What Roman Men Liked ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
i'm always amused when the phrase "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes along. 'cause not all romans do the same thing! they don't now, and they probably never did. so which ones should you do the same as?
it is much like polling data in our era... Report the news as you wish the response to be then take a poll to confirm what has been read...

One would do better to question not only 'authority' but the free press...

Tree can go no farther on these thoughts... At some point they could be considered 'political'. Do not allow yourself not to think...

i'm always amused when the phrase "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes along. 'cause not all romans do the same thing! they don't now, and they probably never did. so which ones should you do the same as?
Very simple word for here ;)
"Crucify!"

Do u know beer drinking is the serious crim in few asean countries. I m lucky my country not included :)
Good thing I don't drink beer.

I fancy a slice once in a while myself!

PS: Connie ... Guinness isn't beer! It's Guinness. ;)
and it is Irish
Guinness (/ˈɡɪnɨs/ GIN-is) is a popular Irish dry stout that originated in the brewery of Arthur Guinness (1725–1803) at St. James's Gate, Dublin. Guinness is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide. It is brewed in almost 60 countries and is available in over 100.[1] Annual sales total 850 million litres (1.5 billion imperial or 1.8 billion US pints).[1]

Don't worry Yupar flowing raven locks have quite the literary and visual arts following too :)
but.................................... only redheads can you made mad and wet:devil:

Back
Top Bottom