What's your preferences?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I prefer a strong protagonist being captured and tortured for information as it gives her something to resist.

Prefer strong heroine who doesnt break and plead, better if she can hold her scream and only screams near the end of the stories where the bad guys finally means business

I prefer a short term session ranging from few hours to few days at most. No continuous torture for months as i i think it drags the stories too far.

I prefer no heavy mutilation or extreme tortures like burning or cutting of limbs. A little bit of blood is good enough

I prefer some built up where she fought fiercely only to be subdued by either a trap or a set up.

Rape is welcomed but she'll have to not like it and be in humiliation or discomfort. The sight of our heroine being held by a few goons she battered early on while they took turn.in having their revenge, and when they slowly work on her tight ass until she finally breaks

Realistic torture : beatings, electro, cigarette burn, nothing too heavy such as scourgin or wooden horse until she becomes a bloody mess.

Nothing specific on race, strong and toned body of a heroine and beautiful off course.

Probably not too long it becomes unrealistic as to how long she can endure. Everyone breaks, i just find resisting torture when the methods are escalating beyond any normal human being can endure is realistic.

Love it when she's exhausted but continue to resist even when she utters nothing but a fierce look, and probably spits on her interrogator at some point.

I prefer a simple practical bandage, aoh or tied to a chair or post. No impractical bondage.

I prefer the torture to be realistic. As in real practical torture and not some alien machine or some special devices that is too imaginative, a pliers and aligator clips are realistic. A machines that has a torture apparatuses that sends surgical laser that can gauge the condition of the heroine isnt realistic.

Preference setting can be modern times but not to modern that it needs to include social media and gadgets.

Could be original or existing characters.

prefer the heroine to be realistic. An assassin, a superhero with realistic skill, a female fighter, or a military personnel, someone that has the ability to hurt you. I love the thought of she bested her enemies and made them hurt before the table turns. The payback will be sweet. A heroine that uses her boobs and named superbimbo ruins the immersion as it's more of a parody.

I prefer her to be alone against a few of men, not too many but not too few. Preferably a lead interrogator with his assistant. Or the head bad guys and his goons taking turns in torturing her.

i love it when the stories gives a broad description of event at some point. For example "it's been 2 hours since they're working on her but still she didnt utter a scream" sometimes less is more.

i find sexual stimulation to humiliate instead of actually to please is preferable. The Japanese are the main culprit. If the bad guys plays with your body while you're bound and in pain I don't think you'll ever gonna enjoy it.

Some of my favorite stories over the years for example:
Jade dragon by lespion
Jane russo by darthsaad

What's yours? Would love to hear from you

And if you can recommend me something It'd be much appreciated

Last edited:
I prefer a short term session ranging from few hours to few days at most. No continuous torture for months as i i think it drags the stories too far.
That is surely better
I prefer no heavy mutilation or extreme tortures like burning or cutting of limbs. A little bit of blood is good enough
I agree
I prefer some built up where she fought fiercely only to be subdued by either a trap or a set up.
I actually try to start with real events, and push the over the edge, as I say. This might be harmless own experiences or common known things.
Rape is welcomed but she'll have to not like it and be in humiliation or discomfort. The sight of our heroine being held by a few goons she battered early on while they took turn.in having their revenge, and when they slowly work on her tight ass until she finally breaks
I first thought to do no rapes, but saw that there it is not unexpected.
Realistic torture : beatings, electro, cigarette burn, nothing too heavy such as scourgin or wooden horse until she becomes a bloody mess.

Nothing specific on race, strong and toned body of a heroine and beautiful off course.
When in historic setting, that is probable not to leave out.
Probably not too long it becomes unrealistic as to how long she can endure. Everyone breaks, i just find resisting torture when the methods are escalating beyond any normal human being can endure is realistic.

Love it when she's exhausted but continue to resist even when

she utters nothing but a fierce look, and probably spits on her interrogator at some point.

I prefer a simple practical bandage, aoh or tied to a chair or post. No impractical bondage.

I prefer the torture to be realistic. As in real practical torture and not some alien machine or some special devices that is too imaginative, a pliers and aligator clips are realistic. A machines that has a torture apparatuses that sends surgical laser that can gauge the condition of the heroine isnt realistic.

Preference setting can be modern times but not to modern that it needs to include social media and gadgets.

prefer the heroine to be realistic. An assassin, a superhero with realistic skill, a female fighter, or a military personnel, someone that has the ability to hurt you. I love the thought of she bested her enemies and made them hurt before the table turns. The payback will be sweet. A heroine that uses her boobs and named superbimbo ruins the immersion as it's more of a parody.

I prefer her to be alone against a few of men, not too many but not too few. Preferably a lead interrogator with his assistant. Or the head bad guys and his goons taking turns in torturing her.

i love it when the stories gives a broad description of event at some point. For example "it's been 2 hours since they're working on her but still she didnt utter a scream" sometimes less is more.

i find sexual stimulation to humiliate instead of actually to please is preferable. The Japanese are the main culprit. If the bad guys plays with your body while you're bound and in pain I don't think you'll ever gonna enjoy it.
How about a Celtic warrior female caught by romans in 58 to 52 BC war in Gaule?
Jade dragon by lespion
Jane russo by darthsaad

passion play

Last edited:

Ah, thank you Bob. I'll have a look

Interesting - I have quite different tastes. I like relatively ordinary, "innocent" sorts. Sometimes in ordinary life under harsh conditions like slavery, other times unlucky enough to be captured and/or punished. Sometimes their own fault, sometimes not. Generally harsh, cruel punishment though, even onto death sometimes.

Thank you Angelic for giving me the oportunity to express my preferences, though I dont have much time right now, so I'm going to copy past from you the preferences that we have in common, i hope you dont mind...

I like both, a strong protagonist being captured and tortured for information as it gives her something to resist, a vulnerable innocent victim who pleads and cry for mercy, if the author is very skilled I would say that I prefer a combination of this two.

I prefer a short term session ranging from few hours to few days at most. No continuous torture for months as I think it drags the stories too far.

Realistic torture that fit the scenario. I dont like beatings, electro, cigarette burn because I dont like modern times scenarios. But I love wooden horses (especially when the protagonist transfered to the place of execution riding it), whipping, burning with hot irons etc.

I want the protagonist to be slender, I would prefer her to be petite, helpless and very beautiful ofcourse, not very muscular.

How long she can endure, well it depends on the scenario I dont have a specific preference about this.

Love it when she's exhausted but continue to resist even when she utters nothing but a fierce look, and probably spits on her interrogator at some point.

I prefer her to be tied just with ropes. No impractical bondage.

I prefer the torture to be realistic. As in real practical torture and not some alien machine or some special devices that is too imaginative. A machines that has a torture apparatuses that sends surgical laser that can gauge the condition of the heroine isnt realistic.

Preference setting old medieval, ancient rome etc else its not a big turn on.

Could be original or existing characters. Sometimes in my stories I am using the starting letters of the name and the last name of the person I imagine. Fthe or example name: Lo_____ surname: Na_____ characters name Lona. Most of the times the character is a person I know from real life or an actress.

prefer the heroine to be realistic. An assassin, a soldier, an amazon, a queen a princess or a common pessant girl the rest depends on the plot.

I prefer her to be alone against a few of men, not too many but not too few. Preferably the protagonist to be betrayed by someone close to her.

i love it when the stories gives a broad description of event at some point.

Humiliation and degradation is a very big turn on. The biggest it is the best. If in the story the protagonist is a high ranking woman a princess or a queen, thus the degradation is bigger so I love it.

Extreme humiliation by the victim losing control of body functions e.g blader and bowels in public, but I dont want a very detailed description, just a refer to the fact that she is not capable to control her own body.

I love forced orgasm to the victim, for example if she is bound and sexualy stimulated until she will have orgasm in oreder to be humiliated.

I prefer the punishment to be in a very public place, for example in a town's square with gathered crowds anjoying her suffering.

Some of my favorite stories over the years:
The best: Penelope pearces, by tina didance (in DFN)
The sentence, I dont remember the author (in bdsm library)
Rome's Revenge, by Eulalia (in CF)
АННА И КОЛ by J.J. Shriek

Would love to hear from the rest of you...
And if you can recommend me something according to the above criteria It'd be much appreciated

Thank you Angelic for giving me the oportunity to express my preferences, though I dont have much time right now, so I'm going to copy past from you the preferences that we have in common, i hope you dont mind...

I like both, a strong protagonist being captured and tortured for information as it gives her something to resist, a vulnerable innocent victim who pleads and cry for mercy, if the author is very skilled I would say that I prefer a combination of this two.

I prefer a short term session ranging from few hours to few days at most. No continuous torture for months as I think it drags the stories too far.

Realistic torture that fit the scenario. I dont like beatings, electro, cigarette burn because I dont like modern times scenarios. But I love wooden horses (especially when the protagonist transfered to the place of execution riding it), whipping, burning with hot irons etc.

I want the protagonist to be slender, I would prefer her to be petite, helpless and very beautiful ofcourse, not very muscular.

How long she can endure, well it depends on the scenario I dont have a specific preference about this.

I prefer her to be tied just with ropes. No impractical bondage.

I prefer the torture to be realistic. As in real practical torture and not some alien machine or some special devices that is too imaginative. A machines that has a torture apparatuses that sends surgical laser that can gauge the condition of the heroine isnt realistic.

Preference setting old medieval, ancient rome etc else its not a big turn on.

Could be original or existing characters. Sometimes in my stories I am using the starting letters of the name and the last name of the person I imagine. Fthe or example name: Lo_____ surname: Na_____ characters name Lona. Most of the times the character is a person I know from real life or an actress.

prefer the heroine to be realistic. An assassin, a soldier, an amazon, a queen a princess or a common pessant girl the rest depends on the plot.

I prefer her to be alone against a few of men, not too many but not too few. Preferably the protagonist to be betrayed by someone close to her.

i love it when the stories gives a broad description of event at some point.

Humiliation and degradation is a very big turn on. The biggest it is the best. If in the story the protagonist is a high ranking woman a princess or a queen, thus the degradation is bigger so I love it.

Extreme humiliation by the victim losing control of body functions e.g blader and bowels in public, but I dont want a very detailed description, just a refer to the fact that she is not capable to control her own body.

I love forced orgasm to the victim, for example if she is bound and sexualy stimulated until she will have orgasm in oreder to be humiliated.

I prefer the punishment to be in a very public place, for example in a town's square with gathered crowds anjoying her suffering.

Some of my favorite stories over the years:
The best: Penelope pearces, by tina didance (in DFN)
The sentence, I dont remember the author (in bdsm library)
Rome's Revenge, by Eulalia (in CF)
АННА И КОЛ by J.J. Shriek

Would love to hear from the rest of you...
And if you can recommend me something according to the above criteria It'd be much appreciated

You can find Jane Russo in deviantart, it's a commission story that's published per the commissioner request.

it's basically Rambo II (where he got captured and tortured by the enemy) in a female version.

Jade Dragon by L'espion : My favorite, a tale about a kungfu heroine vs. 1950s thug, defeated and humiliated / raped

On top of my head that's what I can think off. I'll keep you updated once I dig in more of my memories

PS: The fansadox series on "Chinese female general", "The shadow of the city" is also akin to to my preferences

You can find Jane Russo in deviantart, it's a commission story that's published per the commissioner request.

it's basically Rambo II (where he got captured and tortured by the enemy) in a female version.

Jade Dragon by L'espion : My favorite, a tale about a kungfu heroine vs. 1950s thug, defeated and humiliated / raped

On top of my head that's what I can think off. I'll keep you updated once I dig in more of my memories

PS: The fansadox series on "Chinese female general", "The shadow of the city" is also akin to to my preferences
Thanks I will make a research, I am aware only of the fansadox series

we even have a thread for that -

and why not? I suppose our hair grows longer so males can grab it to control us and drag us off to their dens.

I prefer a strong protagonist being captured and tortured for information as it gives her something to resist.

Prefer strong heroine who doesnt break and plead, better if she can hold her scream and only screams near the end of the stories where the bad guys finally means business

Jade dragon by lespion
Jane russo by darthsaad

This really talks to me, I'm glad to have found some like-minded individuals on this board.

Jade dragon by lespion
Jane russo by darthsaad

This is awesome! Let me respond bit by bit, since each bit deserves its own treatment.

Like Gipain, I like both a strong protagonist and weak, vulnerable protagonist. I prefer having having at least two female protagonists for that, and other, reasons.

I am open to both long (months/weeks) and short (days) sessions. The advantage to long sessions is that, the longer the session, the more the characters have a chance to develop. For me, a protagonist with a personality, with a background, with the potential to develop and change, is more appealing than a protagonist who is just hot/pretty/cute and naked.

Same on the first. I do not even like blood. For me, the best tortures are the ones that are over 50% psychological. A perfect torture for me is one that involves no actual physical pain, and a maximal exploitation of the protagonists' emotions and psychological vulnerability.

I have no preferences in this regard.

Love this too. Toughness is sexy. But I do not mind another character pleading at some point, even if it is early in the affair.

I do not like actual male-female rape. For me, that is rather crude and unimaginative. But the fact that the protagonists are naked very heavily implies upcoming rape at some point, which is a part of the maximal exploitation if the protagonists' emotions and psychological vulnerability. Her nakedness is, initially at least, very often a massive torture implement that can be used to manipulate her.

However, I do not mind having the protagonists undergo a search of both their cavities by female guards. In fact, for me, that is often one of the preliminaries. Since I prefer my settings to be modern, having the protagonists have their cavities searched is realistic, and can be justified on the grounds that any unknown concealed objects could, in the process of affairs, injure them and cause internal bleeding.

On a related note is initially forced lesbianism. I have been fascinated with lesbianism since forever. However, I distinguish forced lesbianism from female-female rape, in that I prefer to have a situation wherein there are two protagonists who are manipulated into having sex with each other, either by binding the naked, one face up, the other face down, both's faces buried in each other's pussies, and then stimulating the lesbianism by tickling them so they scream out into each other's girl parts, arousing them against their wills, or by giving them the option of lesbianism or a physical discomfort. I prefer the latter since it involves a more sublime degree of manipulation and makes the protagonists active agents in their own tortures, the instruments not breaking them so much as their bodies betraying them.

This is also why I prefer a minimum of two protagonists. For me, lesbianism is an integral part of the process. Now, I know that, statistically, there is a good chance that captured women will be bi, and that a sizeable minority of them might be lesbian. That makes no difference because of the context of the lesbianism in the story. Initially, at least, the lesbianism is not voluntary. As time goes one--which is one reason why I do not rule out long sessions--the lesbianism can become, not merely voluntary, but also a weapon the protagonists use against the torturers. By caring for each other, they support each other. This adds another twist to the maximal emotional and psychological manipulation. If they like/love each other, then the torturer does not need to physically torture both at the same time. The torturer can just torture one in the hopes that the pain of the tortured one will cause the one watching to break.

Another permutation of the last sentence is to, once there is a bond between the two protagonists, to ask one to undergo a form of torture that is particularly horrible to her in the name of sparing the other one.

In other words, lesbianism is initially forced. But then, it becomes part of the psychological development of the protagonists, in that they develop affections for each other and can begin to have something else to focus on than their own hardships.

As for the specific techniques of lesbianism, I prefer when one is already skilled at this and shows the other less skilled one how to do it. Basically, kissing, licking and sucking each other's nipples, areolae and other exposed flesh, cunnilingus and analingus. However, since women have the ability to fake orgasms, I also include a bit of digital vaginal and anal penetration at the end for good measure. I prefer elements of digital penetration than dildos. Use her/their own bodies as weapons against them, making them complicit in their own agony, and thus maximally manipulating them psychologically.

Yes and no on this one. Yes in the sense that I prefer the torture to be realistic, no in the sense that I regard physical implements of torture such as pliers and alligator clips to be crude and unimaginative. Having them stripped naked, having them bound in stress positions for hours, having them engage in lesbianism whether they like it or not, or just plain having them hooded for extended periods of time may not physically torture them in the manner of pliers and alligator clips, but it works hell on their minds and their emotions, which is the real target of the torture. The hot/cute/beautiful naked flesh is simply a medium to their minds, a way of getting into their heads.

That being said, I include things like being bound on a Saint Andrew's Cross until they cum or pass out to be a stress position. I also include things like having them bound loosely enough so they can move, but not loosely enough so that they can, in any way, physically touch their girl parts in order to masturbate themselves into relief, to give themselves at least that modicum of a known when one major element of their torture is the unknown, as having them in a stress position, rather than physical torture.

The closest I would get to physical torture is having them spank each other once they have formed a bond between them. There, it is not so much the pain from the impact of the blows that works them over as it is the humiliation of being spanked, and the betrayal of being spanked by one she feels close to. This, like lesbianism, can very quickly turn into a weapon the protagonists use against the torturers. They willingly take each other's hard smacks on the ass, showing the torturers that they do not blame the other protagonists, but the torturers for their situation. In this way, spanking can become a tool of personal development, of becoming stronger, of being a three-dimensional human being, who is infinitely more appealing than a mere hot/cute/beautiful naked body being forced to do something it does not want to.

Modern.

Original. I want to learn something about the women being tortured. I want to see them develop. I like it when they become stronger, rather than enfeebled, by their experience of confinement and torture.

Again, yes and no. Yes, I prefer the heroines to be realistic, no in that I prefer the heroine to be an ordinary woman rather than someone with previous training. A mother in her forties and a nineteen year-old college student will not have the training of an assassin. To me, that just gives them more room to grow from being confined and tortured.

As I said above, I prefer a minimum of two protagonists undergoing the confinement concurrently. As for the torturers/interrogators, I actually prefer them to be women as well. Part of that is my aforementioned longtime fascination with lesbianism. Part of that is also the sense, even if entirely unconscious, of betrayal the protagonists feel at being subjected to this by someone who has something in common with them.

Optional for me.

All in all, I do not put sexual stimulation in a Manichean dichotomy wit humiliation. Certainly, there is an aspect of humiliation to it, in the sense of she is betrayed by her own body. But, it is also quite possible (and, to me, quite appealing), if, through all of this, she/they explore and learn to better understand and control their sexual stimulation. This not only works in their figurative fleshing out, but it also compels the torturers/interrogators to step up their game as what once was a weapon of torture becomes useless and counterproductive, necessitating some imagination in order to progress.

Back
Top Bottom