What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now you're talking !! :) :) ;)
My cross would be a proper cross flogged on my back first then dressed up in my loincloth and then a red cloak around me like a toga then warned by the guards if I fell over three times they will strip me and carry the cross naked to the site when I get there after falling over 3 times there is a post which once the cross is taken from me I'm tied to facing the crowd my arms stretched as far as they will go and I'm whipped again on my front 39 times from my shoulders down then I'm untied and fall to the ground I'm dragged to the cross and tied to it and then lifted up to suffer

Which cross for me? Just the real thing! The traditional Roman cross please!
No experiments! A nice T and so big that I hover over the heads of the many spectators. Everybody should be able to see me hanging naked on the cross.
The arms outstretched, the feet nailed side by side on a downward sloping pedestal. Maybe put my right foot on my left foot and nail it to the pedestal with a single long nail. My legs are only slightly bent.
Other crucifixions? Rather not.
But since I basically fantasize crucifixions, which I always survive physically unharmed, I could imagine trying other variants. For example, if I was member of a crucifixion club and had a crucifixion every week, I would try something new a few times a year.
A variant would be that my feet are nailed directly to the upright post instead of standing on an inclined foot platform. Soles pressed directly to the upright. My legs would be angled a little more than usual.
Another option would be to nail my feet to the right and left outside of the upright post. The nails should be driven through the foot directly below my ankles. I imagine this type of crucifixion to be particularly painful because you cannot support yourself with your feet without having excruciating pain.
But I still like the normal Roman cross and the "normal" way of crucifixion the best.
Oh yes, one more thing: I would like to have round nails and not too thick please. You can dance much better on round nails.
Sassi...square nails are better from an executioner’s point of view - they cause far more pain as you twist and writhe on the sharp edges......

From the responses so far, it seems that (as a rough generalisation), the men prefer the traditional cross while the women seem to like the St Andrews variety. Interesting results so far
I would be the exception.
Okay, so this started as a kid. The thought of being naked and totally exposed while being spreadeagle on that cross in front of people turns me on. How totally humiliating. And having some woman masturbate me and make me cum in front of others….Wow! Tell me you wouldn't secretly enjoy it, or at least seeing me in that situation.

Definitely the St Andrews cross for me - it is just so much more versatile, especially when the goal is perversion rather than execution :p
But it can be used for both!

Definitely the St Andrews cross for me - it is just so much more versatile, especially when the goal is perversion rather than execution :p
But it can be used for both!

I had to search the internet for what "St. Andrews Cross" is, not being a Christian myself. I came across an Wikipedia article of the subject, and I found it rather amusing how it starts with this paragraph:
The St. Andrew's Cross, crux decussata, X-cross, X-frame or saltire cross is a common piece of equipment in BDSM dungeons. It typically provides restraining points for ankles, wrists, and waist. When secured to a saltire, the subject is restrained in a spreadeagle position.

The St. Andrew's Cross and the spanking bench are the most common pieces of BDSM furniture.

A mention of the actual Christian saint only appears at the very end of the article, as if it was an anecdote.

I had to search the internet for what "St. Andrews Cross" is, not being a Christian myself. I came across an Wikipedia article of the subject, and I found it rather amusing how it starts with this paragraph:

A mention of the actual Christian saint only appears at the very end of the article, as if it was an anecdote.
In my story, ERIN AND THE FALL OF ROME, Erin was crucified on an X cross.

So if you were condemned to die on a cross given the choice would you rather be nailed to a T shaped cross, X shaped, or hands above you in an I shape? Also any of the combinations upside down?
Either a Latin cross or a simple torture stake, like the photo below.

Attachments

• Hanging on the torture stake.jpg
    Hanging on the torture stake.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 210
Either a Latin cross or a simple torture stake, like the photo below.
I still prefer the X cross. If one is to be tortured publicly, then they need to be totally exposed. Legs spread to leave the genitals totally vulnerable. No avoiding the stray hands of an onlooker or guard. The more they stare, fondle, or worse, the harder (or wetter) it would be. At least I would be.

Back
Top Bottom