Whipping Post collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is what I got because I begged to be whipped mercilessly. I enjoyed it a lot and had numerous orgasmic. Whip me more.. Make me suffer.. Don't stop!!!!!
Does this count? It’s supposed to be prior to crucifixion but actually a picture of Loinclothslave copping her monthly chastisement.... is poetry of whip marks a thing? It should be!

As humble slave faces the post
She knows her count will be the most
After the whip has made her pay
She begs master to see another day

View attachment 985561

Good, long may you suffer the brutal purity of the most sacred and holy whip! The scourge of all slaves, this is our destiny…
Whipped we are for the pleasure of the audience. They own our body and they use it for their lust so they have the right to whip us with whatever kind of whip ( preferable with nails) with numerous lashes and as time they want. The whippers are professional or amateur with no pitty for us, no safe word, whipped to our destiny...I as a Goodess of masochism I must suffer for the sins of all the masochists and give an example for them: to offer their bodies with no limits to torture and whipping to the... end. " Yes don't stop whipping me, make me suffer more... "

Last edited by a moderator:
The conquest of Dacia provided the Emperor with thousands of slaves. The slave traders selected one hundred young and beautiful girls who were condemned to die in the games to commemorate the victory. These women were only innocent virgin girls but had bad lucky
View attachment 977938View attachment 977939View attachment 977944View attachment 977945View attachment 977948View attachment 977949View attachment 977950View attachment 977952View attachment 977953
All the girls were taken to arena, stripped naked,........ tied to posts.......... and after being savagely flogged .....
View attachment 977954
they were crucified for the public's enjoyment.

Its like a festival of whipping. A different style of flogging with each slave. If these are the support slaves what will the headline slave be subjected to. Perhaps two whippers at the same time with little pause between lahes

Back
Top Bottom