What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Currently it looks like this, I will look at the numbers later. I already saw that all(!) expect nudity, about 50% expect raping and the big difference is the use of big corpus, which is expected by males more than females.....View attachment 930557
Learning from that (spoiler warning): I changed one story now, to include female rape by an older female, and a very large thing in the ass of the male during, well crucifixation-kind-of.....

i guess the answers to this would depend on the situation. i mean, is this just some play, is it for my final curtain call or is it just fantasy, because there's three different sets of answers.

so i'm going to graph this. P for play, E for my actual execution and F for my fantasy.

S. P E F
1. A A A
2. C C C
3. A B B
4. A B B
5. D D D
6. A B B
7. C E F
8. B A A

I did not yet check the result but the current state is as depicted below, that without the nailing practically all torture methods at the cross would be expected by the peoples. I was not surprised that most males like to show their penis prominently (73%) while females like to show but some hide the vagina, it was surprising that a huge amount 3/4 of females get and allow anally rapes, but only 50% of the males! Come on you males, the strong gender begins crying when someone fucks them, while the weak gender has no problems with that! I once suggested that males should be fucked as initiation ritual before their honneymoon, you weenies! Oh and btw where are the 75% females which I can fuck in the ass, till now I just met the other 25 %-.-------state.jpg

Last edited:
so from the questionnaire....Probably this is the right way to crucify girls, so they can keep some parts hidden, View attachment 950010 androht some pleasure, while more group actions, for the male, but not too hard.....View attachment 950011 to keep the delicate holes of males untouched...
Well, we offered anal rape not anal sex. Perhaps this could explain why you met only the other 25% ;-)

Dfg42, don't forget you probably have a lot pervy group of girls on this forum than in the outside world which definitely effects the results.
Thanks for the warning, but I unfortunately noted, that in the real wold, I met even more pervy girls.... For example the colleague which told me how she sodomised her boy-friend (on a nude beach), or the 72 year old which insists swimming nude with me, and others.... No here are the lady-like persons, which even calls themselves innocent ;-)

Thanks for the warning, but I unfortunately noted, that in the real wold, I met even more pervy girls.... For example the colleague which told me how she sodomised her boy-friend (on a nude beach), or the 72 year old which insists swimming nude with me, and others.... No here are the lady-like persons, which even calls themselves innocent ;-)
Well obviously I am sweet n innocent but as for the rest of them... ' looks around to see if anyone is watching'
Leans closer and whispers..
" the rest of them are a right bunch of perverted tarts"..

I did not yet check the result but the current state is as depicted below, that without the nailing practically all torture methods at the cross would be expected by the peoples. I was not surprised that most males like to show their penis prominently (73%) while females like to show but some hide the vagina, it was surprising that a huge amount 3/4 of females get and allow anally rapes, but only 50% of the males! Come on you males, the strong gender begins crying when someone fucks them, while the weak gender has no problems with that! I once suggested that males should be fucked as initiation ritual before their honneymoon, you weenies! Oh and btw where are the 75% females which I can fuck in the ass, till now I just met the other 25 %-.-------
This is less about the anal penetration and more about, you know, not being homosexual.

Dfg42, don't forget you probably have a lot pervy group of girls on this forum than in the outside world which definitely effects the results.
Well, I think you get a lot of girls here who do not see the need to pretend anything, just because they are here (isn't this just why I love this place?).
In the 'outside world' I way always amazed about what was possible, liked or even desired, once you dared to mention it.
I just could bite my arse off, that it took me so many years to realise this ...

so from the questionnaire....Probably this is the right way to crucify girls, so they can keep some parts hidden, View attachment 950010 androht some pleasure, while more group actions, for the male, but not too hard.....View attachment 950011 to keep the delicate holes of males untouched...
Well I do not agree. At least personally speaking I want nothing hidden. Better if fully exposed!

1. Flogging: a - definitely yes and while carrying my cross (and on the cross?).
2. Display: c and d - with the ankles crossed it is impossible to hide the vagina.
3. Audition: b - completely public.
4. Team: either a or b.
5. Rape: d - anal rape (perhaps with simultaneous oral rape).
6. Cross: a or b.
7. Cornu: c - small or medium anus or a triangular wedge to split my vagina and dig into my clitoris.
8. Photographs: everybody carries a smart phone so how can it be prevented?

Back
Top Bottom