What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
some posts are deleted, ok we better talk about flowers and bees.....:shakehead:
Post thumbnails, as requested on multiple occasions, and then they won't be deleted. I can't keep on editing them for you if you're not taking the message. ;)

english is not my main language, so i don´t understand thumbnails?? that means fingernail ?? i dont postet fingernails....
Hello, I am French speaking but I use a translation engine because my English is far from perfect.
What the moderators want to explain to you is simple; when you upload a photo and attach it to a post, you see it displayed smaller than it actually is. You then have to click on the "tumbmail" mention that appears in the photo, so it will be displayed in stamp format, which takes up much less space on the server.

Translated with DeepL

english is not my main language, so i don´t understand thumbnails?? that means fingernail ?? i dont postet fingernails....
Hello, I am French speaking but I use a translation engine because my English is far from perfect.
What the moderators want to explain to you is simple; when you upload a photo and attach it to a post, you see it displayed smaller than it actually is. You then have to click on the "tumbmail" mention that appears in the photo, so it will be displayed in stamp format, which takes up much less space on the server.

Translated with DeepL

Thanks Vindex.
The reason is that when pictures are posted as thumbnails, the smaller picture is what loads when the page loads, saving bandwidth. Otherwise the whole picture is loaded every time the page loads, even if it appears small on the page. With thumbnails the full picture is only downloaded when the picture is clicked on and opened or saved.

When attaching a picture, choose your picture, then click "insert"
thu1.jpg

Then click "thumbnail"
thu2.jpg

And there you have it
csK001a.gif

Thanks Vindex.
The reason is that when pictures are posted as thumbnails, the smaller picture is what loads when the page loads, saving bandwidth. Otherwise the whole picture is loaded every time the page loads, even if it appears small on the page. With thumbnails the full picture is only downloaded when the picture is clicked on and opened or saved.

When attaching a picture, choose your picture, then click "insert"
View attachment 1241044

Then click "thumbnail"
View attachment 1241045

And there you have it
View attachment 1241042
Thanks Phlebas.

@nailed girl, I'll restore your pictures if you now understand what is required? Can you see how I've made your Via Appia picture into a smaller 'thumbnail' which opens up when you click it?

It's looking like a group-meet of some of the best of us crux men and women, lol!!

It is my fantasy to be crucified in a group where individuals of both sexes are martyred.

You're in, lol!! Even though I am straight, and therefore like some female victims crucified beside me, I am also turned on by some male victims being involved. So yes come!!
Interesting developments. I am always in for such social meetings!:rolleyes:
I heard that the Via Appia is a long way!;)

Interesting developments. I am always in for such social meetings!:rolleyes:
I heard that the Via Appia is a long way!;)
Yes, we are looking forward to our next date, Nailed Girl and and I!! Aren't we so aptly named, Nailed Girl and I, Crucified Life!! Bound together by our love of the cross!! Starbuck Slut too if she's free!!

Talking of thumbnails; ripping out thumbnails, fingernails and toenails would be a beastly pre-crux torture. Just saying!
Additionally, Using hot irons to torture our foot soles, finger tips, thighs, and toes will add to our torment without risking shortening our crux time.

Then the flogging and scourging…

Imagine walking the via crux with the patibulum weighing us down, irritating our bloodied backs, while we struggle to walk on our burnt feet! Lashed as we stumble and crawl… “move, worthless slave!”

Additionally, Using hot irons to torture our foot soles, finger tips, thighs, and toes will add to our torment without risking shortening our crux time.

Then the flogging and scourging…

Imagine walking the via crux with the patibulum weighing us down, irritating our bloodied backs, while we struggle to walk on our burnt feet! Lashed as we stumble and crawl… “move, worthless slave!”
Thank you LCS for this gorgeous abuse scene.
I shall include these abuses in all my pre execution softening up fantasies before my final humiliation
I particularly like "move, worthless slave!" Yessss!

rip off toenails and put salt on it..gorgeous feeling
Please don’t neglect our bloodied backs after our scourging. I read the Romans sometimes mixed Sulfur to the salty brine to burn our welts and cuts even more harshly than simple salt. Urine was also a common additive.

But if just using salt, it should be powdered (more reactive).

Back
Top Bottom