What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion is about humiliation. The crucifixee should be naked and fully exposed.
The only excuse for clothing at any point of the process, IMO, is to strip it off as an act of humiliation in itself.

Okay another view at the answers, looking at the cornu. It is about equal (25%) for no cornu, small cornu in vagina, big cornu and big cornu in
the ass. Here we have an interesting point, that the last is fewer than with males, but later oppose rape more, guess because it should be done by opposite gender.female_cornu.pngfemale_cornu1.pngfemale_cornu2.jpgfemale_cornu3.jpg

Okay another view at the answers, looking at the cornu. It is about equal (25%) for no cornu, small cornu in vagina, big cornu and big cornu in
the ass. Here we have an interesting point, that the last is fewer than with males, but later oppose rape more, guess because it should be done by opposite gender.View attachment 973415View attachment 973418View attachment 973417View attachment 973416
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but I think that rape should be divided into:
- rape by guards (or their friends) while the victim is awaiting crucifixion
- rape while on the cross

If the latter, most men seem to prefer that a girl has and anal cornu, for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but I think that rape should be divided into:
- rape by guards (or their friends) while the victim is awaiting crucifixion
- rape while on the cross

If the latter, most men seem to prefer that a girl has and anal cornu, for obvious reasons.
Remember, I ask about consensual play and naturally you can put on a sedile without cornu. And the question was not about raping, the point is you could do no raping but having a cornu or not while on cross. When thinking of a male on cross, the guards probably don't like to rape the condemned, but will have no problem to put his ass above a cornu, seeing how it enters.....

Remember, I ask about consensual play and naturally you can put on a sedile without cornu. And the question was not about raping, the point is you could do no raping but having a cornu or not while on cross. When thinking of a male on cross, the guards probably don't like to rape the condemned, but will have no problem to put his ass above a cornu, seeing how it enters.....
... and watch hik fuck himself while he performs "the dance of death".

Next summary, not new can be said, there is a little more exhibitionism on the male side, and less hole barring on the female side. Flogging is very used and nudity more than depicted in the net.

neu20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom