What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, I do not know any of them, probably we should cite them. I mean, my geography teacher is only famous because he is the teacher of dfg42, well or better said, the bad example of dfg42-
Legendary actor David Carradine, INXS frontman Michael Hutchence (the coroner recorded his death as suicide but the investigating police officers have gone on record stating that it appeared to be a case of accidental autoerotic asphyxiation based on the evidence found at the scene) and Stephen Milligan MP are the ones that immediately come to mind but sadly there are many more :(

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female
1A
2D (fully nude and open legs)
3B
4A
5D
6B
7D&E
8A

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth c) stark nude
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: d) both
  6. Cross: b) Nails
  7. Cornu: a) no.
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes.
Danke, you are number 41. Just wondered why rape, but no cornu....

For the sake of realism, I would say do whatever you like to me.
However, in reality, I would stipulate that I suffer no permanent harm and require no major medical intervention or hospitalisation.
(by no major medical intervention, I mean that a few band-aids is OK)

For the sake of realism, I would say do whatever you like to me.
However, in reality, I would stipulate that I suffer no permanent harm and require no major medical intervention or hospitalisation.
(by no major medical intervention, I mean that a few band-aids is OK)
The point is also the psychological harm, say in the male case of anal=homosexual or for both genders the humiliation due to nudity. I consider S/M play or a passion play, eg- not an execution.

Back
Top Bottom