What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
  1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude - has to be for greatest exposure
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group - love the thought of watching others and being watched
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion - if that was what they wanted then so be it
  6. Cross: a) Ropes.
  7. Cornu: e) large anus - humiliating and exposed
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes - absolutely. Far greater humiliation
...... and stupidly I didn't read the 'females' in the brackets so sorry if I offend

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude - has to be for greatest exposure
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group - love the thought of watching others and being watched
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion - if that was what they wanted then so be it
  6. Cross: a) Ropes.
  7. Cornu: e) large anus - humiliating and exposed
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes - absolutely. Far greater humiliation
...... and stupidly I didn't read the 'females' in the brackets so sorry if I offend
9. Castration a) yes b) shaft only c) eggs only d) not really.

I think there should be some special uniform, probably just very minimal underwear and a short shirt/ tunic, worn by women condemned to be crucified. It would be distinctive, with clear markings proclaiming our condemned status. Our undies would be tanga or thong style briefs and a basic back-tie bra, and we'd strip off the top before being scourged, and for the parade of death, so we'd be near enough bare for beating. If we're raped before being crucified, we'd need to be naked, but I think being minimally covered while dancing on the cross might be more erotic than completely nude - at least until my Executioners decide to rip the last scraps away.
I agree with your ideas especially in the way a loincloth or small thong liklev undergarment would be allowed. This way, the condemned can feel a bit more humiliated while displayed. Also, the garment can be pulled aside for the use of her holes and then left on again after,soiled and ragged. The final humiliation would be the tearing of it away as she is then mounted onto the cornu

Attachments

• _MG_3211.jpg
    _MG_3211.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 312
That should have been part of the other question thread :D
yes here.

Not sure I answered this before but "allow"? Once you are in the clutches of the tormentors you really don't have a choice, it is up to them and when I RP that's the way I approach it. My RP limits are sexual (age and bathroom play) in nature not pain based.

Actually it is quite a challenge to RP something you never thought of before or don't like.

kisses

willowfall

Not sure I answered this before but "allow"? Once you are in the clutches of the tormentors you really don't have a choice, it is up to them and when I RP that's the way I approach it. My RP limits are sexual (age and bathroom play) in nature not pain based.

Actually it is quite a challenge to RP something you never thought of before or don't like.

kisses

willowfall
naturally different interpretations are thinkable, such as a BDSM situation with safe words, limits you impose on your fantasies. Or even more directly, what would you fear most in a crucufication, when it would happen to you, well probably just dying, but I knew some people who would prefer dying before to be humiliated. Todays society probably sets the prevention of dying first, even a closer view of the behaviour against covid indicates that.

naturally different interpretations are thinkable, such as a BDSM situation with safe words, limits you impose on your fantasies. Or even more directly, what would you fear most in a crucufication, when it would happen to you, well probably just dying, but I knew some people who would prefer dying before to be humiliated. Todays society probably sets the prevention of dying first, even a closer view of the behaviour against covid indicates that.

Two different things here (1) Consensual BDSM where there are limits, safe words, etc and (2) An unwilling victim in the hands of a tormentor.

The first gets\has choices the second does not.

That said as the VICTIM I'd like to get the whole thing over with as painlessly as possible (thus the modern worlds tendency towards private "humane" executions) verses a less 'soft' society for whom (from society's perspective) executions were both a lesson (LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HER!) be learned and somewhat entertainment.

But really how civilized have we become (propaganda aside)? Is MMA much more 'humane' than Gladiatorial combat? In one people get killed by "accident" in the other many were killed intentionally (there were a lot of contests that were not fought to the death, professional gladiators being money makers for both their owners and the producers).

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom