What Kind Of Girl Would You Rather Crucify?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

The girl who is afraid and crying and struggling in vain agaisnt her pending doom? the kind of girl who would gladly do whatever it takes if only she were spared? even after it became apparent to all present that mercy would not be given her?

or the strong woman who would fight and bite and curse and defy you with her very last breath. the one who couldnt be broken no matter what horrors you bring upon her, sure she would be in pain and agony, but she would prove a fighter to the end.

Which do you prefer and why?

do you prefer older women of their 30's and up
or the younger girl 18 and up? (yeah I got it right this time, ok? its fiction, eh? lol)

Yes, when you start a new thread, if you look lower down the page, below the box for writing the first post, there's a menu for making it into a poll if you want to.

the kind of girl who would gladly do whatever it takes if only she were spared? even after it became apparent to all present that mercy would not be given her?
the one who couldnt be broken no matter what horrors you bring upon her, sure she would be in pain and agony, but she would prove a fighter to the end.

There is something to be said for both ... and at the same time! The moment when the fighter surrenders to the final realization of her fate, is the moment when the true realization and experience begins.

Hope is abandoned and only the minutes remain.

A lesson that will cost her dearly eh? The very last thing she will learn in life is how to die.

Women and the men that control them or destroy them!

Will it ever end?

???

not at this site...

Tree
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

Curve: The loveliest distance between two points. ~Mae West

A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.

:rolleyes:

Or................:)
"The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard farther than the roar of a lion"-----Unk.

Or................:)
"The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard farther than the roar of a lion"-----Unk.

The female lion does the hunting!!! ;)

I'd like you a little more mature than 18. Maybe in your late 20s. And I wouldn't like you too submissive. Fighting is fun, especially red heads. When you've caused too much trouble I would enjoy trying to make you submit to my wishes. In the end the outcome would be the same. You'd just be put through more suffering, a slow death.

The girl who is afraid and crying and struggling in vain agaisnt her pending doom? the kind of girl who would gladly do whatever it takes if only she were spared? even after it became apparent to all present that mercy would not be given her?

or the strong woman who would fight and bite and curse and defy you with her very last breath. the one who couldnt be broken no matter what horrors you bring upon her, sure she would be in pain and agony, but she would prove a fighter to the end.

Which do you prefer and why?

do you prefer older women of their 30's and up
or the younger girl 18 and up? (yeah I got it right this time, ok? its fiction, eh? lol)
see my comments on Eulelia too. Here some more:I imagine the girl having seen an historical spectacle(reconstruction) on an hot evening mid summer somewhere in the south. Some people( men & female) are crucified naked next the doors of the city, on the market day just outside the city. After them the hot stones (sun heated during the day) of the city wall... After the spectacle she met the producer that told her that he was looking every year for "figurants- volonteers" to participate for the spectacle...So she signed for a nude crux role for the next year. I don't think some of 18 would go for it.... But every female proud of her body: thick ot thiny... and she has one year to prepare her, having her body as good looking as possible.

Age-wise, I like a range between, say, 18 and 59 years old.

Temperament-wise, I'd like to have one defiant, cursing, biting one (about 29-32 years old) and five younger, frightened ones (all 18-19 year olds.) Then, I'd take the defiant one alone and tell her, "Look, I am not unsympathetic to your cause. However, what you all did was against the law, and, now that you have been caught, I have to punish someone.

"The statute says I should flog, brand and behead you all. However, since I am the law in these parts, I have some degree of discretion.

"I know that you knew full well what you were doing. I also know that your five accomplices did not anticipate things going this far, and did not anticipate getting caught. So, here is what I am willing to do.

"If you agree to be crucified, I will simply banish your five accomplices to the Isle of Lesbos to serve one year as slaves to the Queen of lesbos, and then their records will be expunged.

"Indeed, if you agree to be crucified, I will not use nails. I will simply bind you to a Saint Andrew's Cross and leave you up there for a day for all the public to see that the law will be upheld. After a day, I will banish you to the Isle of Lesbos, where you will be enslaved for ten years."
I also like to have two women, in their 20's and/or 30's, who are insanely jealous of each other and who want my affection. I would tell them that they have to prove themselves worthy of my affection. They would prove this by submitting to crucifixion.

I would ask for a volunteer. If they both volunteer, I would flip a coin. I would then bind the lucky winner with ropes to a Saint Andrew's Cross.

When she reaches the point that she verbalizes that she cannot take it anymore, I would tell her that the length of time she stays up there will be the minimum time for the other one to stay up there when her turn comes if she wants to stay in the running for my affections.

nice thoughts, KvK! Of course we girls have no way of knowing whether you're a gentleman who keeps his word - all of us might still find ourselves on crosses with you mocking us for being so trusting?

Thank you Eulalia. I am a gentleman. If, say, all of you girls ended up on crosses, I would feed you all chocolates every once in a while to make the experience more pleasant. And I would encourage you to eroticize the unpleasant aspects into highly pleasurable aspects. I would also point out that enduring up there is a sign of toughness and an achievement to be proud of.

i have never thought about crucifying another woman....have to think on this one, especially in light of my latest revelation of finding out i love to be had by and service another woman. Now i have to figure out if i can be dominant as opposed to my lifelong submissiveness.

Back
Top Bottom