What Do I Do With This Model?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next week I plan to take photos and videos with this model, her name Stella, 20 years old.

stella4.jpg

I want to hang her on the cross...
What else to do with her?

I can invite the guy that he fucked her .... He can beat her with a whip... Did oral sex on the cross ... What else?
What are your suggestions?
-----------------------------------------crucified her with my nails,her white skin marked by her blood is very sexy, although I preferred a model're ready to thin ...

Attachments

• tn (2).jpg
    tn (2).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 142
  • tn (4).jpg
    tn (4).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 151
Hummmmm....I've not talked till now, but I could say that the better way
to conquer a woman is to make love with her...
Drive her in a "datcha", and , in front of a fireplace, make love with her, tenderly, all the night...Conduct her to orgasms...
You'll see: she'll be entirely subjugated to your desires.....
Then, you'll do what you want...

Hummmmm....I've not talked till now, but I could say that the better way
to conquer a woman is to make love with her...
Drive her in a "datcha", and , in front of a fireplace, make love with her, tenderly, all the night...Conduct her to orgasms...
You'll see: she'll be entirely subjugated to your desires.....
Then, you'll do what you want...
I think that might be exactly what IM wants! :D

After the whipping, tie her with her arms over the crossbeamwith the wrists tied together and a rope from the wrists tied to a hook in the back of the upright. then tie the ankles behind the upright, or stipes (spelling), pulling them up and tie them to the same hook!

Next week I plan to take photos and videos with this model, her name Stella, 20 years old.

stella4.jpg

I want to hang her on the cross...
What else to do with her?

I can invite the guy that he fucked her .... He can beat her with a whip... Did oral sex on the cross ... What else?
What are your suggestions?
Oh, I forgot: a T cross is also nice, and the girl can stand it longer. Upside down indeed is nice too, but verry inconfortable

She looks absol gorgeous, both her body and her red hair and sweet smile. Give her my love and tell her she's fabulous

Cruxing ladies works best in warm weather so unless its warm and dry I suggest you delay your event!

If she really does want to be cruxed then I would strip her and dress her in a loin cloth and a bikini top then I would tie her to the cross on the ground and raise it up to near vertical and secure it.

Then I would start by kissing her toes and then moving all over her body and make her feel adored. Then with warmed hands I would remove her top and gently massage her breasts from behind till her nipples stood proud.

I would suck her nipples and kiss her lips and then loosen her loin cloth sufficiently to caress her labia gently until she became moist so it was obvious she wanted you to enter.

Then I would massage the inside front of her vagina my fingers and bring her close to orgasm. :rolleyes:

Then I would show her my whip and if she agreed I would use it to further arouse her. When satisfied she was ready I would lower the cross to the ground, untie her ankles and spread her legs while leaving her arms tied to the cross.

I would then lick her clitoris until she was groaning with pleasure and then . . . . .;)

At the end I would keep kissing and caressing her as I untie her arms and massage the cord marks on her wrist. I would dress her, and tell her how much I enjoyed her and appreciated the pain she endured.

I would then ask her if there was anything she did not like and anything she would have liked me to do to her.

I would then take her back and ask her if she would like to meet again . . .

Ok so I'm a bit soppy about pretty girls!

Here's a few pics of a private crux session in a well equipped torture chamber. The girl is clamped by screw operated spikes to a cross and is about to be asked a few questions. The inquisitor may or may not accept her answers . . . . . . on balance probably not until she is screaming them out:D

B_001_010.jpg B_001_020.jpg B_001_030.jpg B_001_040.jpg B_001_050.jpg

I've only just spotted this!!...........whatever you do make sure no nail varnish or make up...she does not need it...and no glasses. please keep the background plain and as few ropes as possible. Will put a manip of a sample pic in the Coloseum.

Excellent idea Ducans. She also needs to look as if it really hurts then we can do an excellent manip to post here. Whip marks could be built up gradually. Lots of shots from the side, three quarters on and full on.

Excellent idea Ducans. She also needs to look as if it really hurts then we can do an excellent manip to post here.
she has to feel good so she can play the "victim" role as its best...
some examples of the position I mean with "old" sketches I made... The street vieuw in one is from Toronto

Attachments

• 001 (3).jpg
    001 (3).jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 168
  • feet 3 001.jpg
    feet 3 001.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom