What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
My girlfriend and I use a T-cross with different saddles, all of which penetrating types, but with more or less additional support for the buttocks. We are both sadomasochists, but with different tolerance levels for certain types of pain. The T-cross, which we can separate with a power drill (metal connection plates on rear), if needed, serves the purpose of lingering or lasting best, so we chose to leave each other hang for some while and/or make each other come.
I also experienced the T cross with friends from Spain, which also preferred this type of concept incl. saddles (wedges aka. "Spanish Horse"), so feet did not require support and can be attached with ropes, leather shackles or metal chains. That adds most effect to kinky crux play, I believe.

late to the conversation here.

For me, I'd choose to be lashed to a traditional Tau cross, my knees bent just enough where I can push up with my legs but not lock them to get any true support. A five pound weight hangs from my balls, swing and pulling with every movement I make on the cross. And feeling my arms, as they loose their strength and give in to gravity pulling my body down, my shoulders roiling in pain as, ever so slowly, they dislocate, causing me to no longer be able to pull myself up. My legs give up their strength soon afterwards, pushing me up when my body can no longer draw breath freely. When the strength in my legs fails for good, I slowly suffocate on my cross.

My most recent crucifixion was 2 weeks ago, outdoors, hanging on the big cross for almost 45 minutes. It was a very hot day and there were flies and gnats buzzing around me and landing on my bare skin. Some of them seemed to be attracted to sweat and found their way to my underarms, chest and, of course, my penis and balls. I was helpless to do anything about the bugs and the small audience of men watching made no attempt to help me. As miserable as I was I found myself aroused by it, particularly when an annoying fly would crawl on a nipple, tickle my stretched navel or explore my dangling ball sack. Anyone who has experienced being crucified will tell you that it's impossible to maintain your composure and preserve any dignity when you are tied securely on the cross. One of the unfortunate consequences of being mounted on a cornu is often flatulence and loud, explosive farts and if you have a full bladder you will eventually lose control of it and piss while you hang there. You find yourself with an involuntary erection produced by the pressure of the cornu against the prostate and lose yourself in a climax. of torment and pleasure that is indescribable unless you have been there.
Wonderful description. I would like to try this in front of the crowd

T shaped I think looks best, but I shape is probably gentler on the arms. In my opinion, X crosses are for whipping and flogging only. Great at that, though.

If crucified in a medium-sized group, there could be some variation in the cross styles. Different strokes and all that, which probably will draw a bigger crowd.

T shaped I think looks best, but I shape is probably gentler on the arms. In my opinion, X crosses are for whipping and flogging only. Great at that, though.

If crucified in a medium-sized group, there could be some variation in the cross styles. Different strokes and all that, which probably will draw a bigger crowd.
In my experience X shaped crosses are also the most comfortable and I've lasted longest on these types. Simply cause with the legs spread you can use different muscles more. That is if you are given room to move up, down and sideways by the executioner. ;)

I personally prefer a T- cross. I'd be nailed through my wrists and ankles. Definitely with a cornu. I'd be naked of course, moving my scourged back up and down my splintery cross. It would be on a hot day, the sun and insects would be heavy. Hopefully crucified with other naked male victims as well. Large crowd watching, mocking, throwing things at our naked, writing bodies.

Back
Top Bottom