Where would you like your public crucifixion? (Street View)

Go to CruxDreams.com

specimeat

Assistant executioner
If you're into strictly private crucifixions, obviously this thread is not for you. :p

Consider this a game. You can play, you can just look, but the more players, the more fun! It is an offshoot of this thread by Railman.

i gave two detailed answers here and here, including Street View links to the exact locations because... well, just because it felt kinky and naughty. :p Here, i'm inviting you to do the same. You don't need to be so specific if you don't want ---or yes, if you want. Just find a place that you've fantasized about in Google Maps and post the Street View link in this thread. Just write "I'd love to be crucified / crucify someone / watch a crucifixion here" and the link if you don't want to say anything more, or write everything you want.

Of course, it doesn't need to be close to your real location or anything ---that's your choice, like it was mine. But i think this can be interesting and hot!

(If you don't know how to do it, I'll provide instructions in my next post. It's super easy, you'll see.)

Last edited:
Instructions, in case you don't know how to post Street View links:

OK, I live in this beautiful Mediterranean island that you'd maybe have heard about. It used to be Carthaginian, and later Roman, and nowadays tourist territory... i mean, Spanish. :D No secret, it's in my profile and my signature: :p (As usual, click on the thumbnail to see the full image)

game1.jpg

For obvious reasons, i didn't fell really comfortable sharing locations that are too close to home, which is not in the island capital (it's like 10-15 km away.) However, since this is a kind-of-small place, most of us go to the capital, sometimes daily (to attend college, for instance) and i have imagined lots of places to be crucified there. So let's zoom on the capital:

game2.jpg

OK. As i said in @Railman 's thread, there's a place that would be especially humiliating for me if i was crucified there, by personal reasons that i'm not going to publish in the 'webs ---just like you don't need to give any explanation if you don't feel like it, or yes if you do. ;) It used to be a little green patch to the west of the city, here:

game3.jpg

...that has been conquered by cars and is a "de facto free parking lot" right now, as we can see when we enter Street View, just dragging the little orange guy to the place as usual:

game4.jpg

Great, we're almost there. Just make sure that you see the perspective that you want to show us, and click on these 3 dots to open this menu:

game5.jpg

...and there's the link! Now, you only have to copy it:

game6.jpg

...and paste it in your post here: https://goo.gl/maps/Zf1i8ufuVMtKTGUS8 Done!

Now it's up to you! :)

Last edited:
If you're into strictly private crucifixions, obviously this thread is not for you. :p

Consider this a game. You can play, you can just look, but the more players, the more fun! It is an offshoot of this thread by Railman.

i gave two detailed answers here and here, including Street View links to the exact locations because... well, just because it felt kinky and naughty. :p Here, i'm inviting you to do the same. You don't need to be so specific if you don't want ---or yes, if you want. Just find a place that you've fantasized about in Google Maps and post the Street View link in this thread. Just write "I'd love to be crucified / crucify someone / watch a crucifixion here" and the link if you don't want to say anything more, or write everything you want.

Of course, it doesn't need to be close to your real location or anything ---that's your choice, like it was mine. But i think this can be interesting and hot!

(If you don't know how to do it, I'll provide instructions in my next post. It's super easy, you'll see.)
Interesting, but a little bit complicated. Some of my interesting spots are not covered by streetview.

I don't want to choose a real place to be crucified!

My crucifixion being virtual, the place must be too! In the sun, in a frequented place in order to attract as many onlookers as possible, an avenue or at the top of a hill and anyway, certainly not alone!
A group and mixed crucifixion, naked men and women together.

A group and mixed crucifixion, naked men and women together.
Same preference for me.

For a today's urban crucifixion : an abandoned industrial site, old water towers, ruins with grafitti on the walls.

A place that, by its state and looks, contributes to the social humiliation of the condemned. Of course, we will not crucify you at a well maintained location! That is for decent citizens to enjoy!

