which type of girl yall prefer

• Thread starter Deleted member 22408
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 22408

Hey, just curious, how would you prefer, a girl that is frightened to death and crying, shaking her body, even pissing on the ground before execution,
Or a girl that accept her fate and went to her cross in peace but still struggle a bit while nails punch throw her wrist and dusty feet?:Laie_22mini:

Hey, just curious, how would you prefer, a girl that is frightened to death and crying, shaking her body, even pissing on the ground before execution,
Or a girl that accept her fate and went to her cross in peace but still struggle a bit while nails punch throw her wrist and dusty feet?:Laie_22mini:
You mean a "drama queen"? We would flog and rape her, till she accepted her fate.images.jpeg

The latter! No scream queens in my fantasies. Rather, acceptance, anticipation, fear, indeed, some struggle when the moment of truth comes, loss of bodily fluids may occur.

Maybe it is a bit unrealistic, but to me, the psychology of the ordeal matters as much as the physical aspects of it.

Another twist to this question - watching some whipping and caning videos linked here, I notice how differently we women respond to being thrashed, some of us are quite stoical and at least try not to scream and squeal, just wincing and giving out a yelp or a grunt, others break down completely and sob and cry like babies, and there are many variations in between, no doubt music to their flagellators; ears, and those of sadistic men enjoying the show. But what do you boys like best?

(Myself, I'm fairly much in the stoical direction, though I envy the oriental girls who seem to cope with pain like its just like swallowing, and I do like to twist about and dance to the whip)

There is no right answer - like both for different reasons. Loinclothslave is just now enjoying stoically taking every thing thrown at it (disciplined slave taking torture as Master’s will) but it is very sexy to be dragged kicking, screaming and soiling itself as well.

Loinclothslave enjoys having it’s stoicism broken by relentless torture and becoming a screaming crying mess in a long session.

Slave saw a video called “whipping tree” where a slave girl is so frightened and pisses for three or four minutes. The Master let it off because not safe play. This slave found it very erotic and wishes it could be that scared, piss itself, and be whipped while whimpering and crying in terror...

Loving all kinds of roleplay!

Last edited:
Another twist to this question - watching some whipping and caning videos linked here, I notice how differently we women respond to being thrashed, some of us are quite stoical and at least try not to scream and squeal, just wincing and giving out a yelp or a grunt, others break down completely and sob and cry like babies, and there are many variations in between, no doubt music to their flagellators; ears, and those of sadistic men enjoying the show. But what do you boys like best?

(Myself, I'm fairly much in the stoical direction, though I envy the oriental girls who seem to cope with pain like its just like swallowing, and I do like to twist about and dance to the whip)
There is no black or white but a spectrum. It will depend on my mood and my dom/mes mood. I love mixing things up, so will play multiple response

Oh definitely yes, those oriental girls who just take a massive session so stoically are amazing. There’s one where she must take 300 strokes, pisses herself, licks that up, kicked (which is a bit of a turn off for me tbh) and then water torture before being tied up to receive a dozen or so men.

But one my favourite extreme Japan vid involves a noisy American sub who keeps apologizing and looks scared a lot- also super hot, she suffers canes, whips, pins, breast piercing, nails, more canes and whips, with a finale where she’s hung by meat hooks in her back, wrapped in barbed wire, then whipping and electro torture, at the end choked..

Back
Top Bottom