What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Folks
I don´t know if this question is been asked before.
What is your personally "most like"? Beeing crucified yourself or stand there and watch how somebody is crucified? Or maybe you like both, beeing victim sometimes and sometimes beeing a spectator.

Me myself I like both. My most favorite is, that I´am crucified, but I also would love to watch how another person is crucified.

Being a spectator ! Watching the woman's pain on the cross. Her useless struggles to reduce sufferings because whatever pulling on arms or on legs, the cross is consubstantial, inherent to the pain ! Moreover, as she's naked, humiliation adds to the physic pain : henceforth, naked, offering her vulva to our sight, and crucified, she's only an object of pain.

Here is how I imagine it...

As I was standing and watching a crucifixion of two rebels, I watched them as they screamed while the soldier nail them to their crosses. I wanted to see how their bodies move as they dance on the cross in pain. Crucifixion scenes always fascinated me.

Then the Centurion notice me and says,
"why are you staring at them, do you want to be crucified as well?"
I was standing in disbelief not able to say anything.
"Arrest him" the Centurion said, "take him back to the jail cell, he will be crucified tomorrow with other rebels, we have been ordered by Pilot to crucify 3 man each day, you will be one of them"
Two soldiers run up to me and tied me up.
"Take him back and give him a little whipping before you chain him for the night in the jail cell"

The soldiers led me through the city to the jail yards, some of the people on the streets started to recognize me. My friend Milen saw me and was in disbelief, "what has he done?" he said.
"He is selected to be crucified" said the soldier.
As I walk in to the jailyard I saw the whipping pillars, my heart started beating fast, I knew this was my destiny. The soldiers brought me to the pillar, ripped my clothes of leaving me in my loincloth and then tied my hands up. "Lets Give him ten whips for the night" the soldier said to one another. The whipping was painful, I screamed in agony. Then they untied me and led me to the dark jail cell. As I was walking I saw three patibulas laying on the side of the hall. I knew right then that one of them was for me. The door to jail room opened and the soldiers forced me in. There was one young man in chains wearing only loincloth. The soldiers put me in chains as well.
"We need one more for tomorrow's crucifixion to meet the quota " soldiers said to one another, "those two will look great on the cross tomorrow, can't wait to drive the nails through their hands and feet" another soldier said. The soldiers left.

I was sitting in silence and disbelief that I was here, I was hopping it was a dream. Then I Look at my cell mate, "how did you get here?" I asked.
"Random selection" he said in tears.
As the evening approached we heard the screams of another man as he was bring whipped.
"They got their third victim" my cellmate said. Shortly after the screening stopped, the door of the jail cell was opened and the soldier dragged in the third man, I was in shocked, it was my friend Milen. "Recognize him? One soldier said, it will an exciting scene tomorrow. They chained up Milen as well. "What happen?" I said.
"I was trying to ask the Centurion to spare your life as he was coming back, instead he ordered my arrest" Milen said through tears.

The night was long, how can you sleep on the night like this?

Here is how I imagine it...

As I was standing and watching a crucifixion of two rebels, I watched them as they screamed while the soldier nail them to their crosses. I wanted to see how their bodies move as they dance on the cross in pain. Crucifixion scenes always fascinated me.

Then the Centurion notice me and says,
"why are you staring at them, do you want to be crucified as well?"
I was standing in disbelief not able to say anything.
"Arrest him" the Centurion said, "take him back to the jail cell, he will be crucified tomorrow with other rebels, we have been ordered by Pilot to crucify 3 man each day, you will be one of them"
Two soldiers run up to me and tied me up.
"Take him back and give him a little whipping before you chain him for the night in the jail cell"

The soldiers led me through the city to the jail yards, some of the people on the streets started to recognize me. My friend Milen saw me and was in disbelief, "what has he done?" he said.
"He is selected to be crucified" said the soldier.
As I walk in to the jailyard I saw the whipping pillars, my heart started beating fast, I knew this was my destiny. The soldiers brought me to the pillar, ripped my clothes of leaving me in my loincloth and then tied my hands up. "Lets Give him ten whips for the night" the soldier said to one another. The whipping was painful, I screamed in agony. Then they untied me and led me to the dark jail cell. As I was walking I saw three patibulas laying on the side of the hall. I knew right then that one of them was for me. The door to jail room opened and the soldiers forced me in. There was one young man in chains wearing only loincloth. The soldiers put me in chains as well.
"We need one more for tomorrow's crucifixion to meet the quota " soldiers said to one another, "those two will look great on the cross tomorrow, can't wait to drive the nails through their hands and feet" another soldier said. The soldiers left.

I was sitting in silence and disbelief that I was here, I was hopping it was a dream. Then I Look at my cell mate, "how did you get here?" I asked.
"Random selection" he said in tears.
As the evening approached we heard the screams of another man as he was bring whipped.
"They got their third victim" my cellmate said. Shortly after the screening stopped, the door of the jail cell was opened and the soldier dragged in the third man, I was in shocked, it was my friend Milen. "Recognize him? One soldier said, it will an exciting scene tomorrow. They chained up Milen as well. "What happen?" I said.
"I was trying to ask the Centurion to spare your life as he was coming back, instead he ordered my arrest" Milen said through tears.

The night was long, how can you sleep on the night like this?
That's true terror!

In the morning the door to cell was opened, "crucifixion time" one soldier said. They grabbed my cellmate and led him out. "You two will be next" said the soldier to me and Milen. We sat their in silence knowing that really soon we will be crucified. Then we heard the screams of our cellmate as he was being flogged. We heard the soldiers laugh as they whipped him.

"Bring the next one" we hear the Centurion said.
"Which one?" The guard replied.
"The one that looks like Jesus, we arrested him yesterday at the crucifixion mountain, I have some plesent surprise for him." The Centurion replied.
My heart start beating really hard, I knew that Roman's had no mercy, this Centurion was involved in Jesus Crucifixion three years ago and he is know for his cruelty. My body started to sweat, I was scared.
The door was opened and two guard walked in. They unchained me from the wall and raise me to me feet. "You will be our special victim for today" said one guard. As they walked me through the jail hall, I saw one soldier putting the nails in the bag, they were big spikey nails. As I walked into the yard I saw my cellmate who sat by the wall with his arms stretched and tied to a patibulum. We would be crucified together.
"Here he is" Centurion said. There was a crowd already watching at the gate. I was standing there humiliated wearing nothing other than the loincloth. My sweat was coming down my hairy chest. The guard pushed me to the whipping pill, "time him up" centurion screamed " and give him 40 lashes ". Now my hand were tied above my head, my body was attached, I was barely touching the ground. WHIPPPPP came cracking down by back, it was like someone has cut my skin. It was really painful, my whole body jumped. Then there was another hit and another, I screamed in pain, how can anyone bear this, I heard the count 20 and then beating stopped. I was in a lot of pain. "Use this whips" I heard the Centurion said, "I want to see how he would take this ". Then the whipping continue, this time it was even more painful then before, I screamed in desperation. Then it was 38, 39, and 40.
"Cut him down" the Centurion ordered. The guard cut my ropes and I fell to the ground without no strength to get up.
"Pick him up, I have a surprise for him, he looks like that Jesus from Nazareth that we crucified sometime ago, bring the crown of thorns" he ordered. They put me on my knees and one of the soldiers put the crown of thorns on my head and pushed it with a piece of wood. It is impossible to describe the pain. But the soldiers just laughter at me and pushed me around.
"Tie him up to the patibulum" centurion said, "and bring the last prisoner, I can't wait to nail all three of them to their crosses" Two soldiers strecheched my hands and other two brought a heavy beam and placed it on my shoulders. They tied my hands to the beam and then drag me to the wall where the other cellmate was sitting his his crossbeams. Finally I got some rest, my body was in pain and the heavy beam was pressing me down.

The soldiers drag out Milen, he had a great smooth body, without any body hair, he was tied to a whipping pole, as he was stretched you can see his posture. Then the whipping began, Milan was screaming in pain. The soldiers got really tired so they only give him only 20 lashes. They cut him down and tied him to the cross beam.

The last preparations were taking place before the road to the crucifixion mountain. Now by this time the crowd became even larger. Now every day you can see three young man in their twenties being flogged and crucified.

In the morning the door to cell was opened, "crucifixion time" one soldier said. They grabbed my cellmate and led him out. "You two will be next" said the soldier to me and Milen. We sat their in silence knowing that really soon we will be crucified. Then we heard the screams of our cellmate as he was being flogged. We heard the soldiers laugh as they whipped him.

"The one that looks like Jesus, we arrested him yesterday at the crucifixion mountain, I have some plesent surprise for him." The Centurion replied.
My heart start beating really hard, I knew that Roman's had no mercy, this Centurion was involved in Jesus Crucifixion three years ago and he is know for his cruelty. My body started to sweat, I was scared.
The door was opened and two guard walked in. They unchained me from the wall and raise me to me feet. "You will be our special victim for today" said one guard. As they walked me through the jail hall, I saw one soldier putting the nails in the bag, they were big spikey nails. As I walked into the yard I saw my cellmate who sat by the wall with his arms stretched and tied to a patibulum. We would be crucified together.
"Here he is" Centurion said. There was a crowd already watching at the gate. I was standing there humiliated wearing nothing other than the loincloth. My sweat was coming down my hairy chest. The guard pushed me to the whipping pill, "time him up" centurion screamed " and give him 40 lashes ". Now my hand were tied above my head, my body was attached, I was barely touching the ground. WHIPPPPP came cracking down by back, it was like someone has cut my skin. It was really painful, my whole body jumped. Then there was another hit and another, I screamed in pain, how can anyone bear this, I heard the count 20 and then beating stopped. I was in a lot of pain. "Use this whips" I heard the Centurion said, "I want to see how he would take this ". Then the whipping continue, this time it was even more painful then before, I screamed in desperation. Then it was 38, 39, and 40.
"Cut him down" the Centurion ordered. The guard cut my ropes and I fell to the ground without no strength to get up.
"Pick him up, I have a surprise for him, he looks like that Jesus from Nazareth that we crucified sometime ago, bring the crown of thorns" he ordered. They put me on my knees and one of the soldiers put the crown of thorns on my head and pushed it with a piece of wood. It is impossible to describe the pain. But the soldiers just laughter at me and pushed me around.
"Tie him up to the patibulum" centurion said, "and bring the last prisoner, I can't wait to nail all three of them to their crosses" Two soldiers strecheched my hands and other two brought a heavy beam and placed it on my shoulders. They tied my hands to the beam and then drag me to the wall where the other cellmate was sitting his his crossbeams. Finally I got some rest, my body was in pain and the heavy beam was pressing me down.

The soldiers drag out Milen, he had a great smooth body, without any body hair, he was tied to a whipping pole, as he was stretched you can see his posture. Then the whipping began, Milan was screaming in pain. The soldiers got really tired so they only give him only 20 lashes. They cut him down and tied him to the cross beam.

The last preparations were taking place before the road to the crucifixion mountain. Now by this time the crowd became even larger. Now every day you can see three young man in their twenties being flogged and crucified.

Well wroted!

"Get up" the guard yelled out.
It was impossible to get up with such a heavy cross beam. Two soldiers came and picked the beam up and I was able to stand.
"Lets move" centurion screamed and he hit me with the whip in his hands. My cellmate was the first one, I was second and Milen was behind me. It was almost was like Centurion was trying to re-live the Jesus Crucifixion.

Next to each prisoner was two soldiers with whips to make the prisoners walk faster. As I stepped on the dusty road, I looked up and saw many people just staring and admiring our suffering. I watched my cellmate struggle under the crossbeam as the soldiers showed no mercy and kept whipping him to make his suffering harder. The cross beam was really heavy, my sweat and blood was mixed. i was horrified about what is going to happen, but deep inside i was little bit enjoying it. i was fascinated about crucifixion from my early years. i used to watch many of them, I always was wondering what it felt like and now was my time.

As I was walking I looked to the side and saw Rosita, she was a girl I was trying to impress from younger age, I liked her a lot but she wasn't allowed to date me because I was from a poor family. I knew she was looking at my body as I was walking being tied to a beam. Finally we made it to the city gate and from there we could see three Wooden beams in the ground on which they will hang our cross beams. I was just here yesterday watching the crucifixion of two other man and now I am taking their place. The closer we get the more nervous I got, I don't want to die just yet, I'm too young. At this point I had no choice. We are almost there, I can see couple of the guards waiting for us at the execution place.

Now we have arrived.

"Crucified him first on the right" centurion pointed to the first victim.
Two soldiers grabbed him crossbeam and pushed him on his back. The other two soldiers pushed me on my knees but made sure I watched as the first prisoner would be nailed. One of the soldier grabbed the nails and put at my cellmates wrist and started to nail it. The young man screamed in agony as his body moved on the ground, as he screamed then they nailed his other hand.
"Raise him up" Centurion gave order.
The soldiers picked up the beam and placed it on top of the Stipes. He screamed as his leg where in the air. The the soldier grabbed one foot and placed on one side and nailed his one foot and then went to the other side and nailed his other foot.

I was watching it so intensely that I almost forgot that I was to be crucified next.
"I would like to nail him myself" said Centurion, "Give me some nails"
The two soldiers pushed me back on the ground, I still could not believe that I was being crucified.
"Hold his hands" Centurion said,
Two of the soldiers pushed on my hands and then the Centurion place the spike on to my wrist, I could feel the cold spike, I looked at him then at the spike. And then suddenly the Centurion hand is in motion and he slams the heavy nail down, hard, smashing it into the end of the spike and driving the long piece of thick metal straight through my wrist.
"AGHHHHHHHH!!!" I screams and my entire body jerks, as I scream and scream. As I scream the Centurion slams the nail down through my arm and into the wood, until it is imbedded as far as it will go.
The he goes on the other side and puts the nail in my right wrist, and then he nails my other wrist and into the great wooden beam. I screams anew; a cold chilling blood start coming from my wrist.

The Pain was unbearable, not like I ever experience before, my whole body was jerking.
"Lift him up" Centurion screamed
Two soldiers came and started raising my beam, as they did the pain anew. Finally my feet where in the air and did not feel the ground, all the pressure was on my wrist as my body was stretched on the cross, the beams awere affixed in place.
"Nailed his feet" centurion said,
One soldier grabbed my left foot and placed it against the side of the cross. He point the toe of the foot downward, then he push another big spike right against my heel. I looks down, just as the big hammer is driven against it.
I screamed as my body shudders, and then he reach over and grab the other foot and drive another nail through my heel as well, affixing my right foot to the right side of the vertical beam of the cross.

This is it I am CRUCIFIED.

I tried to take pressure of my wrist by rising upward, using the muscles in my bent legs to do it. As I do I get new pain in my heels and feet.

As I am hanging on the cross, I watched the soldiers pushed Milen to the ground. Then they nailed his hands and raised him on to the cross and they nailed his feet, he screamed and screamed.

Finally all three of us are on the cross, I can see Milen and the other prisoner and they jerk and move on the cross as the try to breath. I realized that I look just like them. It was an agony, total agony that seems to have no limit.

The crowd is watching, they are enjoying the crucifixion, and are happy to see three young man in misery. As I looked into the crowd, I spotted Rosita, she was looking at me and my naked body as I was struggling on the cross. She saw every move of my body as I was dancing on the cross.

Oh God, I can't believe I am crucified.

After one hour the intials shock was gone, but the pain was there. I was tired and thirsty. The soldiers and the crowd was still there, some of them where debating on who will die faster.

"I love my job" said Centurion, "we need more people for tomorrows crucifixion"

"Get up" the guard yelled out.
It was impossible to get up with such a heavy cross beam. Two soldiers came and picked the beam up and I was able to stand.
"Lets move" centurion screamed and he hit me with the whip in his hands. My cellmate was the first one, I was second and Milen was behind me. It was almost was like Centurion was trying to re-live the Jesus Crucifixion.

Next to each prisoner was two soldiers with whips to make the prisoners walk faster. As I stepped on the dusty road, I looked up and saw many people just staring and admiring our suffering. I watched my cellmate struggle under the crossbeam as the soldiers showed no mercy and kept whipping him to make his suffering harder. The cross beam was really heavy, my sweat and blood was mixed. i was horrified about what is going to happen, but deep inside i was little bit enjoying it. i was fascinated about crucifixion from my early years. i used to watch many of them, I always was wondering what it felt like and now was my time.

As I was walking I looked to the side and saw Rosita, she was a girl I was trying to impress from younger age, I liked her a lot but she wasn't allowed to date me because I was from a poor family. I knew she was looking at my body as I was walking being tied to a beam. Finally we made it to the city gate and from there we could see three Wooden beams in the ground on which they will hang our cross beams. I was just here yesterday watching the crucifixion of two other man and now I am taking their place. The closer we get the more nervous I got, I don't want to die just yet, I'm too young. At this point I had no choice. We are almost there, I can see couple of the guards waiting for us at the execution place.

Now we have arrived.

"Crucified him first on the right" centurion pointed to the first victim.
Two soldiers grabbed him crossbeam and pushed him on his back. The other two soldiers pushed me on my knees but made sure I watched as the first prisoner would be nailed. One of the soldier grabbed the nails and put at my cellmates wrist and started to nail it. The young man screamed in agony as his body moved on the ground, as he screamed then they nailed his other hand.
"Raise him up" Centurion gave order.
The soldiers picked up the beam and placed it on top of the Stipes. He screamed as his leg where in the air. The the soldier grabbed one foot and placed on one side and nailed his one foot and then went to the other side and nailed his other foot.

I was watching it so intensely that I almost forgot that I was to be crucified next.
"I would like to nail him myself" said Centurion, "Give me some nails"
The two soldiers pushed me back on the ground, I still could not believe that I was being crucified.
"Hold his hands" Centurion said,
Two of the soldiers pushed on my hands and then the Centurion place the spike on to my wrist, I could feel the cold spike, I looked at him then at the spike. And then suddenly the Centurion hand is in motion and he slams the heavy nail down, hard, smashing it into the end of the spike and driving the long piece of thick metal straight through my wrist.
"AGHHHHHHHH!!!" I screams and my entire body jerks, as I scream and scream. As I scream the Centurion slams the nail down through my arm and into the wood, until it is imbedded as far as it will go.
The he goes on the other side and puts the nail in my right wrist, and then he nails my other wrist and into the great wooden beam. I screams anew; a cold chilling blood start coming from my wrist.

The Pain was unbearable, not like I ever experience before, my whole body was jerking.
"Lift him up" Centurion screamed
Two soldiers came and started raising my beam, as they did the pain anew. Finally my feet where in the air and did not feel the ground, all the pressure was on my wrist as my body was stretched on the cross, the beams awere affixed in place.
"Nailed his feet" centurion said,
One soldier grabbed my left foot and placed it against the side of the cross. He point the toe of the foot downward, then he push another big spike right against my heel. I looks down, just as the big hammer is driven against it.
I screamed as my body shudders, and then he reach over and grab the other foot and drive another nail through my heel as well, affixing my right foot to the right side of the vertical beam of the cross.

This is it I am CRUCIFIED.

I tried to take pressure of my wrist by rising upward, using the muscles in my bent legs to do it. As I do I get new pain in my heels and feet.

As I am hanging on the cross, I watched the soldiers pushed Milen to the ground. Then they nailed his hands and raised him on to the cross and they nailed his feet, he screamed and screamed.

Finally all three of us are on the cross, I can see Milen and the other prisoner and they jerk and move on the cross as the try to breath. I realized that I look just like them. It was an agony, total agony that seems to have no limit.

The crowd is watching, they are enjoying the crucifixion, and are happy to see three young man in misery. As I looked into the crowd, I spotted Rosita, she was looking at me and my naked body as I was struggling on the cross. She saw every move of my body as I was dancing on the cross.

Oh God, I can't believe I am crucified.

After one hour the intials shock was gone, but the pain was there. I was tired and thirsty. The soldiers and the crowd was still there, some of them where debating on who will die faster.

"I love my job" said Centurion, "we need more people for tomorrows crucifixion"
I wish me for your next story a bit more carefulness, Rufuss. I'm not a good reader of English language, but I see a few typos.
It's important, because I want this story inserting in the next "Cruxer's Digest".
But the story made my day.

Last edited:

-----
Reading this makes me want to take my own trip to the cross. Thanks for the huge turn-on!
--Reb

I wish me for your next story a bit more carefulness, Rufuss. I'm not a good reader of English language, but I see a few typos.
It's important, because I want this story inserting in the next "Cruxer's Digest".
But the story made my day.
My English is not the best, its not my fist language, so I make some grammar mistakes, if someone can edit here for me that would be great.

I was so fascinated I could not stop writing, I know there are many mistakes, Ill work on fixing them and adding to the story.

Last edited:
-----
Reading this makes me want to take my own trip to the cross. Thanks for the huge turn-on!
--Reb
You welcome, it wasn't supposed to be a story but a replied to a question, and 4 hours later I typed the whole story.

I chose both. I like to observe the crucifixion but I would like to do it in the role of the centurion. This roll gives you the ability to enjoy seeing the crucifixion but also adds a sense of power. However I would like to also experience it just once being crucified to be able to see and feel the process of crucifixion. If I were to be crucified I would like to do it in a forest. The other details would not matter because I would not want to know. I think that is a big part of being crucified is not knowing what is going to happen to you. When being crucified you have lost all power and dignity at the end. Of course how long you hold on to your dignity depends on how strong of a person you are. That is something I would like to know.

Mmmm the thought of being fucked then cruxed in front of the crowd would be an orgasmic turn on for me. Cruxed nude in front of the crowd my smooth nude tanned oiled body cock fully erect writhing on the cross. My ass impaled on a sedile sliding up and down on it hard and naked shooting my load for the crowd wins my vote every time!

I would rather be crucified myself. I wouldn’t have the heart to put nails into somone no matter now much they pleaded for it. And as for watching, after multiple orgasms I would really just want to take the person or person(s) down and try and make them feel better

I love your ideas Gillian, especially combining the cruelty of family crucifixion
with that of the slave-sale - certainly the makings of a good story!

When I'd not been here very long, I asked myself a similar question,
'What will they do to me?', and came up with my answers then:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-youll-do-to-me.2230/#post-55005
I had not had the chance until now to discover your older text! The succession of tortures and humiliations should allow the realization of many fantasies and, although male, many of mine. I would gladly follow this path and would love to follow it with you!

Back
Top Bottom