What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm too old to be attractive on the cross, too squeamish to be the executioner, so I'm one of the indispensible but forgotten minions who get the stipes out of the ground, repair the hole and cut fresh wedges, then wander round town spreading the word about how attractive today's victims will be, so my brother can sell more wine to the crowd.

Let us never forget the faithful minions who toil behind the scenes

I came, I saw, I chronicled. :cool:

Yeah, yeah, yeah :rolleyes:
:p

Always I practiced my lovely game in strict solitude and I am happy with this. To change my cruxlove with a spectator standing before me is an enormous jump into insecurity because how can I trust a second person, perhaps a couple? That costs years to get to know someone and therefore I have no time.

An idea is to record my play with the webcam and watch myself later. For all security I zip the file with pw. But to regard a film costs time too.

I consider myself a voyeuristic sadist. In my fantasies, I am an observer. I may be supervising the torture or execution, but I am rarely participating. And, never the victim.

I think it comes from having spent most of my childhood in front of a TV. It taught me the pleasures of watching.

I want to be the one who is crucified. I don't know how I'd feel about watching it happen to someone else...I guess it depends on the situation. But my greatest desire is to be crucified, stretched tightly on my cross, and then be raised up slowly. Ahhh, that sounds like a fun afternoon to me! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom