What's this Like Confirmation thing?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
In the last couple of days, when I attempt to click the like button on some (not all) threads, I get this page popping up;
Untitled-1.jpg
WTF is this all about?

Is this a new feature (in which case it's a really unwelcome one) or some new bug that's gotten into the code. Incidentally this first started happening the day after the forgotten women thread was closed, and it's only happening in certain threads so far but it seems to be getting more common in the past couple of days.

Why the F do I need to open a new page to confirm my like rather than just clicking on the like button and having it applied right away?

Please don't tell me that this is yet another unwanted "feature" (ie. bug) aimed at those people who seem to think it's a good idea to surf the web on a 4 inch screen :(

In the last couple of days, when I attempt to click the like button on some (not all) threads, I get this page popping up;
View attachment 1217212
WTF is this all about?

Is this a new feature (in which case it's a really unwelcome one) or some new bug that's gotten into the code. Incidentally this first started happening the day after the forgotten women thread was closed, and it's only happening in certain threads so far but it seems to be getting more common in the past couple of days.

Why the F do I need to open a new page to confirm my like rather than just clicking on the like button and having it applied right away?

Please don't tell me that this is yet another unwanted "feature" (ie. bug) aimed at those people who seem to think it's a good idea to surf the web on a 4 inch screen :(
I've seen it, but quite rarely. I have no idea why it happens occasionally, but I think I first saw it a good year ago.

View attachment 1217212
WTF is this all about?

Where are you getting these conspiracy theories from?

I think DP must have upset our recently installed A.I. system which gathers member's likes and dislikes to predict which threads to notify them about. He gave lots of likes to the Forgotten Women thread but then one of disapproval which appears to have caused some confusion so now the system is asking him if he is sure.

View attachment 1217212
WTF is this all about?

It happens from time to time, already since years!

Likes on the internet are serious business. You shouldn't just pass them out like candy. I think it's a good thing for the site to make sure that you really mean it before you press that button...If you want to give the thingy with the heart eyes that should take 3 clicks at least!

Ahh yes of course - it's Barb's fault :D
I think it's a little unfair to blame Barbaria. She is our resident computer expert and has recently been very busy helping NASA with their James Webb telescope which now performs perfectly. She very rarely mentions her expertise in these matters but if the problem persists we may have to call upon her skills yet again.

I think it's a little unfair to blame Barbaria. She is our resident computer expert and has recently been very busy helping NASA with their James Webb telescope which now performs perfectly. She very rarely mentions her expertise in these matters but if the problem persists we may have to call upon her skills yet again.
But have you tried giving the James Webb Telescope a 'like'? I can't seem to get one up there!

So what you're saying is that Barb has control of a superior piece of high technology that could count the pubic hairs on a woman from hundreds of miles up, and yet she points it out into space instead...

:spank:

So what you're saying is that Barb has control of a superior piece of high technology that could count the pubic hairs on a woman from hundreds of miles up, and yet she points it out into space instead...

:spank:
With such a piece of thechnology available, that apparently can spot a slice of chorizo at ten billions of lightyears distance, @Barbaria1 can't claim anymore she has overlooked the fine print in a document!:D

Back
Top Bottom