What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
  1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both (whatever male preferred)
  6. Cross: b) Nails
  7. Cornu: a) no.
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes.
Thanks for the answer, I am working on the survey again, but just one question: Why you get raped by the ugly males and do not like the beautifully shaped Cornu?

Hm, don't forget it is not "Americas next top model" it is a "crucifixion", so we had to humiliate: how about a very wide T-Shirt with the imprint: "To ugly to be nude on cross". I think what would be sexy on cross is a kind of aerobic dress, probably some suggestions come....
I think there should be some special uniform, probably just very minimal underwear and a short shirt/ tunic, worn by women condemned to be crucified. It would be distinctive, with clear markings proclaiming our condemned status. Our undies would be tanga or thong style briefs and a basic back-tie bra, and we'd strip off the top before being scourged, and for the parade of death, so we'd be near enough bare for beating. If we're raped before being crucified, we'd need to be naked, but I think being minimally covered while dancing on the cross might be more erotic than completely nude - at least until my Executioners decide to rip the last scraps away.

Why you get raped by the ugly males and do not like the beautifully shaped Cornu?
I am moved-stimulated-horrified by the intense personal nature of being raped. Otherwise, as someone exposed to Roman Catholic crucifixion at an early age, I guess I am just a traditional gal. No cornu seen in Roman Catholic crucifixion scenes. However, I would hold myself to be very much the subject of my tormentors' whims.

Something I read about long ago, in at least two sources (which I knew where), was that Roman crucifiers would smash dried-out bones (animal? human? Don't know), creating long, sharp jags. These would be pushed under the victim's skin, such as between the skull and the skin. Just another layer of agony and indignity. Again, I would hold myself entirely at the whims of my tormentors.

I am moved-stimulated-horrified by the intense personal nature of being raped. Otherwise, as someone exposed to Roman Catholic crucifixion at an early age, I guess I am just a traditional gal. No cornu seen in Roman Catholic crucifixion scenes. However, I would hold myself to be very much the subject of my tormentors' whims.
Don't forget the Roman Catholic crucifix had to be shown to the public and there it makes sense to cover some of the things that happened. It is an evangelical tradition not to show the unshowable and so do not get the cruel event in its full meaning. The reason for the cornu is that the cross representing the roman state in form of a male figuratively "fucks the condemned to death". You can see it differently, we do not know. Your fixing with bones could also work, I once read that the roman soldiers been annoyed nailed the victims in all passible positions on cross, so we could imagine a lot of things.

I think there should be some special uniform, probably just very minimal underwear and a short shirt/ tunic, worn by women condemned to be crucified. It would be distinctive, with clear markings proclaiming our condemned status. Our undies would be tanga or thong style briefs and a basic back-tie bra, and we'd strip off the top before being scourged, and for the parade of death, so we'd be near enough bare for beating. If we're raped before being crucified, we'd need to be naked, but I think being minimally covered while dancing on the cross might be more erotic than completely nude - at least until my Executioners decide to rip the last scraps away.
how about leggings with free ass and free frontside. One could whip and rape the condemned without undressing. I remember I was into such tights when young, due to a pic like that......750870.jpg

Don't forget the Roman Catholic crucifix had to be shown to the public and there it makes sense to cover some of the things that happened.
I certainly agree. However, one crucifixion cross I saw when I was young was made in Spain around 1400. Jesus was an appalling mass of hanging shreds of skin brought on by severe scourging. Plus, you could tell that realistic genitalia was there underneath the ragged loincloth. It was shocking to me at the time, and certainly showed a different level of sensitivity than in this later age. In particular, it very much preyed on my mind that the bloody rags of skin (the life-sized wooden sculpture was in color; old and cracked but still there) were probably modelled from real life. After all, Spain was in the midst of the inquisition when the cross was created.

Anyways, there was not sign of anything like a cornu. But, if my tormentors deemed I should ride one, rest assured I would add the violation as another layer of agony and humiliation.

