What Roman Men Liked ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
No...my dear, u must hate his red-head Aerial for me :mad::devil: I didnt mean to our Cornie ;)
Did you say Cornie...LOL!!!!!!!

Guinness: I bought two for this Pentecost.

Lupanar: the girls had shaved cunts. The picture (from a paint) I saw years ago. In every house were boys and girls together, what the visitor wants, one or together.

In doing some reading on Roman culture I came across a piece that described what Roman men found erotically attractive in the female form. Their interest was apparently focused below the waist. According to this piece, they liked their women broad-hipped and fleshy around the hips, thighs, and ass. They were generally not so interested in women’s breasts,
Probably the individual tastes were quite different from male to male those times to. It was argued (by one of my relatives, btw.) in prominent way that a huge bottom is attractive to male, because such females may give birth easely. What considers me, I found that the sexual attraction of females comes after some time spent together independent of her look, if and that is important she is not to fat or has some other health issues.

It is however different when looking at cultural events, for us TV mostly, for the romans the theater. Here the levels are quite high and differently. They also differ from culture and are mostly the opposite we see. As we today see mainly older (due to the huge average age today) and often fat females, we like the young and thin ones. Romans saw a lot of thin and sporty females, so I guess they would love to see older, probably very old females which eat much during their live, means were rich!

Last edited:
In doing some reading on Roman culture I came across a piece that described what Roman men found erotically attractive in the female form. Their interest was apparently focused below the waist. According to this piece, they liked their women broad-hipped and fleshy around the hips, thighs, and ass. They were generally not so interested in women’s breasts, thinking of them in a more functional rather than an erotic way. They preferred small-breasted women. In fact, Roman women went to great lengths, including creams and wrappings to minimize their breasts. I’ve always known that cultures can have widely differing views on what is erotically attractive in the opposite sex. If this account of Roman ideals is true (and I don’t know if it is), I think my own figure hanging naked on a cross might have been less appealing to Roman men than I may have previously imagined…kinda of a deflating thought. Oh well.

Comments, serious or humorous?
First of all, I think I had made that clear before: you don't belong on a cross, I wished
I could get that cross off your mind. But that is another story ...
Coming back on this thread:
Today, the Romans of Rome prefer a snuggly, slender, not too tall (because they themselves largely are but small Fiat Cinquecentos or little Alphas Romeos - sic!) sigorina. If some would utter words like you mentioned here, this would be a "Thumps up" regarding your figure! A disapproval by the disabeled is as much as an approval by the enabled.
"Oh well"?
Oh yes, there was one piece by Fleetwood Mac by this name
Here it is:

And if you prefer something more refined:

and this one with the iconic 747

I could go on for a thousand pieces
back home on my dozen fleeces ...

Best to you, good looking and intellligent young citizen!
Never give up!
Denny Domodonno

Last edited:
lost in the flood?

Oh, not playing ...
Oh, you found one...
Nice, thank you so much
Denny
You thought Manfred Mann wrote a Springsteen song.

Do you know my reference to lost in the flood came from?
Little Siss
I appreciate your contributions to my partly dead music thread - but I have no idea what concerns your question nor which song you mean by MM wrote / SS sang - nor where did your reference to lost in the flood came from?
I'm afraid I may present a dull partner to your probably witty ideas,
until you give me (us, Tree also) a clue, Sorceress
without putting us under a spell ...
Thanks.
My best wishes to you
Domodonno

Uhm ...
(hi-hi-hi) that pirate who has probaly been out at sea for a long time has slightly forgotten or has at all lost the idea where to touch (even less so: press) a lady who as a result of unfortunagte events presently is not exactly in her evening robe to help her into the small nutshell they called their sail ship.
Hope he's not pressing too hard or there might be some milk evading / spouting and he later will surely ask in due respect if she has some more milk for his coffee ...
Well, the adverse conditions of life on these free lancer's sail ships at least on travels longer than passing the Channel ...
Domodonno

Back
Top Bottom