Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
candee licious from subspaceland :) the guy seems to be getting much older than before :cool:

Damn! Watching that man with grey hair makes me feel old! :lol:

That aside, Subspaceland is quite underrated for something that has been around for over a decade. Just like Inquisition Live, I don't think it ever got quite the respect it deserves, although their girls are lovely, their cinematography is tops, and the punishments they dish out must be seen.

Damn! Watching that man with grey hair makes me feel old! :lol:

That aside, Subspaceland is quite underrated for something that has been around for over a decade. Just like Inquisition Live, I don't think it ever got quite the respect it deserves, although their girls are lovely, their cinematography is tops, and the punishments they dish out must be seen.
Yes, agree deeply. Subspaceland seems to be unreasonably underrated compared to other similar websites.
All the girls are lovely and the ways that guy treats them are always rich in variety.
When I saw Abigaile Johnson appeared in this video, I couldn’t believe such a beautiful girl did bdsm plays … :)
0bd-sub-abigail-2.gif0bd-sub-abigail-88.gif
and these wonderful scenes are remarkable. I’ve never seen the golf cart play like this in other productions.
0000-subsp-11.gif0000-subsp-222.gif
and Olga Barz's this scene is very impressive.. :cool:
000sub2.gif000sub234.gif000sub23456.gif000sub234567.gif000sub2345678.gif000sub23456789.gif

anyway, Subspaceland is my favotire production. I'm glad to have supporters..

Yes, agree deeply. Subspaceland seems to be unreasonably underrated compared to other similar websites.
All the girls are lovely and the ways that guy treats them are always rich in variety.
When I saw Abigaile Johnson appeared in this video, I couldn’t believe such a beautiful girl did bdsm plays … :)
View attachment 997184View attachment 997185
and these wonderful scenes are remarkable. I’ve never seen the golf cart play like this in other productions.
View attachment 997186View attachment 997187
View attachment 997188View attachment 997189View attachment 997190View attachment 997191View attachment 997192View attachment 997193

Oh, man, those clips are awesome! :jump:

My personal favorite production of Subspaceland is Everlasting Anal Devotion:

aspen-7.jpgaspen-8.jpgaspen-13.jpgaspen-19.jpgaspen-12.jpgaspen-1.jpgaspen-17.jpgaspen-11.jpgaspen-4.jpgaspen-5.jpg

There is nothing about this clip that wasn't hot.

Aspen was super hot.
Aspen being forced to endure that full body whipping was hot.
Aspen having to take it up her ass was hot.
Aspen having to suck him off with both her hands tied behind her back was hot.
And, of course, her having to swallow his load was unbelievably hot.

I'm a little sad that Aspen is nowhere near as prolific as Olga or Candee, but what little she did was top notch! :SimpHomer:

Also, if you happen to like Inquisition Live: any favorite?

The rest is fine but I never swallow

Most unfortunate, but I respect your resolve.

Aspen, I like her slender body since I saw her in that cheap production "Tryteens"
View attachment 997648
and of course, her performances in Subspaceland is HOT :)
View attachment 997649
but, unfortunately, I don't know about Inquisition Live....is it "nobody expects......"? :cool:

View attachment 997650
I am sorry, I meant to say Modern Interrogatio.

And I just realized that Aspen Richardsen wore that wavy hairstyle almost as well as she sucked dicks.

View attachment 997188View attachment 997189View attachment 997190View attachment 997191View attachment 997192View attachment 997193

The problem with Subspaceland is the lact of emotions. You can't see any emotion in the guys and girls. They are very good at scenes but the emotionless reactions makes it dull and therefore not that hot

ah, yes, Modern Interrogatio is another underrated production. Their studio sets create a nice atmosphere with which someone who likes medieval torture can get satisfied...but, IMHO, their vids are sometimes boring :cool: I Like this video, its title was "witch" or something.

View attachment 998034View attachment 998035View attachment 998036View attachment 998037
THE PROBLEM WITH THE DEFUNCT SITES LIKE SUBSPACELAND AND MODERN INTERROGATIO WAS LIGHTING. ALL THEIR INDOOR SCENES HAD EXTREMELY LOW LIGHTING. ITS LIKE THE PRODUCERS WERE TRYING TO SAVE MONEY BY SKIMPING ON THE LIGHTING BILLS. WHEN ONE HAS TO STRAIN EYES TO DELIENATE OBJECTS, THEN DONT BOTHER WITH THE SCENE. IF ONLY THESE 2 SITES WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THE EXCELLENT LIGHTING IN THE KINK STUDIO PRODUCTIONS. SUCH A CRYING SHAME!!!

Well, I think each website has its own characteristics and personality. In the case of kink.com, the lighting is certainly great, there is deep communication between the actor and the actress, and they show realistic bdsm play. Also, their actress has sex with masochistic sticks. Subspaceland, on the other hand, is made up of something like that man's illusion, as if they wanted the viewer to get into his illusion. I think that's why that man doesn't speak a single word. Their actresses don't seem to have much fun:)
db---8.gif kink
se4.gifsubspaceland

ah, yes, Modern Interrogatio is another underrated production. Their studio sets create a nice atmosphere with which someone who likes medieval torture can get satisfied...but, IMHO, their vids are sometimes boring :cool: I Like this video, its title was "witch" or something.

View attachment 998034View attachment 998035View attachment 998036View attachment 998037
I think Modern Interrogation are for the most part decent, but their two best work (Elvira & Cassandra, have you seen them?) can compete with even Maleficarum as the best Inquisition-themed BDSM film, imo.

Well, I think each website has its own characteristics and personality. In the case of kink.com, the lighting is certainly great, there is deep communication between the actor and the actress, and they show realistic bdsm play. Also, their actress has sex with masochistic sticks. Subspaceland, on the other hand, is made up of something like that man's illusion, as if they wanted the viewer to get into his illusion. I think that's why that man doesn't speak a single word. Their actresses don't seem to have much fun:)
View attachment 998173 kink
View attachment 998184subspaceland
Believe it or not, I actually don't mind Subspaceland girls not looking like they have fun. :SimpHomer:

Kink production is fun to watch, but I think products like Subspaceland's where the girls act more like unwilling victims are not without their merit, imo. :jump:

Great scenes! Pulled along the ground. Gets me moist!!!!

bdsmlr-9736754-eV4tc7PKVo.gif
This one really gets to me.

Back
Top Bottom