What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interestingly, the females have more the tendency to get nailed to the cross (50%! ouch ouch!). Probably not that surprising, since the other pocking, anally or vaginally (how victorian....) is more normal and not a challenge. But we males actually are more intrigued by the nudity on cross.

809_1000.jpg

Yes, 2022 you have to have an anal Cornu, it is so trendy, for both males and females and even more for all other genders.

anal-foto_razdolblennyj-anal-72.jpg

It is also recommended by an expert, who told me, huger males she prefers anally because there is more space.

"Take it like a man", I understand that I fuck a beautiful women (my taste. short blond hair, sporty) anally. ;-). I would however not expect females enjoy it at all and that is the funny part. While many males (naturally on the gay side) would let you fuck there ass, females generally don't. As we see in the pic, they do not enjoy it.

View attachment 1067147
You're very much mistaken. During my pregnancy I enjoyed being fucked in the ass. We had of course practiced it earlier and found that there are other "hurdles" that must be taken, but afterwards it was wonderful.

love greetings Bea

You're very much mistaken. During my pregnancy I enjoyed being fucked in the ass. We had of course practiced it earlier and found that there are other "hurdles" that must be taken, but afterwards it was wonderful.

love greetings Bea
I agree. I enjoy anal sex, especially in the right ‘mood’. Its basic and dirty and one feels very ‘dominated’. From chatting with female friends, more women than you might imagine like it. Especially after corporal punishment (hand, belt or cane) and therefore nicely warmed up and very exposed. I know, I know, and its still only breakfast time....

it's definitely a pregnancy thing. for whatever reason i was always in the mood for it once we hit about month six.
Me too. But maybe ‘even more’ is more accurate. Kneeling on all fours was too uncomfortable though - so standing bent over supporting hands on the arm of the sofa and legs wide apart worked well. Maybe even spit roasted in that position if I was a lucky girl...

Me too. But maybe ‘even more’ is more accurate. Kneeling on all fours was too uncomfortable though - so standing bent over supporting hands on the arm of the sofa and legs wide apart worked well. Maybe even spit roasted in that position if I was a lucky girl...
"spoon position" was recommended for sex with pregnant women, not that I had sex with a pregnant women or a non-pregnant, or.....

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female
1. A
2. d
3. b
4. It depends...
5. d
6. b
7. a
8. a

Back
Top Bottom