What is the most cruel story you have read?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A great, cruel story that I have read several years ago and that impressed me is "Society of the rules" by Aurélie Catena. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.
I have a vague memory that she could have published it on Darkspot or maybe DFN.

A very interesting story:

Cruel and impressive.

The autor is Osouk. He has published several stories in ralphus.net

Quite similar to King Diecletian 'State of Emergency'.
There is this description in the story:

"She was in a very unpleasant position.

She was straddling an iron bar that was supported at each end on legs. It was screwed to the floor to prevent any movement. The bar was shaped like a triangle, and was hollow. The bottom side of the triangle was parallel with the floor, so the other two sides formed a ridge at the top. This ridge was lined with teeth, about an inch long, and quite sharp. The bar was buried in Isabella's crotch - that's the only way to describe it. It looked like it was literally going to slice her in two. Her labia had been arranged either side so that her whole weight was resting on the area between her legs. Her ankles were attached to a long bar that ran underneath the frame, holding her legs wide apart. A large weight had been attached to this bar to further pull her crotch down onto the vicious teeth. Her toes were some way off the ground, although they were futilely pointed down trying to find anything that would relieve the pressure.

Her arms were tied tightly behind her back, ropes buried in her flesh holding her elbows and wrists together. A hook was attached to the ropes round her wrists, which had then been winched towards the ceiling pulling her arms up in a light strappado. This forced her body to lean slightly forward - I knew this would mean her sensitive clitoris would be pressed harshly into the hard ridges.

Her nipples had been pierced with several needles - 3 from side to side and one pushed directly into the tip. Wire had been looped over these needles, and attached to a small pulley that was mounted at the front of the horse. This had been tightened so that her nipples and breasts were stretched out in front of her. She couldn't lean any further forward to ease the pressure due to the rope holding her arms behind her. It must have been agony having this pressure exerted through the needles that penetrated her sensitive nipples. Drops of blood dotted the floor underneath them. Other needles had also been thrust through the breasts themselves, and knowing my men I was sure they'd probably been red hot when it had been done".

I barely understand the stress position described there. Any of you has an idea of what that triangle could be...?

There is this description in the story:

"She was in a very unpleasant position.

She was straddling an iron bar that was supported at each end on legs. It was screwed to the floor to prevent any movement. The bar was shaped like a triangle, and was hollow. The bottom side of the triangle was parallel with the floor, so the other two sides formed a ridge at the top. This ridge was lined with teeth, about an inch long, and quite sharp. The bar was buried in Isabella's crotch - that's the only way to describe it. It looked like it was literally going to slice her in two. Her labia had been arranged either side so that her whole weight was resting on the area between her legs. Her ankles were attached to a long bar that ran underneath the frame, holding her legs wide apart. A large weight had been attached to this bar to further pull her crotch down onto the vicious teeth. Her toes were some way off the ground, although they were futilely pointed down trying to find anything that would relieve the pressure.

Her arms were tied tightly behind her back, ropes buried in her flesh holding her elbows and wrists together. A hook was attached to the ropes round her wrists, which had then been winched towards the ceiling pulling her arms up in a light strappado. This forced her body to lean slightly forward - I knew this would mean her sensitive clitoris would be pressed harshly into the hard ridges.

Her nipples had been pierced with several needles - 3 from side to side and one pushed directly into the tip. Wire had been looped over these needles, and attached to a small pulley that was mounted at the front of the horse. This had been tightened so that her nipples and breasts were stretched out in front of her. She couldn't lean any further forward to ease the pressure due to the rope holding her arms behind her. It must have been agony having this pressure exerted through the needles that penetrated her sensitive nipples. Drops of blood dotted the floor underneath them. Other needles had also been thrust through the breasts themselves, and knowing my men I was sure they'd probably been red hot when it had been done".

I barely understand the stress position described there. Any of you has an idea of what that triangle could be...?
I think the writer means a straight bar which is triangular in cross-section. Sounds painful..

Thanks Dommmu and Monty - that's the sort of compliment I need to reflect on, what does it say about me?

When I came to the Forums, I'd got a few poems I wanted to share with people who'd empathise with them rather than recoiling in horror and judging me a monster - I posted 'Crucifixa' and that was well appreciated, and I think one or two others. But I had this huge fantasy of bleak, unremitted horror and cruelty that was haunting me - I think there are reasons in my life why it had taken possession of me, I needn't go into those - but writing it, The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls -was certainly a kind of therapy, I needed to write it to get it under control and out of me.

As we've often found in our discussions here, our cruel fantasies seem to bear no relation to the kinds of people we are in RL - or if mine do, they are the 'dark side' of a naturally fairly quiet, peace-making person, with - under the surface - a submissive, masochistic sexuality, frankly quite shocked, even scared, by my own dreams!

But I'm happy that story does make an impact, maybe it helps others to deal with their 'dark side' too. I don't think it's the best of my stories, in terms of story or style, but I have to agree that - while they're all quite cruel - IPCG remains the cruellest.
Eulalia, I have enjoyed several of your stories, especially IPCG, but which one, in your opinion, is your best? I must check it off the list!

My own favourite is 'Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest', because it's set in my home territory and I used quite a lot of my own dialect - though it doesn't seem to give readers too much problem, I've supplied notes on unfamiliar words with each chapter. And I enjoyed writing The Breaking of Faith - again set in my sort of countryside, but in medieval times, and mainly in a castle of the Templars (and it's got quite a lot of cruel tortures too, but Faith's a braw lassie!)

My own favourite is 'Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest', because it's set in my home territory and I used quite a lot of my own dialect - though it doesn't seem to give readers too much problem, I've supplied notes on unfamiliar words with each chapter. And I enjoyed writing The Breaking of Faith - again set in my sort of countryside, but in medieval times, and mainly in a castle of the Templars (and it's got quite a lot of cruel tortures too, but Faith's a braw lassie!)
Thanks, must get to reading!

A mainstream book I read many years ago is "Legion of the damned" by Sven Hassel. It has graphic depictions of war and cruelty.

I finally finished Lassie Hunting, and it read like an erotic Robert Burns! You have a lot of talent and imagination! Reading the dialect was a bit halting at first, but as the story progressed, it flowed, even for this American English speaker. Breaking of Faith, also well written eroticism. I give both five stars!

I think a 'must' in this thread has to be

Miss Berkeley’s Voyage
By
King Diocletian

If you just take a quick glance at it you'll probably think it's just another story (or even boring), but if you savor every word you'll agree with me that "Miss Berkeley’s Voyage" has to be in this thread.
Where is Miss Berkeley. Cannot seem to find it on the internet anymore.

Back
Top Bottom