justice system too.:D

I with you and Culus. I should activate my cross. But, next week a visitor in my home. Later maybe.

My most recent crucifixion was 2 weeks ago, outdoors, hanging on the big cross for almost 45 minutes. It was a very hot day and there were flies and gnats buzzing around me and landing on my bare skin. Some of them seemed to be attracted to sweat and found their way to my underarms, chest and, of course, my penis and balls. I was helpless to do anything about the bugs and the small audience of men watching made no attempt to help me. As miserable as I was I found myself aroused by it, particularly when an annoying fly would crawl on a nipple, tickle my stretched navel or explore my dangling ball sack. Anyone who has experienced being crucified will tell you that it's impossible to maintain your composure and preserve any dignity when you are tied securely on the cross. One of the unfortunate consequences of being mounted on a cornu is often flatulence and loud, explosive farts and if you have a full bladder you will eventually lose control of it and piss while you hang there. You find yourself with an involuntary erection produced by the pressure of the cornu against the prostate and lose yourself in a climax. of torment and pleasure that is indescribable unless you have been there.

Perhaps one could make a new form of crucifixion. Design a wooden floor that has multiple crosses, either x's or t's that are painted upon it in different directions. Each hand location and each foot location would be numbered differently or colored differently, and the group of condemned have to play a game akin to Twister, where they have to keep moving their hands and feet to the called out locations. However, one only gets a nail in that location if it's a red one or a particular number. The end result would be a pile of contorted bodies, twisted and stretched into strange positions, some nailed some not, but most trapped on the game board until all expire! This would be a great way to entertain a large crowd, with far less headache than having to set up a cross for each.

I picture myself being crucified on a tradition T shape cross, but I would have my arms placed over the top of the horizontal piece of wood and nailed from behind, similar to the image in the crux forums logo. One of the girls has her arms this way, so if I do not know what it is called. As for my feet, not sure if it is possible, but I would have my knees pushed out to the sides so that the bottoms of my feet are touching each other and turned to the side and nailed. In this way, I would be even more visible to the crowd. the wood would be closer to the the ground in order to give them men and women around me easier access to my body. Maybe someone has a similar picture to this so people can have a better image of what I mean.

I picture myself being crucified on a tradition T shape cross, but I would have my arms placed over the top of the horizontal piece of wood and nailed from behind, similar to the image in the crux forums logo. One of the girls has her arms this way, so if I do not know what it is called. As for my feet, not sure if it is possible, but I would have my knees pushed out to the sides so that the bottoms of my feet are touching each other and turned to the side and nailed. In this way, I would be even more visible to the crowd. the wood would be closer to the the ground in order to give them men and women around me easier access to my body. Maybe someone has a similar picture to this so people can have a better image of what I mean.
cc006.png

Back
Top Bottom