whay about the scourging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
We've discussed other aspects lately.
What about the scourging? How brutal should it be , and how many strokes?
For me this is an essential part of the sentance.

The victim must be thouroughly whipped before crucifixion.
He or she must endure a full 78 lashes front and back.
No mercy whatsoever can be shown to the victim.

If he faints he is revived and the whipping resumes until the full 78 lashes are administered.
Once the victim is sentenced and stripped he is taken away and led to the whipping post.
There, his wrists are fastened high above his head to the post and his ankles tied.
The executioner then administers the flogging.
This should be done in public and in a brutal way as a warning to others.

The public must see the fear in the eyes of the victim as he is fastened to the post.
They must also hear his screams as the blows are administered.
The executioner would use a bullwhip or a flagallum to maximize the suffering of the victim.
All areas. of his body should be subjected to the blows.
Once the back of the victim is covered with whip marks he should be turned around to face his executioner and reattached to the post.
The whipping would then resume on the chest, thighs and even genitals of the victim.

Crucifixion is the most brutal and beautiful form of execution and the scourging must reflect this.
After it's completion the victim should be broken and ready to accept his fate as he hangs from the whipping post covered in sweat and welts. The crowd must also see this.

<edited in some whitespace to make it more readable>

this is the first time i actually post anything because im new, and also sorry for the bad english.

so i got a question what is your favorite body part for whipping?

Attachments

• redhead on horse 1.jpg
    redhead on horse 1.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 366
Favorite part

Personally, I have no favorite "body part" but what I find the most exciting is when the time comes to turn the victim to the front and have him face his executioner and his whip.
Now he sees every blow of the whip coming hitting it's target.
He cannot turn away and sees the look on the face of his executioner as he delivers the blows.
The chest, abdomen, front of legs and genitals should be struck.
It would be very exciting to see his reaction to the lashes to the genitals.
To hear him scream and beg for mercy from the whip during what would no doubt be the most painfull part of the scourging.

The traditional 39 strokes, applied 20 to the back, buttocks and backs of thighs. Then turn the victim for another 19 to the chest, breasts, abdomen and fronts of thighs.

Having said all of that, I think there's an argument for striking from the rear and

1) Curling the lash around the front of the body, and
2) Having the victim thrash about so that she (involuntarily) wheels around to face the whip for a few strokes

I don't know much about the physics involved, but I DO know that those wrap around shots to the breasts are real killers. Quite an effective punishment.

So far the theory. Yesterday I had been wipped by a man. It took place in a production hall. I was naked, bound up, arms strechted. And then he wipped me by different paddles, whips etc. We always said how much strikes, with a break. And so on.

After this I must say it is good to wipped from time to time. While he did it, I imagined how it would be having a crucifixion after it.

Men are not that robustly constructed, if the genitals were whipped by those vicious scourges with barbs or bits of bone I imagine castration would soon occur, & even the penis being ripped off. It seems a pity for all the women who took time to go to jeer at a naked man at his crucifixion to find his jewels totally removed - if indeed he survived the blood loss such a wounding would cause. Scourging breasts would probably have a similar result.
I favour the scourging of the back only just to make it more agonising to be laid out on the cross. The front of men & women alike must be reasonably undamaged so that their nakedness can be fully appreciated.

PhilX wrote : ...It seems a pity for all the women who took time to go to jeer at a naked man at his crucifixion to find his jewels totally removed...

I always noted that women are more excited to look at the male sex being removed, balls first then the dick (after a last hand job by a female executioner), that to see a sexless man, especially on a cross.

References and photomanips on request.

My flogging would be on my back first. Then they would throw bucket of salted water over be to revive me then laid on a salt covered bench then flogged from neck down then another bucket chucked over me then more salt then left to suffer for an hour before crucifixion

My flogging would be on my back first. Then they would throw bucket of salted water over be to revive me then laid on a salt covered bench then flogged from neck down then another bucket chucked over me then more salt then left to suffer for an hour before crucifixion
You don't deserve such mercy...

Back
Top Bottom