What Roman Men Liked ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just because cultural tastes in sexuality change over time doesn't mean personal tastes do. While the "ideal" body may change every decade or so, an individual's taste might vary based on the month. And there are a few features that are considered universally attractive. So, what did roman men like? Who knows, but I know what I like, and I'mma stick with that.

Just because cultural tastes in sexuality change over time doesn't mean personal tastes do. While the "ideal" body may change every decade or so, an individual's taste might vary based on the month. And there are a few features that are considered universally attractive. So, what did roman men like? Who knows, but I know what I like, and I'mma stick with that.
:D agree .......................complete

Tree busily wipes off his keyboard:eek:

t
me tooooooooooooooo
MH is indecisive.... should he spend half an hour giving her a tongue lashing or just go for it only thinking of himself.
Pls stop noisy all my kids,
Dont waste ur secretions for ants :p
Your little Asian Mummy can handle all of u...even if u r Romans.
She dont hv big ass,
But she is so capable like this pics :devil::devil:
bukakke.jpg asa_akira_gangbang.jpg
:devil::devil::devil:
Devil virus is eating my brain :D

i'm always amused when the phrase "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes along. 'cause not all romans do the same thing! they don't now, and they probably never did. so which ones should you do the same as?

Back
Top Bottom