What to do about runaway slaves (besides the obvious!)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ever met a masochist who wants to win?:confused:

Complicated? My universe? Of course you may savour your own torture! Just pretend, it is not 'your own', but that they got invented by your tormentors!:cool:
I love this group. Where the hell else could I talk so openly about my dark fantasy’s I’ve had forever. And have people not ostracize me at all but instead engage me, even with in character banter! As you and Kage have, poking holes in my universe and me treating the replies like such ideas impact it!

I am fortunate in my home life, but it’s not a lifelong fantasy for my wife. I tell her everything so know I’m extremely lucky, and we play. She definitely enjoys it. Even tweaks things. But here I’ve found people who understand because they have similar dark fantasies of their own. Most of us I assume have had such fantasy since childhood.... I certainly have, as discussed elsewhere

Of course! How can a slave who doesn't fear pain be controlled?
Maybe a slave who likes pain will be more incentivized if you pay attention to her needs for it. She’ll stay if there’s a promise of the whip.

Considering such things only on your own terms is short sighted. If you don’t want them running away. Whip your masochist slaves often, lest they come up with plans of misbehaviour in order to earn punishment.

Buy masochist slaves like my Mistress does. She knows some good sources, that’s how she purchased me!

She doesn’t have to crucify escapees because we like it under her lash.

Maybe a slave who likes pain will be more incentivized if you pay attention to her needs for it. She’ll stay if there’s a promise of the whip.

Considering such things only on your own terms is short sighted. If you don’t want them running away. Whip your masochist slaves often, lest they come up with plans of misbehaviour in order to earn punishment.

Buy masochist slaves like my Mistress does. She knows some good sources, that’s how she purchased me!

She doesn’t have to crucify escapees because we like it under her lash.
I did consider offering punishment and withdrawing it, but that would confuse the other slaves - they're simpleminded sorts for the most part, so you don't want the messaging too complicated. And I certainly don't want a lot of slaves like that. No, the lash should be an object of fear for slaves.

I suppose. But if it doesn't dissuade you, it's not a very good example...
My fear is to be lashed less, so I’m kept in line that way.

One of my fantasy scenarios is after being captured (along with the village) I’m singled out (because I was the first to resist the initial branding or something) to show the others the consequences of disobedience. So as the coffle shuffles along I’m urged on harsher, get given different punishments each night, so they don’t have to mistreat the others keeping them ripe for auction. I learn to enjoy the punishments. Like in my story “Enslavement “

My fear is to be lashed less, so I’m kept in line that way.

One of my fantasy scenarios is after being captured (along with the village) I’m singled out (because I was the first to resist the initial branding or something) to show the others the consequences of disobedience. So as the coffle shuffles along I’m urged on harsher, get given different punishments each night, so they don’t have to mistreat the others keeping them ripe for auction. I learn to enjoy the punishments. Like in my story “Enslavement “
That's the point - it would confuse the other slaves' simple minds if you are lashed as a reward rather than a punishment.

Hmm... that sort of a "living example" is interesting, but seeing you endure and even come to enjoy them would be a bad sign for the slavers.

That's the point - it would confuse the other slaves' simple minds if you are lashed as a reward rather than a punishment.

Hmm... that sort of a "living example" is interesting, but seeing you endure and even come to enjoy them would be a bad sign for the slavers.
Are you in the habit of explaining to slave’s about why another is punished?

I still react to pain and love begging fir mercy (and having that denied).

you can try it on me for a month or two and see if it pans out, or not...

Fair point, utterly dull... At least you could put me in the mine, that sounds fairly miserable...

I won’t be saying anything if you buy me, after all I don’t even have a name so you won’t know.

I assume crucifixion will be on offer in fairly short order, I’ll try not to be boring- *discarded slave weeping*

Last edited:
Fair point, utterly dull... At least you could put me in the mine, that sounds fairly miserable...

I won’t be saying anything if you buy me, after all I don’t even have a name so you won’t know.

I assume crucifixion will be on offer in fairly short order, I’ll try not to be boring- *discarded slave weeping*
Oh, stew the self-pity. I'm sure the mines will find use for you - for as long as you last, at least. And they're certainly not sparing with the whip there. Branding and other mutilations, too, so you can't be mistaken if you try to run.

Oh, stew the self-pity. I'm sure the mines will find use for you - for as long as you last, at least. And they're certainly not sparing with the whip there. Branding and other mutilations, too, so you can't be mistaken if you try to run.
Gotta love a good compromise- wait, what did I just sign up to? *clink of chains* wait, what? I thought this was fantasy? *Cue Kage’s evil laughter*

So all this time you knew the mine was perfect for me and you’ve just been teasing me? Frequent whippings, brandings? “other mutilations”?? sounds like my happy place? How many hundredweight of stone do I need to remove a day? I have other questions but a good slave is supposed to be silent and accept it’s lot.... (so that’s RL me well and truly ... in trouble because I definitely can’t shut up!)

In Kage’s mine... “you were right, master, it is heaven in your mines. Branded brutally and whipped often, and fearing the mutilations.... slave obeys, taking its punishment when it fails the quota or the Overseer feels like it. Your slave is exhausted and fears the worst punishments, uncomplaining if it is forced to starve because of poor performance. It knows what may happen and toils 16 hours to meet it’s impossible quota...”

.”F11BA208-E6C9-4C5C-9AE5-44A3AD1C921F.jpeg

Last edited:
So all this time you knew the mine was perfect for me and you’ve just been teasing me? Frequent whippings, brandings? “other mutilations”?? sounds like my happy place? How many hundredweight of stone do I need to remove a day? I have other questions but a good slave is supposed to be silent and accept it’s lot.... (so that’s RL me well and truly ... in trouble because I definitely can’t shut up!)
The mine is for slaves who are too much of a bother to put to proper work. Their happiness is irrelevant. (Feel free to ask your foolish questions, though - some might amuse me.)

Wonder how long you'll last?

How am I supposed to rebel under this treatment? Didn’t you say we’d rebel without hope? But I’m too exhausted, thirsty, hungry, and in pain to hope. All I do is work longer to try and fill my quota. I am beaten and starved for failing to? Master your overseer just raped me again and now it’s the lash.... he promises me that if I don’t meet quota tomorrow then it’s the hot irons as well. I only feel despair, dread, and hunger. I beg for mercy and the whip is the only answer.... how can I escape when I am held fast by chains, hunger and pain?

How am I supposed to rebel under this treatment? Didn’t you say we’d rebel without hope? But I’m too exhausted, thirsty, hungry, and in pain to hope. All I do is work longer to try and fill my quota. I am beaten and starved for failing to? Master your overseer just raped me again and now it’s the lash.... he promises me that if I don’t meet quota tomorrow then it’s the hot irons as well. I only feel despair, dread, and hunger. I beg for mercy and the whip is the only answer.... how can I escape when I am held fast by chains, hunger and pain?
OK first off, it's not my mine - complain to the real owners (if you want your tongue pulled out). Secondly, of course they don't intend to allow rebellion or escape. You should have it easier than most - don't you like pain? Just stand up to them whenever you want some extra!

OK first off, it's not my mine - complain to the real owners (if you want your tongue pulled out). Secondly, of course they don't intend to allow rebellion or escape. You should have it easier than most - don't you like pain? Just stand up to them whenever you want some extra!
Thus surely proving my original point that tortured slaves are less rebellious?

Back
Top Bottom