which type of girl yall prefer

• Thread starter Deleted member 22408
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
It might be a nice challenge to see how long a woman like that could go on bitching and complaining while being crucified.

Would she break during the nailing? The raping? The hanging? The whipping?

Would despair finally settle in or would she be able to hang onto her attitude until the end?

What's for sure is that it will make her executioner(s) go harder on her to see if they can break that mouthy woman.

I don't think a lot of women would have too much fight left in them before the nailing starts, just carrying that damn block of wood for god knows how far would exhaust most girls. Not too mention all the other things before the walk even starts,OMG. Maybe a super fitness guru would do ok, but the average girl not so much!!!!!,heheheheheheheehe

I don't think a lot of women would have too much fight left in them before the nailing starts, just carrying that damn block of wood for god knows how far would exhaust most girls. Not too mention all the other things before the walk even starts,OMG. Maybe a super fitness guru would do ok, but the average girl not so much!!!!!,heheheheheheheehe
You are probably correct. After a flogging and carrying a large log for several hundred meters (while being "encouraged" by guards with whips), I would imagine that most girls would be resigned to their fate.

Another twist to this question - watching some whipping and caning videos linked here, I notice how differently we women respond to being thrashed, some of us are quite stoical and at least try not to scream and squeal, just wincing and giving out a yelp or a grunt, others break down completely and sob and cry like babies, and there are many variations in between, no doubt music to their flagellators; ears, and those of sadistic men enjoying the show. But what do you boys like best?

(Myself, I'm fairly much in the stoical direction, though I envy the oriental girls who seem to cope with pain like its just like swallowing, and I do like to twist about and dance to the whip)
Stoicals are the best. :)

Hey, just curious, how would you prefer, a girl that is frightened to death and crying, shaking her body, even pissing on the ground before execution,
Or a girl that accept her fate and went to her cross in peace but still struggle a bit while nails punch throw her wrist and dusty feet?:Laie_22mini:
The second, I want the girl has dreamed many times in her life of being crucified while masturbating or making love and that let herself lie down and tie to the cross with submission ..... and that when the nails begin to pierce wrists and feet suddenly realized her mistake and started fighting and screaming like crazy in madly pain.

Hey, just curious, how would you prefer, a girl that is frightened to death and crying, shaking her body, even pissing on the ground before execution,
Or a girl that accept her fate and went to her cross in peace but still struggle a bit while nails punch throw her wrist and dusty feet?:Laie_22mini:
Both of them can be interesting, but the former seems much more natural, so the latter would require a decent explanation. (And even if one accepts their fate in advance, it's can be a bit different when the time comes...)

Neither, actually.

I prefer the feisty ones that try to fight their way out and need several executioners just to hold them steady as they are tied to or nailed to the cross
Yes - the strong drive to live, or at least be killed quickly.

Another twist to this question - watching some whipping and caning videos linked here, I notice how differently we women respond to being thrashed, some of us are quite stoical and at least try not to scream and squeal, just wincing and giving out a yelp or a grunt, others break down completely and sob and cry like babies, and there are many variations in between, no doubt music to their flagellators; ears, and those of sadistic men enjoying the show. But what do you boys like best?

(Myself, I'm fairly much in the stoical direction, though I envy the oriental girls who seem to cope with pain like its just like swallowing, and I do like to twist about and dance to the whip)
As with the cross, I like the variety - although a girl gritting her teeth and taking the whip is more believable than her facing the cross the same way.

It might be a nice challenge to see how long a woman like that could go on bitching and complaining while being crucified.

Would she break during the nailing? The raping? The hanging? The whipping?

Would despair finally settle in or would she be able to hang onto her attitude until the end?

What's for sure is that it will make her executioner(s) go harder on her to see if they can break that mouthy woman.
Even if she stops, it's not like she'll get any mercy, will she? So she might as well keep at it to the end - might get them to kill her quick. (Or just cut her tongue out.)

You are probably correct. After a flogging and carrying a large log for several hundred meters (while being "encouraged" by guards with whips), I would imagine that most girls would be resigned to their fate.
Exhausted isn't the same thing as resigned - even if she can't struggle or run, she can still tremble, weep and piss while wailing for mercy.

I was thinking about this today at work, and another question popped into my head, how does everyone picture the girl about to be nailed, is she just a bit bruised, or nothing but a bloody pulp, or in between somewhere? I'm sure that would also impact how she reacts a great deal !!!!
Some are nailed fresh, others tormented to a greater or lesser degree first - it depends on the severity of their crime, the tastes of the crowd and how busy the executioners are.

Back
Top Bottom