What Kind Of Girl Would You Rather Crucify?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, first off, she'd have to be a lesbian or bisexual... unless it's a rape fantasy, and that a whole other can o' worms.

I would actually say all of the above, though. I want the shy, crying, whimpering, just over eighteen girl that surrenders to the cross, as much as the hardened, fight-to-the-last, defiant, fiery one that does the crux dance in fast motion. I think it has to do with variety. I have never drawn the same situation for a crux twice (that's gonna change later when I go for a "series" approach.) I like knowing that each situation only has the bare minimum in common with the next.

People punctured on patibulums.

i've thought a lot about this since i first read the thread. Last night i asked a lady friend of mine about it and we had a great conversation. Both of us are, well, "more mature" (nice way of saying older) and we both felt that if, big if as we are both submissives, we were going to crucify another woman we would want someone that is older like us. An 18 year old would be too much like our own children, or even up as old as mid 30s.

As such we felt the victim would be more disposed to not be defiant, to be more resigned to their fate and as such act accordingly. Little resistance, more silently suffering her fate until the very end.

One thing we did come up with would be the mental aspect. An older woman being crucified by two other older women would most likely be a terrible mental ordeal. Kind of "why are you doing this to me, i am like you, one of you, yet you are making me suffer and die"? Neither of us are psychiatrists so don't have any real knowledge of that, but that just seemed to be what we felt she would feel.

Does make for an interesting discussion though.

i've thought a lot about this since i first read the thread. Last night i asked a lady friend of mine about it and we had a great conversation. Both of us are, well, "more mature" (nice way of saying older) and we both felt that if, big if as we are both submissives, we were going to crucify another woman we would want someone that is older like us. An 18 year old would be too much like our own children, or even up as old as mid 30s.

As such we felt the victim would be more disposed to not be defiant, to be more resigned to their fate and as such act accordingly. Little resistance, more silently suffering her fate until the very end.

One thing we did come up with would be the mental aspect. An older woman being crucified by two other older women would most likely be a terrible mental ordeal. Kind of "why are you doing this to me, i am like you, one of you, yet you are making me suffer and die"? Neither of us are psychiatrists so don't have any real knowledge of that, but that just seemed to be what we felt she would feel.

Does make for an interesting discussion though.
perhaps with amber.....................senior now:D

Attachments

• 04-Amber'Crucufied'.jpg
    04-Amber'Crucufied'.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 320
  • 15-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    15-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 17-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    17-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 294
perhaps with amber.....................senior now:D

Sir! a YES! on that. i really love those pictures and all of the other one's of amber. i found them on a Yahoo! group site. If i could i would like to be with her to share her suffering. i have done that once before in my life although it was not a crucifixion, just two of us being flogged while tied tightly together face to face. Interesting sensation, screaming with pain with another woman doing the same just in front of her face.

Like I said in the next thread over, if I'm cruxing her, she's mine, she messed up and she refused to apologize. I'm trying to break her will. I want her stubborn, sullen, silent and impassive at the beginning, pliant, whimpering and submissive at the end. I'll make her humiliate herself a little for reinforcement, then reconcile.
The only other option would be a big strong woman who fights like a bearcat against me and two other guys while we punish and hang her, like a real punishment.

Back
Top Bottom