Instructions, in case you don't know how to post Street View links:

OK, I live in this beautiful Mediterranean island that you'd maybe have heard about. It used to be Carthaginian, and later Roman, and nowadays tourist territory... i mean, Spanish. :D No secret, it's in my profile and my signature: :p (As usual, click on the thumbnail to see the full image)

View attachment 908281

For obvious reasons, i didn't fell really comfortable sharing locations that are too close to home, which is not in the island capital (it's like 10-15 km away.) However, since this is a kind-of-small place, most of us go to the capital, sometimes daily (to attend college, for instance) and i have imagined lots of places to be crucified there. So let's zoom on the capital:

View attachment 908282

OK. As i said in @Railman 's thread, there's a place that would be especially humiliating for me if i was crucified there, by personal reasons that i'm not going to publish in the 'webs ---just like you don't need to give any explanation if you don't feel like it, or yes if you do. ;) It used to be a little green patch to the west of the city, here:

View attachment 908283

...that has been conquered by cars and is a "de facto free parking lot" right now, as we can see when we enter Street View, just dragging the little orange guy to the place as usual:

View attachment 908284

Great, we're almost there. Just make sure that you see the perspective that you want to show us, and click on these 3 dots to open this menu:

View attachment 908285

...and there's the link! Now, you only have to copy it:

View attachment 908286

...and paste it in your post here: https://goo.gl/maps/Zf1i8ufuVMtKTGUS8 Done!

Now it's up to you! :)

so, how you feel yourself?

View attachment hercorner.jpg

Heck, thank you very much, i don't know what to say, if i loved it or hated it, but it'd certainly be... especially intense!!! :confused::p

It's... kinda complex. But i appreciate it a lot!!!!

The heart of craftman is happy when his work is appreciated. Let me help.

So this is what the fat guy sees who walks by behind, and what you would see from the city. Fortunately there is no big traffic, so the cyclist was not in big danger when passed by you and had a look over his shoulder along your body.
If you would play some storywriting rpg based on this image, we others can have a walk, talk to you here and ask some questions

hercorner-bck.jpg

someplace with lots of foot traffic, like a public square or a plaza

either way is fine by me
It's weird, but I can't imagine seeing you crucified alone in a deserted corner!
No one to contemplate your nakedness and no one on a cross next to you to share your pain!
I rather believe that, like me, you would prefer to be part of a group, to undergo all the unfolding of the crucifixion, the whipping, the rapes, the long and painful walk to the place of torture before being nailed naked to your cross.
Am I not right?

It's weird, but I can't imagine seeing you crucified alone in a deserted corner!
No one to contemplate your nakedness and no one on a cross next to you to share your pain!
I rather believe that, like me, you would prefer to be part of a group, to undergo all the unfolding of the crucifixion, the whipping, the rapes, the long and painful walk to the place of torture before being nailed naked to your cross.
Am I not right?
I think "lots of foot traffic " does not mean a deserted corner

but I agree in terms that being crucified alone attracts more attention from the crowd that is more embarrassing. Being crucified alone has more sense of helplessness, lonelyness, you have to deal with your own thoughts, and if the crucifixion is not too painful (ropes, footrest, etc), you can be more aware of your humiliation, and monotonity is also very hard to bear. For me less pain means more possibility to feel deep erotic senses of being vulnerable and dominated. It`s me, but this pov exists.

Last edited:
The heart of craftman is happy when his work is appreciated. Let me help.

So this is what the fat guy sees who walks by behind, and what you would see from the city. Fortunately there is no big traffic, so the cyclist was not in big danger when passed by you and had a look over his shoulder along your body.
If you would play some storywriting rpg based on this image, we others can have a walk, talk to you here and ask some questions

View attachment 908737

Based on your like I decided to have a walk on Ibiza.

I let you long time alone on the cross before I arrive. I do not want to step on your clothes so I push it left with my left foot. I check your background on the table and the reasons to be crucified, as well as your clothed body on the photo, than your naked reality. I let you know that I told about you to other forum members who may also visit. I ask you if you need anything for your comfort.

hercornerwithman.jpg

Based on your like I decided to have a walk on Ibiza.

I let you long time alone on the cross before I arrive. I do not want to step on your clothes so I push it left with my left foot. I check your background on the table and the reasons to be crucified, as well as your clothed body on the photo, than your naked reality. I let you know that I told about you to other forum members who may also visit. I ask you if you need anything for your comfort.

View attachment 909196
Do you know what i seem to be looking to the buildings and windows around no matter what?

Because i would.

here is an authentic place from a forming story

Can I die in a shopping mall? I can imagine convulsing so hard from suffocation I can hear my hard cock slapping against my body as onlookers buy trainers

Back
Top Bottom