What to do about runaway slaves (besides the obvious!)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’ll answer from the escaped slave’s point of view: If escape was that easy, these guys are totally inept, so why not start a rebellion? We slaves should be running the place in no time at all! ;)
Beware - whatever punishment escape brings, I bet captured rebels envy them.

That is dangerous, because you may got the revenge of your society by not agreeing their standards, I heard a story of someone in Judäa 2000 years who was crucified saying to much against his religious leaders, forgot his name.... But if the slaves are silly enough to run away from my beautiful plantage and those nice bloodhounds, well..... Also I mean all these young slaves, which do not like to get anally raped by my really beautiful dick..... run away? I can only say in the words of Greta: "How dare you!"
I see not all the perks of ownership disagree with you.

A slave carrying out a job that requires little skills, you flog and crucify. Purchase a replacement by mail order, delivery the same day.

A slave more difficult to replace on short term, will be taught a good lesson, but should remain in working order. You can always look for a possible replacement apprentice in good time, if the slave remains a trouble. But one should not harm himself economically.
I see - so purely a practical concern for not wasting one's tools.

I’ll answer from the escaped slave’s point of view: If escape was that easy, these guys are totally inept, so why not start a rebellion? We slaves should be running the place in no time at all! ;)
Oh, we know that! And all slaves will be equal in the place! But soon, some slaves will be more equal than others, and what do you think would happen to the slaves from the latter group, when they run away and get caught!?

Oh, we know that! And all slaves will be equal in the place! But soon, some slaves will be more equal than others, and what do you think would happen to the slaves from the latter group, when they run away and get caught!?
Lox has been reading too much George Orwell.

So as long as a slave is naught but a humble labourer, no amount of pleading can spare them?
No, that's cutting corners. A plea from my accountant still could save them. A slave that's not yet written off could be spared. A slave that is written off, either, if he makes good profit. And never execute a slave on whose head there is still a mortgage, otherwise, I get trouble with my banker!

I would recommend that Masters keep packs of well-trained hounds and stables of pedigree hunters.
Then slaves could be allowed to try escaping, the Masters can have an enjoyable day's hunting,
ending with the pleasure of bringing home the quarry and whipping us naked.
If the occasional slavegirl manages to evade the hunt, she might survive in the wild for a bit,
but of course we'll be hunted down and caught sooner or later.

I would recommend that Masters keep packs of well-trained hounds and stables of pedigree hunters.
Then slaves could be allowed to try escaping, the Masters can have an enjoyable day's hunting,
If the occasional slavegirl manages to evade the hunt, she might survive in the wild for a bit,
I see, probably the bringing back of the slaves is better than hunting them... Here a slave is brought backbringback.jpg

Sure, what else do you purchase slaves for? And the slave girls are also sex tools! I want my pleasure after another day of hard work in my business!:roto2cafe:
Of course one purchases them to work - but some can't help but develop some small attachment, or at least feel pity if they're cute enough.

So hunting as a sport? And it would no doubt keep their skills sharp for catching genuine escapees...

I see, probably the bringing back of the slaves is better than hunting them... Here a slave is brought backView attachment 931085
She seems remarkably unafraid of what's going to happen to her.

If he / she has done it once, he /she will for sure do it again. so skin him / her publicly to show what awaits a runaway.

or ask your chinese chief of your kitchen to do a ling chi.

cut off breasts are always impressive for fem slaves thinking about running away.

Well guess it is one of the medium sized slaves, which are cheap to replace....
Er, shouldn't that make her more worried?

Sure! But cute or not, when they run away, they know they'll get a tough spanking on their bare bottom from me personally, when they are returned!
Well, that's in a bit of a different league than crux...

If he / she has done it once, he /she will for sure do it again. so skin him / her publicly to show what awaits a runaway.

or ask your chinese chief of your kitchen to do a ling chi.

cut off breasts are always impressive for fem slaves thinking about running away.
Clearly not a man to be crossed.

Back
Top Bottom