What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
I still prefer the X cross. If one is to be tortured publicly, then they need to be totally exposed. Legs spread to leave the genitals totally vulnerable. No avoiding the stray hands of an onlooker or guard. The more they stare, fondle, or worse, the harder (or wetter) it would be. At least I would be.
Perhaps we might see you both side by side. Slave John and Lenos

So if you were condemned to die on a cross given the choice would you rather be nailed to a T shaped cross, X shaped, or hands above you in an I shape? Also any of the combinations upside down?
I would prefer to be lashed to a T style or an X style cross. Either way, since I've been sentenced to die, left to hang for the pain, nothing being done to accelerate my death.

Sorry guys,but according to the "Crucifixion Handbook",(Vol. IX) as laid down by Cruxton Enterprises, and verified by Lord Wragg,(and others) a good flogging,prior to Crucifixion is hereby COMPULSORY .
All flogging,( the mandatory 50 strokes) is carried out,using the finest Cowhide Bullwhip,or a multi-strand Suede Flagrum.
To be hereby administered by the finest experts in the art of Whipping.
As dictated in Chapter VII Subsection 8 Paragraph 5(c)
Also,please note....
No allowance is made,towards Race,nor Gender.

Sorry guys,but according to the "Crucifixion Handbook",(Vol. IX) as laid down by Cruxton Enterprises, and verified by Lord Wragg,(and others) a good flogging,prior to Crucifixion is hereby COMPULSORY .
All flogging,( the mandatory 50 strokes) is carried out,using the finest Cowhide Bullwhip,or a multi-strand Suede Flagrum.
To be hereby administered by the finest experts in the art of Whipping.
As dictated in Chapter VII Subsection 8 Paragraph 5(c)
Also,please note....
No allowance is made,towards Race,nor Gender.
Well, if it's in the handbook, then I guess I have no choice in the matter. Can I request that the whipping occur after I'm up on my cross? Or is that covered in the handbook, too? Would an acceptable exception be to have a ten pound weight hung on my balls?

Well, if it's in the handbook, then I guess I have no choice in the matter. Can I request that the whipping occur after I'm up on my cross? Or is that covered in the handbook, too? Would an acceptable exception be to have a ten pound weight hung on my balls?
Hmm.....let me see.
Ah,here it is....

Crucifixion Handbook ( Vol. IX)
Chapter VII Subsection 8 Paragraph 3(f) :

"If,so desired, a reduced Pre-Crucifixion flogging MAY be administered, provided the Crucified person,be erstwhile flogged,further,whilst affixed to the Premium French Crucifixion Wood,( as supplied by @messaline )"

Paragraph 3(j) :
"The number of strokes administered will be previously agreed,by both the Executioner,and the Judge,upon sentence,the Condemned will have no right of appeal in the matter."

It seems than an addendum needs to be made so,here it is...

Appendix IV :

It is agreed that,the Condemned,whether Male,or Female,may,(at a small additional cost),require the adornment upon their private parts,such as Breasts,or Genitalia,instruments of further suffering, such as Nipple clamps (weighted) or heavy objects suspended from their Testicles, or Labia.
Again,applied at the discretion of the Executioner,or Judge.
Baracus.

My best choice is on a St. Andrew's cross. After being legally whipped, my body covered in blood and sweat is tied to the cross. The executioner still whips me from the front after having brutally torn my loincloth.
The crowd in the arena is delirious in front of the martyrs. A rich young woman in the crowd is allowed to make me cum one last time.
It causes a violent erection by masturbating me very slowly and gently. When I ejaculate I splash her breasts and her tunic; she is furious and orders the executioner to administer a series of lashes on my chest, stomach, my cock and my thighs.

My best choice is on a St. Andrew's cross. After being legally whipped, my body covered in blood and sweat is tied to the cross. The executioner still whips me from the front after having brutally torn my loincloth.
The crowd in the arena is delirious in front of the martyrs. A rich young woman in the crowd is allowed to make me cum one last time.
It causes a violent erection by masturbating me very slowly and gently. When I ejaculate I splash her breasts and her tunic; she is furious and orders the executioner to administer a series of lashes on my chest, stomach, my cock and my thighs.
Yep....... :)

anticross.jpg

Probably there is an older thread. I just wanted to start a discussion about cross forms. I start with the forms for contortionists. The first form I do not get a reference, so please add. The other form I could in a gay comic camili-cat from Patrick Fillion.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 917575Probably there is an older thread. I just wanted to start a discussion about cross forms. I start with the forms for contortionists. The first form I do not get a reference, so please add. The other form I could in a gay comic camili-cat from Patrick Fillion.

Dfg, the one to which the lady is uncomfortably attached is an X or St. Andew's cross, one of a collection of BDSM sculptures by UK artist Leigh Heppell.

Attachments

• 74F31F8D-3C20-40BA-BDE0-202AE4551CB9.jpeg
    74F31F8D-3C20-40BA-BDE0-202AE4551CB9.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 257
Mee too cross T forever with nails in hand and feet
With nails in hands and feet the hands will prolly rip right thru your hands.
Unless supported by other means.
With ripped out hands you will fall forward and make a mess out of your nailed feet as well..

With nails in hands and feet the hands will prolly rip right thru your hands.
Unless supported by other means.
With ripped out hands you will fall forward and make a mess out of your nailed feet as well..
Red has to hold him, so he does not fell.

Back
Top Bottom