I certainly agree. However, one crucifixion cross I saw when I was young was made in Spain around 1400. Jesus was an appalling mass of hanging shreds of skin brought on by severe scourging. Plus, you could tell that realistic genitalia was there underneath the ragged loincloth. It was shocking to me at the time, and certainly showed a different level of sensitivity than in this later age. In particular, it very much preyed on my mind that the bloody rags of skin (the life-sized wooden sculpture was in color; old and cracked but still there) were probably modelled from real life. After all, Spain was in the midst of the inquisition when the cross was created.

Anyways, there was not sign of anything like a cornu. But, if my tormentors deemed I should ride one, rest assured I would add the violation as another layer of agony and humiliation.
yes but could be modelled from dead model... Well let us do a deal: When I am so unfortunate that I have to crucify you, I will try to rape you, but carefully look there is no cornu. If it is there other way please give me the largest cornu you have, my sexual excitement will lower my pain and my sphincter muscle will not be used later on anyway.

So already 38 males and 20 females answered,,,,, Some interesting facts, nearly all are thinking being nude, but males like their aroused manhood shown, whilst females hide their vagina often, females brave enough in majority gave up their assholes in the rape before crucifixions, but most males accept the need of a cornu to fix the condemned on the cross. What do you think?

crux_table.jpg

Amusing!

Try it first and then ask .

It isn’t difficult.

The whole idea is to give a resting place.

A seat or a torment!

It prolonged with an increasing dismay!

Just think about it.

So I have written in earlier times sex and cross are contradictory entities, so I think perform sex before or after the game, thus sex or cross.

yes but could be modelled from dead model..
I have no doubt that the unfortunate fellow was already dead - and had died from his scourging, or else a "merciful" garrote.

When I am so unfortunate that I have to crucify you, I will try to rape you, but carefully look there is no cornu.
Please! Satisfy your own desires, and express them upon my cringing flesh. I will take my own twisted pleasure in being so savagely used.

Amusing!

Try it first and then ask .

It isn’t difficult.

The whole idea is to give a resting place.

A seat or a torment!

It prolonged with an increasing dismay!

Just think about it.
You thought you'r here
to stick
out your dick
but we bring your tears
and bring your biggest fear
the trick
make the cornu slick
all to see what you did for years.

Last edited:
dfg42......thank you SO much for producing this survey. I am THRILLED to hear others ideas and opinions. SO many different situations and conditions. It gives fodder for thought, fantasy and options for our own mental games. I especially love to hear the Ladies desires. As a dedicated male submissive (40 years in service to my Mistress) it is my primary focus. What would be the ultimate thrill for me would be to hear what the Ladies would love to WATCH happen to a wayward male slave.

You thought you'r here
to stick
out your dick
but we bring your tears
and bring your biggest fear
the trick
make the cornu slick
all to see what you did for years.
Without a thought, I tremble.
The thickness of the body does not resemble.
A perch is a simple hollow, consuming is a gesture of dominance and I shall show none of that!

I welcome the resting place.

It fills me with a unsettling magnitude.

Nothing to be and nothing to expect.

Shear nothing!

Without a thought, I tremble.
The thickness of the body does not resemble.
A perch is a simple hollow, consuming is a gesture of dominance and I shall show none of that!

I welcome the resting place.

It fills me with a unsettling magnitude.

Nothing to be and nothing to expect.

Shear nothing!
You sit on the tip

the pain of the nails is your trip.

First it is tight,

but opened up with your weight.

Slides in without border,

surprisingly that makes you harder.

The face in agony and shocked,

before your brain is blocked.

cucumber2.jpg

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female
1. A
2. d
3. b
4. a
5. d
6. b
7. b
8. a

1. A
2. d
3. b
4. a
5. d
6. b
7. b
8. a
Thanks for the answer, now there are 21 females, seems the females are the harder to take ones, you also pointed in that direction. Did you experienced something, it similar to the vote?

Back
Top Bottom