Whip, prod, or collar?

Go to CruxDreams.com
shock is always good

bdsmlr-127910-ArmBASN7kJ.gif

After I read through this thread and some problems with electric / electronic devices, I got the impression that "a really progressive testing institute" is missing in our world. In Germany, we have a "Stiftung Warentest" (= Foundation for Testing Consumer's Goods) which is partly state-run and tests all kinds of consumer's goods and electronic devices and the descriptions in their instructions.
They are publishing a monthly magazine with their tests and when their judgement is the mark "1", the product sells itself, when their mark is "5", the factory of the product can be closed.

They usually test refrigerators or baby's toys and things like that but they really also test condomes for being tear-prooved and vibrators for their functional continous operation but they never ever tested electrical (chastity?) belts or cattle prods because they have in their founding regulations to protect the German nation from dangers for consumers.

Hm! ... If I only had enough money to found such an institute to test very progressive devices ...

I'm sure that Underwriters Laboratory (UL) has tested shock collars and cattle prods intended for animal use, but I don't know if they test devises for human use.
Shock devices have been tested by government agencies all over the world. But, I doubt those results are available to the public.

Only a careless person would use a real shock collar....The ones I have posted ( repeated below) are movie props

621.jpg

The good old days........

Who is with me?
well i'm not looking to bring them back, but I would like to know what film or series these are from...

(looking at the third in particular, i wonder if part of the reason for the uncommon brutality of American slavery was that wounds and scars show less on dark skin than on the pale flesh seen in most whipping images on this site..)

Well in the world of unbridled fantasy only I think. Thanks for your comment. I will endeavour to look at the source material, if I still have it. I like to collect snippets that feed a particular fantasy. I like your observations.

Electric collars exist, they're sold online for dog-training, though they're illegal in most civilised countries.
But they're in good demand for slave training.

This is my stupid mate Alison from DA four years ago. Since then we've become experts in frying each other's genitals!

Can we have performance art here on DA? I'm not sure I can call the delicious little kink I'm about to explore art at all really, but it definitely is a performance.

Pictured is a dog, or in my case bitch, training collar. As you know, as real Alison I always like to test to some degree the agonies I subject fantasy Alison to for the sake of her story's credibility and she has already suffered something very much like this. Believe it or not the stories have generated some correspondence on the possibilities of actually doing it for real, something I find wildly exciting. I've enjoyed chatting with my correspondents about taking the place of fantasy Alison but had to admit that I'd based her punishment on my experiments with a TENS machine and all that I'd learned from the training collar manufacturers' websites. Some people have put a bit of effort into researching technically the pitfalls and stumbling blocks of putting me in my place via the internet and I thought I'd help by testing the business end of some of the hardware available. OK it's a cheap option but we have to start somewhere.

Firstly it says everywhere "NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BE SO BLOODY STUPID AND IRRESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO PUT ANY OF THIS APPARATUS ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR HUMAN NECK!!!!!" Got that? It means don't try this at home kiddies, not even, perhaps especially, if you're accompanied by an adult. I wish I was. However..........

This particular instrument is Chinese and therefore unimpeded by sympathy, humanity or respect for the poor hound it's intended for and is quite simply a means to make money. Reading between the lines of the marketing this is the most vicious, brutal and inhumane model I could find. Some 500 units have been sold just on Ebay so far! How thought provoking is that?

So far I've worn the receiver, that which beeps, vibrates and delivers the all important shock to my throat through those two little pins, around the house charged up and ready to fire but I haven't pressed the button. Am I scared? Well yes, of course I am, I want to be. Take a look at the transmitter and note it has a bleep button we don't need, a vibrator button which might be fun, the hopefully terrifying shock button and 7 shock power settings. Does anyone care?

At the moment I have no idea how this little micky mouse plastic thing will compare to a TENS machine or even if it might be so feeble I'll hardly feel it. All I know at present is that according to the test procedure in the instructions it works! Always a worry with Chinese stuff.

In the true spirit of kinkiness, submission and remote control I'm not going to touch the transmitter until someone tells me to. I'll wait to share the experience, trembling in trepidation..................

Several weeks after this I got to play properly and was sent out on a secret mission.

Attachments

• ddbnhxg-6f432cd2-4ad6-470b-b0aa-4a7ca9ea2b01.png
    ddbnhxg-6f432cd2-4ad6-470b-b0aa-4a7ca9ea2b01.png
    473 KB · Views: 136
After being banned for a month I am back, Still trying to figure out the picture sizing :span1:

well i'm not looking to bring them back, but I would like to know what film or series these are from...

(looking at the third in particular, i wonder if part of the reason for the uncommon brutality of American slavery was that wounds and scars show less on dark skin than on the pale flesh seen in most whipping images on this site..)

Some of these are from the Hollywood movie 12 Years a Slave.

3, 4, 5 and 7. The others I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom