Whats your ultimate crucifixion fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my fantasy, I long for being one of the many condemned old males executed in a mass crucifixion (preferably on T crosses, I am a bit classic) in an ancient Roman setting, and we are executed for various crimes. Before the actual crucifixion, me and other elderly bears are stripped naked and whipped in the public. I imagined that some of us could not control our bladders and urinated during the whipping, which adds to the humiliation factor of crucifixion. After the whipping, we are forced to carry the patibulums. There are also coarse ropes tied to our ball sacks one after the other so that the legionaries can hasten our movements and humiliate us. Then the via crucis comes, and during the process we are completely naked and marched barefoot on rough roads leading to the execution grounds. When we finally arrived, we are pushed to the dusty ground filled with human wastes of urine and poops. Just as we thought that the crucifixion will commence, the legionaries decided that some of us must share one cross with the others and they begin to install penis-like sediles greased with semen from the previously executed men in the field into the upright. And it is then that the crucifixion begins. I, as one of the many poor old souls, are forced to share a cross with another elderly, with his ass impaled by the artificial sedile and mine penetrated by his throbbing cock. Nails are nailed through our wrists and we soon are lifted together to the upright. After my “husband” (crucifixion can be a forced marriage!) on the cross is impaled by sedile, the legionaries begins to nail our feet together, with one nail for a pair of soles, and I can feel the warmth of his bearly meat under my own sole. Soon afterwards all the condemned old men are in their positions similar to mine, and this commences our dance of death. Although I just know my “husband” on the cross a few days ago in the prison, we are “united” by our shared cross. It is a good thing that he is a kind natured man who tries to ease our pain by kissing gently on my cheeks and lovingly fucks my ass. The sedile in his ass does a great job in keeping him hard and he ejaculated a couple of times in my bottom. For other condemned though, things are similar but some are not having a good time on their shared “bed” of death, and since we are crucified on two sides of a major road, I and the other condemned can see the movement of each other clearly. The scene is extremely erotic (apart from the humiliation, pain, blood, odor and urine of course) that after a while it becomes a ejaculation party, and the legionaries guarding the execution delightfully collect some of our manly juice dripping from our cocks and keep them for future executions. Our execution lasted a full week as the legionaries kept feeding us water (it is good that they do not commit elder abuses while the only humiliation comes from us condemned ourselves in the form of uncontrollable body functions and fuckings!). Of course, the passerby and onlookers commented very harshly to our states, and the guards allow their callous actions as part of the humiliation (no great damages are done as us condemned are old in age and the execution must last a full week). Eventually death comes and some of the condemned could not survive up to a whole week. For me and my “husband” though, we died on the last day of the execution before we sharing kisses with each other and shoot up all our manly cream proudly into the field.

In my fantasy, I long for being one of the many condemned old males executed in a mass crucifixion (preferably on T crosses, I am a bit classic) in an ancient Roman setting, and we are executed for various crimes. Before the actual crucifixion, me and other elderly bears are stripped naked and whipped in the public. I imagined that some of us could not control our bladders and urinated during the whipping, which adds to the humiliation factor of crucifixion. After the whipping, we are forced to carry the patibulums. There are also coarse ropes tied to our ball sacks one after the other so that the legionaries can hasten our movements and humiliate us. Then the via crucis comes, and during the process we are completely naked and marched barefoot on rough roads leading to the execution grounds. When we finally arrived, we are pushed to the dusty ground filled with human wastes of urine and poops. Just as we thought that the crucifixion will commence, the legionaries decided that some of us must share one cross with the others and they begin to install penis-like sediles greased with semen from the previously executed men in the field into the upright. And it is then that the crucifixion begins. I, as one of the many poor old souls, are forced to share a cross with another elderly, with his ass impaled by the artificial sedile and mine penetrated by his throbbing cock. Nails are nailed through our wrists and we soon are lifted together to the upright. After my “husband” (crucifixion can be a forced marriage!) on the cross is impaled by sedile, the legionaries begins to nail our feet together, with one nail for a pair of soles, and I can feel the warmth of his bearly meat under my own sole. Soon afterwards all the condemned old men are in their positions similar to mine, and this commences our dance of death. Although I just know my “husband” on the cross a few days ago in the prison, we are “united” by our shared cross. It is a good thing that he is a kind natured man who tries to ease our pain by kissing gently on my cheeks and lovingly fucks my ass. The sedile in his ass does a great job in keeping him hard and he ejaculated a couple of times in my bottom. For other condemned though, things are similar but some are not having a good time on their shared “bed” of death, and since we are crucified on two sides of a major road, I and the other condemned can see the movement of each other clearly. The scene is extremely erotic (apart from the humiliation, pain, blood, odor and urine of course) that after a while it becomes a ejaculation party, and the legionaries guarding the execution delightfully collect some of our manly juice dripping from our cocks and keep them for future executions. Our execution lasted a full week as the legionaries kept feeding us water (it is good that they do not commit elder abuses while the only humiliation comes from us condemned ourselves in the form of uncontrollable body functions and fuckings!). Of course, the passerby and onlookers commented very harshly to our states, and the guards allow their callous actions as part of the humiliation (no great damages are done as us condemned are old in age and the execution must last a full week). Eventually death comes and some of the condemned could not survive up to a whole week. For me and my “husband” though, we died on the last day of the execution before we sharing kisses with each other and shoot up all our manly cream proudly into the field.
Imaginative description, Doctor!
But refering to the 'marriage', metaphor, it is my opinion, that a simple crucifixion already fits the metaphor of a 'forced marriage'. A cross itself is a very demanding marriage partner, who claims 'the good days' for itself, and leaves the 'bad days' to its partner, the crucified.

My crucifixion fantasy? Is there anybody in this crux community left that cannot guess the nature of my slave-death by crux fantasy? Tbh I have more than 1 but the theme follows a familiar pattern....

Where to start?

Naturally I am already a slave in chains and slave-skirt. I’ve always been a slave, am content to be lowly because it’s all I’ve ever known.

What I like is to be completely innocent and charged with a crime. This time, because I saw mistress’s daughter having sex with her boyfriend, she accused me of rape to cover her tracks and get rid of a witness (not that a slave’s accusation would carry weight)...

Mistress is outraged, and she gathers the household to witness my “trial” which consists of a brutal flogging and some routine torture with hot irons...

She is determined that I am to suffer brutally and orders that I suffer dungeon torture for months, maybe a year, suffering long slow pain from all devices, almost to death but then given recovery periods to heal. Rack, breast rippers, strappado, but especially my beloved whips and hot torture tools...

Finally, after a couple of weeks to fully recover, the day comes. I am lead to a whipping post in my shackles, and tied to it. Mistress herself picks a heavy scourge, lashing me terribly, drawing blood and ripping flesh. My skirt is ripped and stained with blood, but it remains.

I am chained to my Crossbeam across my shoulders, a long connector chain still connecting my manacles, with my ankles still shackled and my collar linked to a chain. I am dragged forward and encouraged with a cat o nine tails. My via crux is long and harsh, my feet tortured by the sharp stones of the slave path to doom. It takes me hours and I receive no mercy as a condemned rapist of a free human. Crowds gather to spit on me, taunt me, humiliate and degrade me. I definitely stain my loincloth skirt as I piss myself from the torment. Everyone laughs and hurls insults at my pathetic state.

At last I arrive at my doom field. The Stipes awaiting my burden to make a traditional T cross. The nails are shown to me, as I tremble in fear, dropping to my knees and grovel to beg for mercy. I am answered only by a crack of the whip across my back. The cross beam is removed and nailed firmly to the stipes.

At last it is time. I am laid across the crux, my manacles pushed up my arms to reveal my wrists. The connector chain is bolted to the stiles, but hangs loosely, it isn’t there to aide my dance, only to mark my status as the lowliest slave, condemned to die in chains. Similarly my collar is chained loosely to a similar bolt.

At last it is time for the terrible and long nails. Hammered into each wrist, the pain even more terrible than the worst dungeon torture. The sound of each blow and the pain gives me a sick thrill, my dick throbs under my torn loincloth.

With my wrists firmly hammered in, I am raised, feeling my full weight and suffering beautiful agony. As the base of the stiles thumps in I am jolted and discover a new level of pain.

Now it is time for two more nails. My ankle chains are left in place and my feet placed with each sole on the side of the stipes, they are pushed up so my knees bend, and my genitals feel very vulnerable. The cruel nails are hammered into the top of each foot as I cum in painful ecstasy.

Oh the agony as I am left to dance for over an hour and I discover I cannot breathe and learn the painful misery of a crux dance. I can also smell smoke...

It rises from a brazier, Mistress brings her daughter with one more torment in mind. “Hurt him, my darling, let him suffer and assuage your need for revenge!

My loincloth is pushed to one side to fully expose my genitals as the beautiful daughter raises a hot iron rod to burn me. Slowly branding my testicles, tip of my cock, the sides of my cock, I suffer terribly. She uses heated implements to pierce, tear, rip, and cut my manhood until at last there is nothing but bloody meat. The wounds are cauterized by the terrible heat, so I do not die.

I am given piss and vinegar soaked cloths to drink from, also salted ones for my groin. Under a strong breeze my slave skirt again droops over my ruined manhood. I suffer but even after a day, 2 days, 3, there is no merciful leg breaking, I long to be dead even as I continue to suffer pulling myself up by the nails to sip another breath of air.

By the last day I am so weak carrion birds sense it, pecking at my wounds, eventually tearing out my eyes... still I suffer to breath, but in my weakness I can barely lift. After my last time I could lift I hang by my arms. The crowd is gone, it still takes hours before I die in agony and alone, worthless condemned slave in chains.

5253545C-D447-42F3-86C7-02E8537A2462.jpeg

7FE80DAD-FB6B-424A-B523-D260F842FC56.jpeg011CD47C-C506-41C9-A894-CEC6B0E6D5F8.jpeg

Last edited:
the point is to have nothing left to hide, nothing left to keep to myself: Body parts, thoughts, feelings... dreams of a hiding person.

It used to materialize in a modern, non lethal crucifixion, long or exhaustive, but not painful.

check my stories and manips for longer answers

I've been longing to endure a crucifixion experience for a while now, but I've never had much of an opportunity for the event. If I every do actually experience crucifixion, there's an RP experience that I've fantasize about enduring (one that takes some inspiration from the crucifixion of Jesus and much more from the stories I've heard here).

Stage 1: Humiliation, Torture, & Harassment
It starts with me, as a young and favored (bisexual) sex slave (I'm dressed in a small slave tunic and a loincloth) to a (male) Roman Prefect, being sentence to crucifixion after being falsely accused of attempting to assignation my master, who I truly respect. A few of my master's other sex slaves, who're actually guilty, have also been condemned to the same fate (around 3 - 5 victims consisting of males and/or females who're dressed in a similar fashion as me ); during their arrest they framed me to take me to the grave with them, because they're jealous that our master favors me the most. However before the crucifixion is to be carried out our executioners (similar to Roman Soldiers & Executioners) have been given a lot of time to have some fun with us, including sexually harassment (the Executioners have my consent of course) and physical torture. They take us to a chamber where they strip us naked and then the executioners have some fun with us. When they have their way with me they have some extra fun with me since I was the master's favorite; they caress and lick me all over, play with my cock, jerk me off and make me drink my own cum, make me suck their dicks, and fuck me in the ass, and at some point they'll make and the others I'm condemned with do each other and most of the other slaves treat me as roughly as the executioners since they envy me, we suck and lick each others' sex, and fuck each other. After the sexual play the executioners chain us up naked to posts and whip us for a good while. After being whipped for a while the executioners spend another brief moment sexually harassing us again before they crudely redress the others with me in just their loincloths first before turning their sights on me. When they come to me at the end they decide to treat me like some honorary victim do to me being the master's favorite sex slave; they crudely redress me in my loincloth and then dress me with a red robe and a (fake) crown of thorns. In that moment I'd then fall to my knees and the executioners begin to mock me and call me '(King or Prince) of The Sex Slaves', and then they jerk themselves off and cum on me while I'm still down on my knee.

Stage 2: Carrying the Cross
The executioners then take me and the other sex slaves, tie us by the arms to our patibulums, hang our titulus around our necks, and then make us carry them. We are forced to walk outside in an empty, quiet, (nonpublic) environment (either a forest, clearing, etc...) In the end we arrive at this secluded outdoor place where our stipes are set and waiting.

Stage 3: Crucifixion
The executioners would start with others first; they stripe them naked again, tie their arms to their patibulums, raise them onto their stipes, fix dildos to their crosses to act like a sedile/cornu, tie their feet to their stipes, and then take their titulus and fix them to their crosses above their heads. Once the others have been crucified the executioners crucify me. They first relieve me of the patibulum and titulus then strip me of the robe and loincloth and leave me naked with just my (fake) crown of thorns. One of the men then grabs me by my penis and pull me like a dog on a leash over to my patibulum that now lays on the ground before my stipe, and then shove me down on my back onto it. The executioners cruelly tie me down to my patibulum by my wrists and after they finish they'd leave me laying there, tied down and naked, to harass me some more; they'd make me suck their cocks, jerk me off and have me drink my own cum, fuck me in ass, and in the end they all stand over me all around, jerk themselves off, and cum on me again. After their fun they raise me up onto my stipe and briefly let me hang there before they play with me some more; they jerk me off and have me drink my own cum and fucking me in ass. After that they fix a dildos to my cross to act like a sedile/cornu that can fuck my ass while on the cross. Finally my feet are tied to the cross. As I begin enduring the cross the executioners attach my titulus to the cross above my head; the titulus says "(MY NAME), (King or Prince) of the Sex Slaves". I suffer on the cross between the other sex slaves crucified with me. As I suffer the executioners would once and a while masturbate me to make cum in a bowl, and once and a while the dildo on my cross fucking my ass will stimulate my penis enough a make cum which drips into the same bowl on the ground; when the executioners give me water to drink they mix some of my cum from the bowl in the water for me to drink. I spend hours on the cross before the event concludes and I'm taken down along with the others.

So that's a crucifixion experience I fantasize on enduring; a bit role play but hey let me dream. If I ever actually undergo crucifixion experiences this is one I'd die to endure.

I fantasize to be cruxed like the condemned slave in the photomanip — hanged stark naked, legs widely splayed, and feet nailed to the edges of the stipes — leaving the genitals fully exposed. Of course, there has to be a sedile/cornu to add to the ignominy of being defiled by the executioners prior to being nailed on the cross. Being hanged on a low T-cross, the gawking onlookers will be able to further debase me while I writhe and squirm.

20211014_231617.png

For me it is the traditional Roman crucifixion, conventional position of the body T-cross, body in a halfway between a T and a Y-pose, arms at around 45 degrees, legs crossed feet one over the other. Pre-whipping and wearing crown of thorns too. I would want it to be loincloth only. One non-traditional variation though, nails in wrists AND hands. Given plenty of water. Crucified between two women, no set combination, but options include a girl next door type, tall but plain, a tomboy with big curvy frame, or a Black girl of any shape, the point is real people, not fake. But female. We would talk with each other from our crosses. And they are loincloth only, bare breasted. As for how I ended up crucified, I agree it's good to be a person who went down fighting, but it's not necessarily, there are alternatives to battle that are just as brave, like agreeing to be crucified so others can go free. So for me it's brave enough to choose to be there for the benefit of others where you chose this fate. (Where you get the last laugh is that the authorities don't know that you dearly want to experience crucifixion!!) It's no cowardly way at all. And it's sexy too!!

The most exciting thing for me would be that fantasy becomes reality. Being kept in a cell with other inmates (including females). And then when the moment has come a real crucifixion with ropes, together with a female convict (on a separate cross of her own). In the nude (no loin cloth). Outside at a location that offers some privacy without onlookers who don't belong to the circle of like-minded souls involved in my (our) crucifixion. Preferably a longer walk (fully naked) to the site of the crucifixion. Being looked at by my executioners and fellow convicts while I'm actually naked at the cross. All that with a few extra's I will not mention here.

Oh my! I've thought about this...
I think I'd like to be crucified on a standard crucifix, with my feet nailed, side by side, to the wood by the (male) executioners. To avoid asphyxiation, I'd like to be supported by a sharp - or even studded! - support between my legs and a spiked pole up into my vagina.

Before the nailing, I'd prefer to be whipped across each breast and between my legs, then I'd expect my nipples to be pierced with skewers; one vertically, one horizontally and one straight into each. I would then walk barefoot (over sharp stones and shards) to the site in public.

After the crucifixion I would expect the females to torture my nipples and breasts by twisting them with heated pliers and pincers.

That's my fantasy.
Mmmmm love it
Sheila

After half an hour of writing I realized that it is developing into a story. Not the right thread for it, so I will put it short.

Modern time, a park or some other public place (no children of course), a T-shaped cross. I am perfectly groomed and lovely - hair, body, nails, toes, makeup, everything. Stop laughing! They use thick steel nails, with my feet nailed together. No sedile or cornu of any kind. Each time I pass out, they wake me up with whips, electric shockers and hot iron tongs. Nothing, ever, touches my face. After several hours of screaming they shoot me in the belly with a shotgun (the shotgun is somehow important) until I die.

Okay, I did not realize I'm this messed up in the head until I wrote this - the last phrase especially. *shakes her silly head at the new horizons unfolding

Back
Top Bottom