Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't hang here much, but I came across a lady who looks like she’d fit right in here. ;) :eeek::babeando:

Attachments

• D8604B68-6EB3-40DD-93CF-246B5D1B0225.gif
    D8604B68-6EB3-40DD-93CF-246B5D1B0225.gif
    1 MB · Views: 554
Don't hang here much, but I came across a lady who looks like she’d fit right in here. ;) :eeek::babeando:
I love how her tits bounce while she is whipped, loosing all dignity as she is stripped, and made into a naked writhing body, to be stretched out on display.

Dangling helplessly for the bullwhip.
View attachment 1042237
I love the simplicty of a woman, strung up high, with her arms held above her head, as she is reduced to naked flesh, and her ass is presented a conspicious and appealing target, as well as many other parts of her naked body.

bdsmlr-35569-oRWLZgMQDp.gifbdsmlr-35569-llz8l8oWKw.gifbdsmlr-35569-9gabfwsnty.gif
Love this series! This whipping is for her pleasure, not punishment. The tails bestow their kisses on both orifices. And her beautiful, passionate facial expressions are a joy to watch.
So many posts, including my own, are harsh, even brutal fantasies that I would never consider
carrying out for real. This is definitely an exception, in partnership with someone as willing as her.

View attachment 1049939View attachment 1049940View attachment 1049941
Love this series! This whipping is for her pleasure, not punishment. The tails bestow their kisses on both orifices. And her beautiful, passionate facial expressions are a joy to watch.
So many posts, including my own, are harsh, even brutal fantasies that I would never consider
carrying out for real. This is definitely an exception, in partnership with someone as willing as her.
Would that be hard enough for you Kathy? :rolleyes:

"Don't stop....I'm so close".
I like this position. Not only is it a good form of training and discipline, but the focus of the discipline and being presented in this way, drews her attention and makes her aware of her position as a cunt. I also like that it is properly clean and waxed smooth, when presented in this way.
Being sexulized and pleasured in such a deameaning way, will help break her out of her role as a self respecting woman, and into her new role as a naked slave. Alongside the pleasure, I imagine that I also see the shame and apprehension of what is being forced on her, and how she is being made to think about herself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom