What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
for me gendering is torture!
@y__

Well if you don’t want me in your university fantasy I guess I’ll just have to get my own fantasy university and get into the classrooom with a sadistic professor…

Hmmm, who needs the university, just give me the sadist and a few other willing participants including some crux girls and we can have a merry torture/crux party! @dfg42 you are cordially invited!

Last edited:
I'm basically a straight Heterosexual geezer....
So,naturally I prefer loinclothed/naked females,bound to their Crosses....tits bobbling and pussies exposed lewdly...but....
I could just as easily gaze upon a hot guy,also loinclothed ....or naked, watching him suffer both the agonies and mortification as everyone looks at his flopping cock,seeping piss and pre-cum.
I,too would be crucified,if so desired...tied and self-fucked,as I ride the Cornu affixed to my Cross of shameful punishment. Horrifying yet arousing.

I'm basically a straight Heterosexual geezer....
So,naturally I prefer loinclothed/naked females,bound to their Crosses....tits bobbling and pussies exposed lewdly...but....
I could just as easily gaze upon a hot guy,also loinclothed ....or naked, watching him suffer both the agonies and mortification as everyone looks at his flopping cock,seeping piss and pre-cum.
I,too would be crucified,if so desired...tied and self-fucked,as I ride the Cornu affixed to my Cross of shameful punishment. Horrifying yet arousing.
actually I solved your problem. As they are different exercise groups or different lectures, about the same topic for different students we could make a male crucifixion group, a female.... a mixed.... an advanced with cornus.....

@y__

Well if you don’t want me in your university fantasy I guess I’ll just have to get my own fantasy university and get into the classrooom with a sadistic professor…

Hmmm, who needs the university, just give me the sadist and a few other willing participants including some crux girls and we can have a merry torture/crux party! @dfg42 you are cordially invited!
Hm, just visited the university of Crux, some student earning points.

lecturing.jpg

Both, but I don't want to just be a spectator, I want to be "next" so to speak. Standing their watching as my fellow prisoners writhe up there in agony, before I eventually am forced to join them.

i have had for a long time a mind "Spectator",
but a fantasy began to appear in my mind to be "slave"
Crucified, fully naked in front of women, and once on the Cross a woman who could jerk me off my penis, touch my testicles .... be in total vulnerability, humiliation and of course in pain.
I am of the same mind, but swap the women with men.

Both, but I don't want to just be a spectator, I want to be "next" so to speak. Standing their watching as my fellow prisoners writhe up there in agony, before I eventually am forced to join them.

I am of the same mind, but swap the women with men.
i would like to add some pre-crucifixion ordeals like :
-first to be whipped harshly on my back and legs, flogging à la Dr. Lomp Elite Pain for example,
-then having to bear an heavy patibulum on my shoulders (30 kgs at least),
-finally having to walk on gravels with bare feet in order to feel pain on my soles increased with the weight of patibulum, at least 200 meters. And to be flogged every time i would collapse under the heavy patibulum walk...

and of course, fully nacked during all the session pre-crux and crux

Last edited:
I was 14 when i saw a final scene of "Passion of the Christ" movie.
And i think that i wouldn't handle with this spectacle. I loved how the most of artists here smoothed the most gory elements.
So, i don't know what to answer
I understand you ; indeed in BDSM the crucifixion we fantasy causes no permanent damages.
But the "real" Roman crucifixion ordeal is one among the most sadistic torture invented by mankind, and the Passion of the Christ, knowing the Roman ordeals were real, is mentally disturbing....
In my own BDSM crux fantasy, i'm focusing on humiliation to be nacked and showing my sufferings with screams and unable to hide my penis & testicles...

I understand you ; indeed in BDSM the crucifixion we fantasy causes no permanent damages.
But the "real" Roman crucifixion ordeal is one among the most sadistic torture invented by mankind, and the Passion of the Christ, knowing the Roman ordeals were real, is mentally disturbing....
In my own BDSM crux fantasy, i'm focusing on humiliation to be nacked and showing my sufferings with screams and unable to hide my penis & testicles...
Yes, but things change and history is inspiration only. Just think of marathon, where the athletes very seldom die directly after reaching the finishing line.

Back
Top Bottom